Tha Last Meal

The Blue Carpet Treatment

His only classic albums

You forgot Rhythm and Gangsta but you're spot on
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I can't say Snoop is underrated b/c truth be told he's a global ICON. He transcended Hip-Hop a loooong time ago. If you bring Snoop to any continent and any country in the world they will instantly recognize him. Eminem nor Jay-Z have that ability. Even my great grandmother knows who Snoop Dogg is, she couldn't tell you who Eminem or Jay-Z is tho. He's got a lengthy body of work in music, he's sold virtually everything and he's STILL around today and STILL able to sell music consistently with even the young artists of the game in all eras. Snoop is a master of his craft, he can honestly do a song with anybody (and I think he has) and it will sell or most definitely be heard on a worldwide platform. Nobody in Hip-Hop has that type of fluidity, cohesiveness or ability for that matter - NOBODY.

Snoop may not be a lyrical wordsmith but to say he's underrated is an insult.

And I bet they couldn't recite a single song that wasn't on ? .
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much respect to Snoop.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop is garbage. Always has been. Dude is a great entertainer though
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't say Snoop is underrated b/c truth be told he's a global ICON. He transcended Hip-Hop a loooong time ago. If you bring Snoop to any continent and any country in the world they will instantly recognize him. Eminem nor Jay-Z have that ability. Even my great grandmother knows who Snoop Dogg is, she couldn't tell you who Eminem or Jay-Z is tho. He's got a lengthy body of work in music, he's sold virtually everything and he's STILL around today and STILL able to sell music consistently with even the young artists of the game in all eras. Snoop is a master of his craft, he can honestly do a song with anybody (and I think he has) and it will sell or most definitely be heard on a worldwide platform. Nobody in Hip-Hop has that type of fluidity, cohesiveness or ability for that matter - NOBODY.

I know Sexual Seduction word 4 word
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

as much hate as that song gets I ? with it
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

661.gif
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Snoop is garbage. Always has been.
    667.gif
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea he does catch a lot of hate around here....that snoop lion album was terrible tho...great documentary tho but terrible music
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GGN is the ? .
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? tripping saying snoop aint got bars tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im listening to Snoop radio on Spotify. His only blurry era is when he was on No Limit because he was making the transition from extra gangsta snoop to Uncle Snoop. But he has the ability to change with the times successfully as he ages. Only him and Jay have and a few others have done this. Plus his appreciation for 70's and 80's have bridged generations. He's a big reason im a fan of The Gap Band and the BeeGee's.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    Off topic but...

3yrs back Uncle Junebug was tryn to smash my homies girl at an aftershow meet & greet.

Its funny cause she was only 22yrs old and 8months pregnant.

She a big ? 6ft 1 ? too

My homie hates June Bugg to this day.

RIP uncle junebug
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    lmaoo at ur homie hating a 80yr dead man
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop is the Micheal Jackson of hip hop. No one has achieved his level of success, respect, and popularity across the globe. And he's still active as ? . You gotta respect it. I call dude, The Atomic One. Dig the Parliament reference.

He hasn't topped ? , though. A cop a few songs from his mixtapes and albums over the years, but that's it. Still I hope he keeps doing what he's doing.

And I just try to overlook the weird ? he does from time to time. "Tom" and painting his finger nails.... man has his quirks. I leave it at that.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    lmaoo at ur homie hating a 80yr dead man

The way his girl made it sound he was mad.

He actually like bug before that too.

I find it funny

Bug was a Dogg til the end
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    June Bugg wouldve prob gotten the draws to if it wasnt for your hating friend
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    June Bugg wouldve prob gotten the draws to if it wasnt for your hating friend

He wasn't there
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah he even did a drop for K.B. Da Kidnappa & Street Military!

youtu.be/5fwucAsZKRU?list=PLQdRqmWRZE9iGsaVZhPblGv8C-ebp7M9H
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »
    Real ? snoop changed the game with a unique style and flow, he has a solid discography
    HCEnmsv.jpg

Not sure about that
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't feel he really came as hard as he did on ? and The Chronic, last decade he's been phoning that ? in.
  • BoogaSuga
    Options
    i was jus jammin ah dj screw tape; and snoop was chillin wit the suc

Post it
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH Snoop was lyrical in his first few years...

It wasn't until he generated the '? ' image and because more of a character than a rapper that he became more of a hip hop figure than a rapper...

Hes done well to keep reinventing himself over the years and hes still stayed relevant 25 years in the game which is remarkable...

I done hate on Snoop for becoming abit of a joke and mainstream, because he should of made 10's of millions on Death Row, but it seems he (like most people on the Row) made next to nothing, so him more then anyone deserved to get paid by going pop...