"Former" ? Leader David Duke Calls Nicki Minaj A "Degenerate" Promoted By Jewish Record Producer

Options

Comments

• rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You are a fool if instead of judging yourself and your playlist you point out the accusers hypocrisy. You do this so you can be comfortable, and not change. You don't want to delete all your songs that say "? ain't nothing but hoes and tricks", you are afraid of looking in the mirror, that's all it is. Face your fear. Face your fear and stop making excuses and calling people hypocrites. Newsflash, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Fredrick Douglas, Martin Luther King..every great black leader who ever wanted anything for his people was a hypocrite. Get the ? over it, and look at the content of the message. Find the medicine in the message instead of focusing on the flaws you sanctimonious ? .
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @rahrahrah‌
    They not gonna hear you bruh. This is the IC where the truth is only the truth if people like the messenger.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't tell if it's the fact that the TS didn't post a link...

Or if it's the idea that a Klansman could speak intelligently on the social ills of black culture...

But this ? seems fake as ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broke clock twice a day n all.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah, yeah.

? David Duke.

? Nicki.

? Jerry Heller.

? Lyor Cohen

? Jimmy Iovine.

Stop listening to ? . Start promoting good music.

Problem solved.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like most of you posters on here.

Oh, and dude's just mad because he can't ? her.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stiff wrote: »
    rahrahrah wrote: »
    If you don't realize that you and your people, me and my people benefit by listening to uplifting music, and are held back by listening to music that celebrates a culture of death then you are a ? monkey. If you think having a child listen to Bob Marley vs. Vybz Kartel makes no difference then go jump off a cliff, please for the sake of black humanity. Bob wasn't a saint, and Vybz grew up under different pressures, it is not about the individuals it is about the simple ? logic of the argument. If you have to debate about something so elementary, how are we as a people ever to get anywhere? they will continue to ? us in two ways. Confining us in ghettos/prisons/slums or killing us through assimilation where we lose our blackness. But I'm probably talking to a IC full of crackers anyway, and I mean "? " with the utmost respect.

don't write a titangraph referring to black people as monkeys while cosigning the grand wizard of the ? and paint yourself as some black hero foh.

Gangsta rap isn't holding back black people ONE IOTA. Gangsta rap isn't killing people. Gangsta rap isn't breaking up families. Gangsta rap isn't sending people to prison. Gangsta rap isn't making sure schools in our communities are underfunded compared to other schools. Gangsta Rap isn't denying us justice. Every issue that exists today in the black community existed BEFORE gangsta rap was even a thing. We all need to look at our playlists ? ? Are you serious? White people don't glorify violence? So white people can enjoy entertainment in all forms but us coloreds need to stick to ? spirituals and hymns? Sit down somewhere.

In the 60's the music was soulful and uplifting. What happened in the 60's? Crips were formed, Gangsta Disciples were formed Vice Lords were formed. People stay wanting to treat the symptoms because that's easy instead of getting to the root causes of social ills. Entertainment sources are easy targets.

Like I said..dude had some valid points when looked at in isolation but his OVERALL MESSAGE was ROOTED in RACISM not in genuine concern for Black people so I WILL NOT respect it.

This what i keep saying to those cacs in other forums when they blame gangsta rap. All the modern gangs we know today were formed in the 60s and 70s way before Ice T and NWA. Matter of fact black on black crime was worse back then when Motown was making uplifitimg music then now. Crime went down ever since gangsta rap came to the scene. So it it is just ? they keep saying. I wish somebody would tell Bill O'Reilly ? this.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody cosinging what David Duke are complete idiots. This ? is part of the KKK which wants to exterminate us. Also why dont he talk about the degenrate whites in media today. FOH.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Shows just how ignorant you wanna-be pro black militants are. Last week when people like myself did not agree with you and your Iggy/whitewash hate rant you said everyone that would not join in was not black. Now you wanna join in with some trash ass cracka who clearly has an agenda which is bigger than every white rapper ever to exist put together.

Word to wise. Some people are not worth listening to on certain subjects. David Dukes is not worth listening to on black issues because he obviously has biases that led him to become the big dog in the KKK at one time.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a kkk and this fake ass dude he knows damn well he want a piece of Nicki's ass
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    rahrahrah wrote: »
    If you don't realize that you and your people, me and my people benefit by listening to uplifting music, and are held back by listening to music that celebrates a culture of death then you are a ? monkey. If you think having a child listen to Bob Marley vs. Vybz Kartel makes no difference then go jump off a cliff, please for the sake of black humanity. Bob wasn't a saint, and Vybz grew up under different pressures, it is not about the individuals it is about the simple ? logic of the argument. If you have to debate about something so elementary, how are we as a people ever to get anywhere? they will continue to ? us in two ways. Confining us in ghettos/prisons/slums or killing us through assimilation where we lose our blackness. But I'm probably talking to a IC full of crackers anyway, and I mean "? " with the utmost respect.

don't write a titangraph referring to black people as monkeys while cosigning the grand wizard of the ? and paint yourself as some black hero foh.

Gangsta rap isn't holding back black people ONE IOTA. Gangsta rap isn't killing people. Gangsta rap isn't breaking up families. Gangsta rap isn't sending people to prison. Gangsta rap isn't making sure schools in our communities are underfunded compared to other schools. Gangsta Rap isn't denying us justice. Every issue that exists today in the black community existed BEFORE gangsta rap was even a thing. We all need to look at our playlists ? ? Are you serious? White people don't glorify violence? So white people can enjoy entertainment in all forms but us coloreds need to stick to ? spirituals and hymns? Sit down somewhere.

In the 60's the music was soulful and uplifting. What happened in the 60's? Crips were formed, Gangsta Disciples were formed Vice Lords were formed. People stay wanting to treat the symptoms because that's easy instead of getting to the root causes of social ills. Entertainment sources are easy targets.

Like I said..dude had some valid points when looked at in isolation but his OVERALL MESSAGE was ROOTED in RACISM not in genuine concern for Black people so I WILL NOT respect it.

This what i keep saying to those cacs in other forums when they blame gangsta rap. All the modern gangs we know today were formed in the 60s and 70s way before Ice T and NWA. Matter of fact black on black crime was worse back then when Motown was making uplifitimg music then now. Crime went down ever since gangsta rap came to the scene. So it it is just ? they keep saying. I wish somebody would tell Bill O'Reilly ? this.

Bill already knows that, he just doesnt want his ? audience to know it
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never thought id see tha day the ic would agree with tha ?

smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many emotions in here.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the reason hate iggy and TI for supporting iggy and being a "snitch"

but cosigns a grand wizard of the KKK

?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Name names

any ? cosigning this ? ? on the first page excluding no one....read the thread

masteralfrank
    dmorgan
    montymmax
    monzizzle
    nexgin
    lemzwyn
    and especially rahrahrah and any ? that cosings these ? post
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My $0.02, I honestly don't give a flying ? about Duke, his family, his past, present and future generations, his pet ? possum. All I'ma say is much of what he said, I've been saying for some years. ? the messenger.

While I have some thoughts on the whole Zionist thing, my own particular concern is for Black people and tha fact that so many are so easily influenced by ANYTHING (negative) projected in the media, not just so-called "gangster rap."
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole said ? this crakkka....

Real ? buy real music in 2015...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.