The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big show's work on announcing tonight rivals anything he's done the last couple years
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big show's work on announcing tonight rivals anything he's done the last couple years

Wouldn't be surprised if they were testing it out. Sounded natural out there. Usually, the guys come out and answer questions, Show was calling the match and talking ? . Natural commentator heel status.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Good RAW to close out the year.

Hadn't watched in about a month, month and a half.

DB announcement had to be made, gotta sell the network/PPV.

Good to hear the YES! chants back.

? was Kick City, ? , Kick, Kick City tonight..

Edge Christian duo fell flat tho
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ascension debut.. Idk why they changed up their look, they didn't look like that in NXT.. They're not good on the mic, they need Bray as their mouthpiece.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The Authority back, I won't be watching this anytime soon then. Those 2 about to make themselves the focus of the main events again so I'll pass on that.

Survivor Series was pointless then since they're being brought back so soon
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    The Authority back, I won't be watching this anytime soon then. Those 2 about to make themselves the focus of the main events again so I'll pass on that.

It's for the first raw of the new year.. Gonna build up Sting vs Trips.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

Word b, I feel you....

See you next week!
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

I didn't watch live last night, but that wasn't a bad promo. Gotta love the WWE production team!

ove
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Word b, I feel you....

See you next week!

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-29949-Clay-Davis-? -gif-sheit-shee-F8Y9.gif[/img]

Bruh u know all the good ? about to start happening now right? this is the time to be watching.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all gonna love this
    Opie & Anthony: Bad Wrestling Promos 1/2: http://youtu.be/FkNI5IN__U0
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Opie & Anthony: Bad Wrestling Promos 2/2 Shockmas…: http://youtu.be/FOQ90r6xmbE
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't got no problem with Triple Paul and Stephanie "Chia ? " Mcmahon being back.

My problem is with how they did it.

Instead of some epic PPV match with the stipulation or something cool, Seth Rollins holds Edge's neck hostage, a guy who before now ain't have ? to do with the whole situation, despite the whole thing being pretty entertaining, if overtly long as ? .

Also it kinda makes Dolph Ziggler's EPIC Survivor Series run look kind of pointless, seeing that it's been less than two months since, but other than how they did it, I got no problems with them, cause it just seemed like a lot of these cats had nothing to do with no omnipresent evil figure looming over them.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't got no problem with Triple Paul and Stephanie "Chia ? " Mcmahon being back.

Instead of some epic PPV match with the stipulation or something cool, Seth Rollins holds Edge's neck hostage, a guy who before now ain't have ? to do with the whole situation, despite the whole thing being pretty entertaining, if overtly long as ? .

Also it kinda makes Dolph Ziggler's EPIC Survivor Series run look kind of pointless, seeing that it's been less than two months since, but other than how they did it, I got no problems with them, cause it just seemed like a lot of these cats had nothing to do with no omnipresent evil figure looming over them.

They vaugely set it up with the backstage segment with edge and cena....at the end when cena told edge to "be careful out there" i knew something was gonna happen
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ultimately I think this will help Dolph overall. Now he along with Sting, Daniel Bryan and John Cena are on The Authority'? list. It makes him a central character as he was the one that got rid of them.

His win is tainted a bit because they came right back but I think that was the beginning, he will end up having a bigger impact down the line.

I also like how they eliminated all the babyfaces before Seth did what he did. Rusev took out Dolph, Big Show took out Reigns, of course that begs the question of "where was Ryback?" but he already made his heroic save of the night earlier and his focus is on Rusev now, like Ambrose focus is on Wyatt.

It's not a bad thing that Authority is back because it's just leading into bigger storylines now that they have a reason to be so vengeful.

• VIBE
    Options
    The only problem I had with the ending of raw was Seth's over use of 'John'.

Don't do it, John. I'll break his neck, John. John, you don't want this on your hands, I'll do it John.. Etc

Too much lol had me laughing

But he's improving, his sarcasm was funny af
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I was gonna ? him anyway"

Line of the night lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Opie & Anthony: Bad Wrestling Promos 2/2 Shockmas…: http://youtu.be/FOQ90r6xmbE

LOL I just had to catch my breathe after that DX spoof cot damn
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Ultimately I think this will help Dolph overall. Now he along with Sting, Daniel Bryan and John Cena are on The Authority'? list. It makes him a central character as he was the one that got rid of them.

His win is tainted a bit because they came right back but I think that was the beginning, he will end up having a bigger impact down the line.

I also like how they eliminated all the babyfaces before Seth did what he did. Rusev took out Dolph, Big Show took out Reigns, of course that begs the question of "where was Ryback?" but he already made his heroic save of the night earlier and his focus is on Rusev now, like Ambrose focus is on Wyatt.

It's not a bad thing that Authority is back because it's just leading into bigger storylines now that they have a reason to be so vengeful.

i just hope they too are thinking about it like this
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...that ? was beautiful.....

The timing may have been too soon, but the execution was great
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    http://youtu.be/t8aHAYHbx8s

He still has the crowd!! Can't wait to RR man