Master P- Power (Feat. Lil Wayne) (? . By BlacknMild)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne the GOAT
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Always respected how P treated his artist..he was like the 50 cent of his era...his artist always seemed to eat right n the ones who werent usually ? themselves up (c-murder/prodigy)

wrong, he did his artists just as ? as the rest.

somebody said the truth
    Real ? ..? Master P!! He's a snake, a rat and robbed artists out of their royalties! Big Ed (RIP), Serv-on, Mia, Fiend, Mac (Free MAC) will all tell you the same!
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"That's why i paid your son you cheap ? "

"Take sonny..."
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Master P Announces “Power” Collaboration With Lil Wayne & Release Date

master-p-power-collaboration-lil-wayne-release-date.jpg

On Monday, January 5th,
    we can be looking forward to hearing a new Lil Wayne feature on Master P and Money Mafia We All We Got project! The No Limit Forever Records founder has confirmed that he has a collaboration ready to drop with Wayne in a video that you can watch below.

Also in the clip, Master P gives us a preview of the song that he says will be called “Power“, mentions that BlaqNMild produced the beat, and says him and Weezy F Baby will be switching verses back and forth on the track.

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2015/01/master-p-announces-power-collaboration-with-lil-wayne-release-date/#qGJjugP3rmYRTK1D.99
    Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2015/01/master-p-announces-power-collaboration-with-lil-wayne-release-date/#qGJjugP3rmYRTK1D.99
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Always respected how P treated his artist..he was like the 50 cent of his era...his artist always seemed to eat right n the ones who werent usually ? themselves up (c-murder/prodigy)

wrong, he did his artists just as ? as the rest.

somebody said the truth
    Real ? ..? Master P!! He's a snake, a rat and robbed artists out of their royalties! Big Ed (RIP), Serv-on, Mia, Fiend, Mac (Free MAC) will all tell you the same!

Dude u are crazy u know nothing I know serv on and beats by the pound and many of the ex artist Serv on owns all his masters and was paid his royalties that's just a stupid comment no other boss would ever do that including baby P bought them homes bought them cars that were in there names anything u hear is pure ? and not true I know serv I live here in Nola and was in his studio just days ago serv said he would work wit P again too!!!!! We do for production for P now he has the right people in place now to take NLF to the next level and all P doin is the same thing he did wit snoop with regards to wayne helping him out and don't be shocked if P is the guy facilitating Wayne's departure. Finally Beats by THA pound own all there music that they ? for P not P they own the keys to the No Limit vault !!!! Finally if P is such a snake how come OG's like calliope POPEYE , CHOPPA chop , Krazy possibly MYSTIKAL and even poss REGENELI from the GAMBINO family poss back ?? It ? me off to hear people say he did his artist wrong it's false and wrong, we do ? for NLF now and P takes care of all his artist that includes royalties pays for ? puts them in homes in Cali if I ever hear that comment again I'm gonna explode do some research and go online and check out MR serv on last interview about the break up of BBTP AND NO LIMIT IT !!!!!

I miss the No Limit era. P showed ? how to really make money in rap & hustled the whole game in his era

Master P is the GOAT hustler & my favorite CEO

He kinda saved Snoop's career (I mean Dre could've saved Snoop's career in 99 & 2000 but he was still trying to get Aftermath off the ground in 97 & 98)

Da Game Is To Be Told, Not To Be Sold album is a classic
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MASTER P Feat. LiL WAYNE, GANGSTA AND ACE B - POW…: http://youtu.be/HKRZuPf0GcY
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they got Weezy in front of tha tank, tha ether begins
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    uggghhhhhhhh

P>>>>>>>>birdman

Birdman cant put P in the bushes
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    MASTER P Feat. LiL WAYNE, GANGSTA AND ACE B - POW…: http://youtu.be/HKRZuPf0GcY

...P got Weezy in a Choppa suit...

"I'm the first to find out/The last to know" - Weezy

...lol...

"Aye Birdman...I need ta' holla at you 'bout sum bid'ness...Unnnngghh..."
    :)]
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    wayne: anyone seen my Birdman lugz?
    P: na whoodie u cant throw those on with this suit u need to put on these P.Millers
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By July Master P, Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine, T Streetz, 2 random ass ? P met walking down the streets in New Orleans and of course one of P's kids will bring back the 504 Boyz
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac had a diff. story to tell about P and giving his royalties to his Soldiers. Anyone remember that "Family" track by him?? And Mac was always a humble cat. "How we all had nice thangs, but many complained. We forgot about the gutter from which we came" And I wrote him and he wrote me back in a G. He ain't have no harsh words for P when he wrote me back....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Am4eSo7ak

However, cats like Soulja Slim. Say they actually got papers on him and coudl've taken him to court. I think that was in one of them MurderDog magazines for anyone who remembers them. ? said "I get it in blood"........
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Tune murked that!

YMNL
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    YMNL

Really ? ? Ctfu
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    YMNL

Really ? ? Ctfu
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    YMNL

Really ? ? Ctfu
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    YMNL

Really ? ? Ctfu
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them other 2 ? on the track are doo doo grits status smh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    By July Master P, Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine, T Streetz, 2 random ass ? P met walking down the streets in New Orleans and of course one of P's kids will bring back the 504 Boyz

Straight Outta Da Bushes coming soon!

5 letters YMNLF
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P kinda sounding like Tadoe on this sh-t.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Them other 2 ? on the track are doo doo grits status smh

cs who the ? is Gangsta and Ace B and why would he throw them on a song like this