scarface worth only 500k

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
According to celebrity net worth how ? is that.

Comments

• whatevathehell
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    All the ? that have him in their top 5, 10, dont have his albums. I said it before, Ill say it again...fans ? suck!

I think this is more from him signing ? ass contracts and having too many baby mamas. remember someone putting in their top five in the movie top five and was like he'll yeah
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    Same website lists Bush wick at 1.5 mill Willie at a mill not sure how they figuring this to be honest
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    All the ? that have him in their top 5, 10, dont have his albums. I said it before, Ill say it again...fans ? suck!

I think this is more from him signing ? ass contracts and having too many baby mamas. remember someone putting in their top five in the movie top five and was like he'll yeah

Maybe true about the contracts but, Im sure he had a nice contract with Def Jam when he was there. What happened? Nobody ? bought that classic The Fix album and they didnt wanna hold on to him cause they werent making money. ? is not even GOLD in an age where ? was going platinum easy! lol smh
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe true about the contracts but, Im sure he had a nice contract with Def Jam when he was there. What happened? Nobody ? bought that classic The Fix album and they didnt wanna hold on to him cause they werent making money. ? is not even GOLD in an age where ? was going platinum easy! lol smh

• Ilike2get baked
    Options

I thought 'The Fix' went gold?
  • whatevathehell
    Options

You believe that site

They actually sell kinda legit
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much Nas worth?
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/nas-net-worth/ this the site. let it be known I've had every hard copy face put out from the diary on.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options

244s48x.jpg

Albums at the bottom are The World Is Yours- Gold and Mr. Scarface Is Back- Gold
  • Ilike2get baked
    Options

244s48x.jpg

Albums at the bottom are The World Is Yours- Gold and Mr. Scarface Is Back- Gold

Damn...guess I was wrong. Well his sales never reflected his true talent anyway..
  • rell e. rell
    rell e. rell Members Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i love his music. bought alot of it. what he did with the profits is on him...this prolly some ? tho...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember copin the fix my fkin friend stole it from me .
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Its got nuthin' to do with fans...Face got too many baby mommas and they ? his earnings before he even get a piece...I remember one of his baby moms was tied into his BMI deal and was seeing more bread than him...Sad ? ...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

244s48x.jpg

Even so that's a lot of gold and platinum albums so apparently somebody is buying his records. I think Scarface has had a lot of child support issues so that probably ate up a lot of his money and also his net worth is probably underreported if he has a decent lawyer.

Anyway I bet a lot of artists that came out when Scarface did wish they had even half that. 500k is nothing to sneeze at.
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Celebrity Net Worth is not credible at all SMMFH. That estimate is likely false so is 99% of their website.

And LOLOLOLOL @ "only worth 500k" SMMFH

Considering the quality of his catalogue and his longevity one would think Mr. scarface had accumulated much more but I guess back when he was really popping in the 90s rappers won't getting paid like that.
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    Celebrity Net Worth is not credible at all SMMFH. That estimate is likely false so is 99% of their website.

And LOLOLOLOL @ "only worth 500k" SMMFH

Considering the quality of his catalogue and his longevity one would think Mr. scarface had accumulated much more but I guess back when he was really popping in the 90s rappers won't getting paid like that.

True. The industry is a weird place. It's the only business where are a person can sell millions of records and barely have so much as 100k to their name and consistent royalty checks SMMFH. I respect Master P and 50 Cent for getting everything they were owed and then some. I feel like Master P should write a book on the industry so the young up and coming artists can make something for themselves and also keep ALL of it.

At the same time too, Face was never into the business of things like that. Over 20 years he prolly bought cars and houses, put people on, and all kinds of stuff. Him having half a mil is still better than nothing tho.

Net worth icnludes assets like houses cars too right?

I'm reality dude could have a lot less liquid cash on hand couple 10 of thousands sure but wasn't he locked up recently for child support
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He don't do commercials?
    I can't think of any off top
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No the I.C posters have him ranked in they top 5 or 10
    Older hip hop heads might now him
    But in mainstream hip hop he ain't really doing nun his commercial albums flopped
    I know y'all old school cats love y'all old rappers and ? but y'all gotta face facts ? like ghost, juvie, mystical been done there time has passed.
    It ain't jst the fans it's hip hop period its changed and he jst don't got that it factor to stay relevant