One thing that ? me off about the sistas..

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Don't get me wrong. I love my sistaz but I can't understand how you can confide in your "no man having" ass girlfriends about your relationship issues.. Soon as ? not going your way yall pick up the phone and start bashing your man all crazy to your girlfriends but will not submit to a conversation with your man to try and work out the problem.

My chicks phone stay ringing with her friends on the other end talking about ? they think they men doing or how he aint ? .. blah blah blah..

Why do yall do this? Or maybe this is just women in general. School me..

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women aint happy unless they aint happy.

But yea, at my job women will stay complaining about what their husband aint doing. Im like "Why dont you tell him this ? so yall can fix this problem?"

Everyday they gotta complain about somethin. Not all, but alot do.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    because they'll tell them what they want to hear instead of telling them the truth
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Women aint happy unless they aint happy.

But yea, at my job women will stay complaining about what their husband aint doing. Im like "Why dont you tell him this ? so yall can fix this problem?"

Everyday they gotta complain about somethin. Not all, but alot do.

My chick got this one friend who stay calling her all times of the night talking about her man like crazy! ? like "? on the toilet seat, aint wash my car, he's lazy, bills aint getting paid, I'm about to leave his ass, etc" If she would just bring these issues to him then he might work it out.
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    men dont do that ? ...we'll tell each other the truth...well be like...dog,that ? u pulled was ? up...u need to go talk to ya girl. or whatever...women dont do that they just co-sign each others ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    k

• Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    Options
    never been the type to talk to others about my relationship.... i can't relate to this

i am often times the one others call to vent though...I'm a good listener
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    because they'll tell them what they want to hear instead of telling them the truth

Not true.. Women jump to conclusions when it comes to what they THINK the truth verses the actual truth. Women already have in their head that he's lying. Women go as far as playing out scenarios in they heads of what they think happened and that's the ? they believe.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i hate when chicks ask other females about your business

like " girl you know texasboi? Who he done ? wit ? How was he in high school?"

like ? stop being so nosy
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iamnova wrote: »
    men dont do that ? ...we'll tell each other the truth...well be like...dog,that ? u pulled was ? up...u need to go talk to ya girl. Or whatever...women dont do that they just co-sign each others ?

this^^^^^^^^
  • Paul Mooneys Dad
    Paul Mooneys Dad Members Posts: 22
    edited June 2010
    Options
    people refer to you in the real world as texasboi and still spell that ? wrong?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women need a co-sign, and thats where there gf's will provide..

Women also like to talk and need drama/nonsense to make it through the day
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Women need a co-sign, and thats where there gf's will provide..

Women also like to talk and need drama/nonsense to make it through the day

word to dro. they require a certain amount of drama... it's a given.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah............................
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options

lmaoooooooooo
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is thread serious?
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is thread serious?

You aint about to act like this never happened to you or someone you know are you?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    is thread serious?

with all the certified white and black people experts who do scientific studies with of 10,000 people over a time span of at least 10 years, in this thread, it's safe to assume

everything in this thread is fact
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People vent their frustrations to friends who are willing to listen. It's definitely an issue if they're looking to their friends for all the answers, but sometimes venting is just a therapeutic exercise.

^^^My mother had to explain this to me because it's not in my nature to do such things, but I feel like I understand it now.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You aint about to act like this never happened to you or someone you know are you?

I asked cause saying something like this ? you off is like being mad at grass being green

some women do ? like this cause it's just nature, it's a part of life fam LOL

the others who don't do ? like this are the ones who always seem to find themselves in great relationships

coincidence? Nahhhhhh
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I asked cause saying something like this ? you off is like being mad at grass being green

some women do ? like this cause it's just nature, it's a part of life fam LOL

the others who don't do ? like this are the ones who always seem to find themselves in great relationships

coincidence? Nahhhhhh

LOL.. I see ya point. I don't know if you get the Steve Harvey show in the morning but it was a women on there who had slept with her husbands nephew and got pregnant on the assumption that he cheated on her and had a kid outside of there marriage. She acted completely off her emotions and then to find out the rumor was false. Now she is the one who gotta come clean.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, most women are overgrown children. They look to their friends for approval instead of meeting an issue head on, and if they had such "intuition" as they claim, they wouldn't consult their no man having ass girlfriends on anything, or better yet, wouldn't even have single homegirls. You can always tell what type of woman you're dealing with by the types of friends she claims/associates herself with.

@ death187sin, I've got a site that you're going to like........................................
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I hate that type of stuff. A situation came up with my sometime significant other and she went back and told some of her associates about it. I was upset to say the least. The fact that you're an adult and need to confide in other females with a issue with me shows a lack a maturity and a instability in the foundation of our relationship if you are one of those type of females.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    reminds me of that episode of the boondocks with the Killer Kung-fu wolf ?
  • iAMNOVA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    reminds me of that episode of the boondocks with the Killer Kung-fu wolf ?

lol.....c/s
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, I work in an office full of women, and we all talk about our husband's or S/O's....its just venting. As women, we have to choose our battles wisely when it comes to our men. Some things we have to not make mention of, else wise we would look a certain way to our husband or S/O. We can't keep it bottled in, and when we do come to you, it's full of emotion because we've kept it in for so long, before we just got tired of it.