-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some non beef ? , ask any Cowboy fan what I said in our team PM I been said Detroit was our biggest match up nightmare in the playoffs because of that front 7. And I been saying i would of rather seen Green Bay than Detroit, and I stand by that.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vmyyl1.jpg

Rofl at this ?

Isn't that 15 yards?
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    Get these bumass Lions the ? outta here LMAO

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol let cowboys fans enjoy it, playoff victories been few the past two decades for them

cowboys.JPG

? we got 5 of these thangs ...we're the most popular franchise in all of sports ... ? want to pick and choose what parts to go back in history on... well if you want to do that make sure you count them rings on your way back ? ..? a cowboys fan look like being pressed about a damn thang ... Catch up first ? ... Then talk ? ...catch up ?

And ? THE PACKERS ? ....? EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PACKERS

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

If it ain't Dallas Cowboys it can Eat ? and Die ....simple and plain

America's Team>>>

My ? the majority of your life, your team been ass and two of those I'm sure you weren't alive, so your team been rebuilding the majority of your life ? ass ?

My team has 3 championships in my life time ..FOH talking to me about rebuilding ? cheesehead

The almighty cowboys have a heritage a tradition of greatness ...it's like being born into wealth

Now like I said ...until your Stankin ass cheeseheads catch up aint nobody hearing this tired ass ? you kickin ?

? Outta Heaaaa
    ? Ya Life
    ? Ya team

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Damn I've always known people don't like the Cowboys but you don't really see the hate and disdain for them until they start winning big games that people want them/expect them to lose

We still here though
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's not forget this play, river boat ron wuda went for it.....

4th quarter, 46yd line, DET 20 DAL 17...refs said lions aren't ready for prime time, let's send them home! #shudawent4it

4th1.0.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lol let cowboys fans enjoy it, playoff victories been few the past two decades for them

cowboys.JPG

? we got 5 of these thangs ...we're the most popular franchise in all of sports ... ? want to pick and choose what parts to go back in history on... well if you want to do that make sure you count them rings on your way back ? ..? a cowboys fan look like being pressed about a damn thang ... Catch up first ? ... Then talk ? ...catch up ?

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

How many of those "thangs" did you sit down in front of your tv and watch the cowboys win?????

cowboys.JPG

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

How many of those "thangs" did you sit down in front of your tv and watch the cowboys win?????

What time Steelers play next week??

...I'm tryna watch
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh.

You ? as ? .
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

cowboys.JPG

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

My ? the majority of your life, your team been ass and two of those I'm sure you weren't alive, so your team been rebuilding the majority of your life ? ass ?

My team has 3 championships in my life time ..FOH talking to me about rebuilding ? cheesehead

The almighty cowboys have a heritage a tradition of greatness ...it's like being born into wealth

Now like I said ...until your Stankin ass cheeseheads catch up aint nobody hearing this tired ass ? you kickin ?

? Outta Heaaaa
    ? Ya Life
    ? Ya team

where was that heritage of greatness been for twenty years ? outta here ? pick and choosing which time period to use, i aint forget quincy carter and testaverde and host of ? ? that managed no playoff wins ? ? ? the cowboys, quit living off hype, a romo led cowboys team hasn't produced ? hoe ?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Damn even when they win Cowboys fans acting like ? .. you think you lost the damn game smh.

Do you not see niggahs crying in here about flags and ? lol

Shout out to Mister B he pick the Boys to win today

Yeah, yeah. ? them, but I know swerves when I see them. Honestly, I'd thought Dallas would win cause I had no faith at all in Stafford when it was crunch time, I just didn't think it would take about six no-calls to do it.

Yeah Stafford didn't fumble the ball twice in the game deciding drive.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    I remember when we kicked New Orleans dusty ass into the dirt 38-17 and they little ? ass fans started crying and said their season was over ? souls were snatched

Lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!

That was a ? great moment .....I mean we literally kicked that Stankin gumbo eatin ass ...them boosie fade wearing ass ? were right tho we took them ? ass ? soul.

7-9

Hahahahahaahahahaahahaha

POVERTY!!!

#GREATMOMENTSOF2014
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still tryna figure out how the head of officials for this game were on the dallas cowboys party bus with jerry jones and his people.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cowboys.JPG

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

I seen 3 wtf you ? talking about
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Get these bumass Lions the ? outta here LMAO

You said Detroit was gonna win and souls would be burnt
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

cowboys.JPG

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

? Outta Heaaaa
    ? Ya Life
    ? Ya team

where was that heritage of greatness been for twenty years ? outta here ? pick and choosing which time period to use, i aint forget quincy carter and testaverde and host of ? ? that managed no playoff wins ? ? ? the cowboys, quit living off hype, a romo led cowboys team hasn't produced ? hoe ?

? ? ? ? going in circles saying ? that I just said two post ago ...waisting my time on a ? ? ass cheesehead...hahahaha ha ? am I doin

Just know ? GREENBAY ...? YOUR LIFE

Your soul gets snatched 1.11.15

Goofy Ass ?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Im still tryna figure out how the head of officials for this game were on the dallas cowboys party bus with jerry jones and his people.

The Lions still could of won the game
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ScreenShot2015-01-04at113535PM_zpsa368e76c.png

a history of greatness LMAO ? ass ? holding on to 96 for dear life
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Did I say en-fuego?....I clearly quoted JD. So you can go sit back in your corner bruh and speak when spoken to.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when we kicked New Orleans dusty ass into the dirt 38-17 and they little ? ass fans started crying and said their season was over ? souls were snatched

Lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!

That was a ? great moment .....I mean we literally kicked that Stankin gumbo eatin ass ...them boosie fade wearing ass ? were right tho we took them ? ass ? soul.

7-9

Hahahahahaahahahaahahaha

POVERTY!!!

#GREATMOMENTSOF2014

Gumbo >

? . Where you even from? Because you're not from Texas and you're not from the south.

• geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO ? want respect for their two playoff wins, hoe ass ? the last time yall won anything worth a damn ? that was just born are in college now ? ass ? ? the cowboys rebuilding for two decades ass

We'll settle this in Lambeau next week ? . Get ready to meet the road warriors, don't be in yo feelings either ? .

We ain't lose at home all season
    Da ? that supposed to mean something ? The season is over this is whole new ballgame lil buddy
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

cowboys.JPG

? Green
    ? Yellow
    ? the "cheeseheads"
    ? cheese
    ? lambeau
    ? lombardi
    ? Brett Farvvvrrraaa
    ? a "frozen tundra"
    ? Fargo
    ? that leap
    ? that stupid ass accent
    ? the letter G ?

America's Team>>>

I seen 3 wtf you ? talking about

Don't worry bout that hoe ass ? ...I'm still waiting for him to tell me what time his squad playing next week cos I'm trying to watch .... I think it's rude as ? that he ain't answer me yet!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe I never thought to post up on this thread while a game was on....last night woulda been epic
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

The Lions still could of won the game

You right they wouldve put the game out of reach had that penalty stood because they was driving down the field then.