Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp that's my cue to log off
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speakin of wheres that poptart snitch that like bitin my whole style from '09 only in this new day would a web rat be cool

simps over pimps in '15>>>>>>
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Had a fall out wit my pops last night n the ? threatened to shoot me. I aint wanna end 2014 like this but ? that ? man, hes dead to me.

What'd you do to get him that mad?

@kat i aint even do nothin. We were having a discussion and he started cutting me off & ? everytime I tried to correct him. So when I told him that I aint wanna talk no more if he was gonna keep cutting me off he got mad, kept ? with me so I told him i was gonna leave then when I was gettin my ? he came and started punching the wall cause i wont paying him no attention.

He told me to leave cause it wont hurting him but everybody else. so then all this pent up anger just started coming out.. had to tell him about himself. Basically told him he was always a horrible father and that I was trying my best not to hate him. He tried to tell me that I aint never hated him and I just laughed. I think thats what set him off.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Friends or enemies, y'all best pick one. This frenemy ? gotta stop.

You the main one throwin low key shots.

I don't pretend to be a fake friend afterwards, though. You need to graduate from that ? .
  • movinonup
    movinonup Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c44b82d4-10b1-45f3-a580-2d41c1cd2925_zps32fe6745.png?t=1419802135

might be making an offer, but @_menace_ or any car junkies, is it worth it

No it's not worth it. Get a Honda.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2014
    Options

I don't pretend to be a fake friend afterwards, though. You need to graduate from that ? .

? go rub bar b q sauce over yyour diseased gut and let the fire ants have their way
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a fall out wit my pops last night n the ? threatened to shoot me. I aint wanna end 2014 like this but ? that ? man, hes dead to me.

@kat i aint even do nothin. We were having a discussion and he started cutting me off & ? everytime I tried to correct him. So when I told him that I aint wanna talk no more if he was gonna keep cutting me off he got mad, kept ? with me so I told him i was gonna leave then when I was gettin my ? he came and started punching the wall cause i wont paying him no attention.

He told me to leave cause it wont hurting him but everybody else. so then all this pent up anger just started coming out.. had to tell him about himself. Basically told him he was always a horrible father and that I was trying my best not to hate him. He tried to tell me that I aint never hated him and I just laughed. I think thats what set him off.

Take some time to cool off, but let too much time pass before you make it right. Life is too short.
  • Kat
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Offer 315,000 out the door

I'm trying to get it down to 310
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "If you was looking you found us. Moving with speed,
    he tried to play superman. Ended up like Chris Reeves... Paraplegic"

1419689520_high_backflip_fail.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? go rub bar b q sauce over yyour diseased gut and let the fire ants have their way

I'd rather you rub it all over yourself and go running & screaming through a village of cannibals. The freeposting ? era has ended, try something else. YoungGoldie should've just kept you banned, wiggar.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options

I'd rather you rub it all over yourself and go running & screaming through a village of cannibals. The freeposting ? era has ended, try something else. YoungGoldie should've just kept you banned, wiggar.

yyou furious

i hope yyou have kids so yyou can do them the favor of watchin mommy face ? a shotgunn to save them the life of misery bein raised by you would do :)
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    ? lives that mod life gettin off on bans i already know yyour life aint ? lmao
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you get lonely.......... you get lonely.........

oh ohhhh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You pretend to be cool with chuck all the time like after you were shittin on her baby then apologized in the pm's.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    movinonup wrote: »

No it's not worth it. Get a Honda.

Or a house
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wassup white womam
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

6C7195179-tdy-130502-steve-harvey-1.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

shutcho pussyass up ?

Nice gif execution bruh but ? you
This discussion has been closed.