The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well so much for the first Raw of 2015 being exciting, I kept falling asleep
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As much heat as Stephanie can draw, they don't need 50 minutes of them talking ever. The trolling can be funny, but even they have to know talking for so long is torture. Even the Rock, heel or face at max, topped out at about ten minutes.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And The Ascension str8 sucks, these ? fought two Mexican janitors tonight after talking ? about Demolition and LOD!
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE Creative's answer to bring the Authority back so soon???

"See, what had happened was...."
    Time for another year plus of trollin', ? movin', Captain Save-a-Shovel and Stephanie "I sound like a female white Lil Boosie" Mcmahon being in every segment on both shows and generally not giving the fans what they want until 'Back, Rowan, and Zig finally get thier revenge at Wrestlemania 39.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    As much heat as Stephanie can draw, they don't need 50 minutes of them talking ever. The trolling can be funny, but even they have to know talking for so long is torture. Even the Rock, heel or face at max, topped out at about ten minutes.

Vince don't care about action, he's been tryn for years to get RAW as close to a reality show as possible, things won't change until HHH takes over, and i hope the first thing he does is redesign the belts, them hoes look like ? toys, it looks like it holds ZERO credibility, i bet Brock doesn't carry that belt nowhere he probly doesn't even take it home...
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Vince don't care about action, he's been tryn for years to get RAW as close to a reality show as possible, things won't change until HHH takes over, and i hope the first thing he does is redesign the belts, them hoes look like ? toys, it looks like it holds ZERO credibility, i bet Brock doesn't carry that belt nowhere he probly doesn't even take it home...

But Triple H really has to watch these things and see how absolutely boring he can be. To open and close the show with trolling and nonsense isn't even reality tv, just a guy in love with his own voice.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    There's rumors that Big show will be joining the new NWO when they reform under Hogan and Cena. It's supposed to be one of the lead storylines going into mania

Flagged.

1 for ?
    2 for spoiling something that might be true
  • VIBE
    Options
    We are in for a long storyline of The Authority dominating every week. I like it because it's one big story, they're not focusing on one main person.

Right now it incorporates Cena, Ziggler, Reigns and Ryback.

It's possible we will see a face faction form to finally take out TA.

I think we will see Sting bring it together.

Cena will beat Rollins at RR, but he will be destroyed by TA and Brock. Rollins will cash in.

TA continues to dominate and destroy the wwe.

Cena will go MIA for a bit, when he returns, he will do so w Sting.

It's all going to add up to some cool ? I feel. Just, gonna be a crazy-filled trolling weekly raw.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Then from there, they should go w a steph vs triple h storyline..

Trips wants revenge and all the power

Steph wants him to stop and think of the family business, otherwise he destroys it..

He doesn't care

Idk..
  • VIBE
    Options
    This might be some reverse psychology ? ..

Cena gets booed

They're scared Reigns is headed the same path

Stings debut fell flat, wasn't a pop

They're gonna make us hate the ? outta TA and their heels and make us pop and cheer when Cena, Reigns and Sting come around..

Might be brilliance in the works here
  • VIBE
    Options
    Wow..

Just finished raw

Hilarious as ?

Damn

But they're talking too long, like Jono said, cut it down and make it short and sweet

Crowd was lost

? crowd anyways
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This wrestlemania might be a year where the heels win
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that death bell dropped

And arena went black

That woulda been GOAT

Might not get that till after The Royal Rumble
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo if bray beats the undertaker and still dont get a belt.......smh.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im mad I missed Booker T on commentary
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Eh Seth only reslly won 1 feud which was dean. Bray only won this feud for taker supposedly . And roman only has a feud against Orton and now show .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean Ambrose hasn't won a feud since the Shield broke up, WWE dropping the ball. The other two members are riding high while they continue to ? on him

on top of that they got him doing the corniest ? str8 outta 1995, exploding tv's, condiment attacks, and holograms
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have kept the belt on Harper if they were going to "fire" Ziggler... nothin against barrett but harper is the better talent
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dean Ambrose hasn't won a feud since the Shield broke up, WWE dropping the ball. The other two members are riding high while they continue to ? on him

thats because he is the fan favorite. they feel they can ? all over him because we love him yet they want to force Reigns down our throat because he's their guy.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have kept the belt on Harper if they were going to "fire" Ziggler... nothin against barrett but harper is the better talent

NbDxMRE.png
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Barrett a real ? , I been a fan for a while. Not mad at him taking the belt the way he did ? Ziggler doesn't look weaker to me so hopefully this leads to him winning the rumble or some GOAT ? like that.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    For the record, if Ziggler wins the rumble this year...? ain't gon be able to tell @JokerKing‌ ? ! He been callin this for over a year now I think lol.

Not very likely, but with them continuing to talk about Ziggler tryna become "the man"..who knows? I'd be hype as ? though.