'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many people about to die lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for episode 23
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol at Tai scary ass hiding from Shane. I can't wait for them to start shooting at each other, but knowing that they can't aim I doubt if they hit one another.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So leon, tai and shay all related, thats one grindy ass family they all need to die lol
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaican Gunplay, Tai, Gunner and Leon are all about to meet the reaper.
    Yo this is the development I've been waiting for. Because I understand Tai's character, he sorta reminds me of bishop in a way.

Kane finally saw a come up....ol scary ass but he's not a street dude and that makes the most sense as to why he's that way

A lot of dialogue but definitely more story. If next week is really gonna be the season finale, I think we're in for a treat.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tai is most def on borrowed time because let's say they catch Shane first (at which I doubt it) & Tai attempt to take over Shane's block then it won't be for long because Miz already said that Tai gotta bullet with his name on it

I'm still trying to pick up on the Jamaican's accent but is the leader about to ? their light skin home boy? & if yes, then why is he about to ? him?

Rafe & Miz robbing scene had me thinking I was robbing with them. I was like "? get yo fat ass on the floor. where the money at? ohhhh so you run a laundry mat but you got ? every where huh?" lol

I think that laundry mat dude think Tai set him up

Miz was speaking some real ? to Shane in the hallway about to never mention a body to anyone

also, black is like a temp service..............That ? be supplying Rafe with them jobs like a muthafucka
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    @T.Sanford
    because the general feels that B.R can't be trusted since he's questioning the general. So basically ? him before he kills him
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Tai is most def on borrowed time because let's say they catch Shane first (at which I doubt it) & Tai attempt to take over Shane's block then it won't be for long because Miz already said that Tai gotta bullet with his name on it

I'm still trying to pick up on the Jamaican's accent but is the leader about to ? their light skin home boy? & if yes, then why is he about to ? him?

Rafe & Miz robbing scene had me thinking I was robbing with them. I was like "? get yo fat ass on the floor. where the money at? ohhhh so you run a laundry mat but you got ? every where huh?" lol

Miz was speaking some real ? to Shane in the hallway about to never mention a body to anyone

also, black is like a temp service..............That ? be supplying Rafe with them jobs like a muthafucka

^^^ (:|
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

For some reason I don't trust the dude Black..

The dude from the Laundromat definitely think Tai set him up..

I just knew the ? Mister was going to run up on Kane while he was trying to be the look out..

The Yardies about to war.. With each other..

They should make the season finale 1 and a half hours long..
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

For some reason I don't trust the dude Black..

The dude from the Laundromat definitely think Tai set him up..

I just knew the ? Mister was going to run up on Kane while he was trying to be the look out..

The Yardies about to war.. With each other..

They should make the season finale 1 and a half hours long..

No spoiler here

I don't know if they can pull that off with how weak the consistency in dialogue is but I definitely think they can pull it off with how many things are going on at once!
  • MR.CJ
    Options

watch shay find out about it, and she will probably tell choppa to do something about it
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    shay might not know who killed her cousin but shane might have to do something about it
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Tai found out Shay told Shane bout the situation (EP before last) his drawled out slur was quickly thrown to the bushes lol...same as when ? got real on the phone with him and Shane...? is a character lol smh

The Jamaicans storyline getting intense, eager to see how it plays out cuz BR def ain't no fool and ain't gonna go out on some sucka ? ....def feel sorry for the bamas that can't understand the yardies scenes lol....that's got to be a ? ...word.

Where did u guys hear that the next episode is the last one? I haven't heard that.
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    When Tai found out Shay told Shane bout the situation (EP before last) his drawled out slur was quickly thrown to the bushes lol...same as when ? got real on the phone with him and Shane...? is a character lol smh

The Jamaicans storyline getting intense, eager to see how it plays out cuz BR def ain't no fool and ain't gonna go out on some sucka ? ....def feel sorry for the bamas that can't understand the yardies scenes lol....that's got to be a ? ...word.

Where did u guys hear that the next episode is the last one? I haven't heard that.

It was posted in this thread somewhere. Maybe we took that ? and ran with it but you can definitely see they're alluding to an end episode in the near future.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

watch shay find out about it, and she will probably tell choppa to do something about it

That's a good point I never thought about that.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

In a interview I posted Rafe said he wanted to do 24 episodes. Unless things changed that's what I'm going by.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah they can't end it @ 24 episodes. ? is just starting to get real good.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tai is like an internet gangsta or like Rosemo700 say "he is a twitter thug". Type of ? that will type 500 characters in a status but when you see him, you chase & run him home in real life.

I wish Shane didn't call him to warn him that he was going to shoot him. That's giving Tai the heads up before time

I think Leon is going to end up running away & never be heard again. Tai most def going to get bodied tho
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Imma update the front page on whatever episode we on tonight.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dig this ? . The main character smart as ? .. The ? with the dreads friend a snake ass ? , but how he couldn't add 2 and 2 together?
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    ? damn these characters dumb as ? .. They'll believe anything lol
  • Miltown Marauder
    Options
    How this ? get siked outta thinking that was his pistol? Lol
This discussion has been closed.