Random Rap Talk Thread

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason
Why does people consider Jay not ? when he ask Nas baby mother about Nas dicksize, what position he likes, how he sounds when he ?

How did Jimmy Henchman know where Tony Yayo mother live at?

Why didn't Ll Cool J beat up Ol ? Bastard when ODB disrespect him? It's the biggest dispresct in rap history

Why is the ? who killed Proof workin as a security guard in Detroit. Eminem ain't bout bout it?

Why did Young Jeezy said he waz gonna beat up Nas but end up paying Nas for the realest ? he ever wrote

Why do people consider Birdman as a killa when he been clowned by other rappers plenty times

Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-z was looking for ammo.

NYC is small. They just talk big. all talk.

LL doesnt have a crew as deep as the Wu. Who has LL ever put on? I'll wait....

If the dude is free, thats Proof, that Proof started it and was in the wrong. Pun intended.

I missed that whole jeezy era. i know nothing bout him cept he did songs with jigga that was "iight."

Birdman bout that BLOKKA BLOKKA.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

Why does people consider Jay not ? when he ask Nas baby mother about Nas dicksize, what position he likes, how he sounds when he ?

How did Jimmy Henchman know where Tony Yayo mother live at?

Why didn't Ll Cool J beat up Ol ? Bastard when ODB disrespect him? It's the biggest dispresct in rap history

Why is the ? who killed Proof workin as a security guard in Detroit. Eminem ain't bout bout it?

Why did Young Jeezy said he waz gonna beat up Nas but end up paying Nas for the realest ? he ever wrote

Why do people consider Birdman as a killa when he been clowned by other rappers plenty times

Cause Carmen was still getting turnt out by the dude.

Cause South Side a small place.

Cause Wu Tang Clan aint nothing to ? Wit!

Em dont care i guess or he just isnt gonna get caught up in some case.

Cause NaS dont bust his guns but he's one hell of a rapper a GOAT.

Cause legend has it u mess with him u might end up in a ditch bush somewhere plus his bro Slim got ties.

Hip Hop 101 is over for the day
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    On that Eminem ? , I really do have him in my top 3 every month that i change my mind and list.

He is one of the only white people i truely feel bad for. Like when he gave a shout out to the Outsiderz on this last album, and he shouted them out on his 98 album, but they responded like "? , why u aint come scoop us then?"

But, if u really really know hip hop, and a fan of Eminem, U know he dissed them WAY before they ever felt some kinda way about him. Oh, u aint hip? Well let me put u on to something that u may not know:

Well, u know, but u aint know what he was talking about. here it go... (y i gotta b so anticlimatic?)

Eminem: "The underground then spun around and did a 360. Now these kids diss me and act like some big sissies.

Oh, he just did a joint wit Missy, Now he think he's too big to do a song with M.C Get-Busy"

Am I on point?
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Jay-z was looking for ammo.

He found a handgun then Nas retaliated with a rocket launcher

I almost was like " what the ? ?" but then i thought about it. good anology.

• Dave2one6
    Options
    who killed 2pac and why?

Here is one of my posts that i will regret maybe in the morn.

Tupac killed 2Pac. We all knew that he knew he was going to die. He knew if he popped off a certain way, they were going to get him. I dont like to talk about him too much because he really was my idol. and not in the Thug life kinda why like how everybody idolize him, but in the revolutionary way. He knew better. That death row ? was a financial move. a way to get out of jail and debt.

Rapper's who act like pac only act like the thug life part. never the malcolm x part.

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    who killed 2pac and why?

Here is one of my posts that i will regret maybe in the morn.

Tupac killed 2Pac. We all knew that he knew he was going to die. He knew if he popped off a certain way, they were going to get him. I dont like to talk about him too much because he really was my idol. and not in the Thug life kinda why like how everybody idolize him, but in the revolutionary way. He knew better. That death row ? was a financial move. a way to get out of jail and debt.

Rapper's who act like pac only act like the thug life part. never the malcolm x part.

You're right that Tupac killed Tupac, but he was no revolutionary. He was a streetcorner philosopher. I've met dozens of people over the years that might say something deep every once in a while, but that doesn't make them revolutionaries. To be a revolutionary you have to lead a revolution, which Pac didn't do. He didn't even start a revolution. He didn't do anything that Chuck D didn't do.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Dammit I was gonna make a similar thread to this . Like this can be the ADHD thread for reason posters where we just talk about random rap ?
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.i.p. dj screw
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "How to Rob" was a genius move by 50
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real checkmate was ending ja then taking his spot....

Cold and calculated

Say what you want about 50....the moves he made to position himself financially have been GOAT
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will slap the tartar off a ? teeth if he don't like Kool G. Rap.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Pac wanted to be a street ? and got killed by some ? in the streets. It's that simple.
  • O.G.
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Pac wanted to be a street ? and got killed by some ? in the streets. It's that simple.

Orlando Anderson had a motive but that does not mean he killed pac, anybody know if there was ever any evidence that connected him to pacs murder?

You actually think the govt. was driving the Caddy ?
  • O.G.
    Options

Orlando Anderson had a motive but that does not mean he killed pac, anybody know if there was ever any evidence that connected him to pacs murder?

You actually think the govt. was driving the Caddy ?

it's possible or maybe orlando did do it, we might never know.

What would the govt. gain by killing a rapper?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    IMG-20120816-00330.jpg

Who ? wit my Wu collection, I know somebody gotta be. @OBFCL
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    IMG-20120816-00330.jpg

? i dont see ironman, i dont see return to the 36 chambers, i dont see liquids swords..

those are wu essentials
  • trilladelic
    Options
    clyde smith is raekwon
  • trilladelic
    Options
    i should start robbin niqqaz in da industry
    if we aint clickin then im engineering ya injuries
  • Stew
    Options
    IMG-20120816-00330.jpg

? i dont see ironman, i dont see return to the 36 chambers, i dont see liquids swords..

those are wu essentials

lol I dont own Ironman and Liquid Swords. 36 Chambers is the cd in the upper left corner.
  • O.G.
    Options
    Sometimes when I need a good laugh, I go to a random internet rap lyrics site and read some lyrics. The way these internet nerds butcher these lyrics be having me dying.
  • trilladelic
    Options
    IMG-20120816-00330.jpg

those are wu essentials

lol I dont own Ironman and Liquid Swords. 36 Chambers is the cd in the upper left corner.

not enter, ol'? 's debut joint..
  • Stew
    Options
    IMG-20120816-00330.jpg

those are wu essentials

lol I dont own Ironman and Liquid Swords.

prince6.gif

LOL dont judge me bruh. Post your Wu collection