The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE sent out a press release on Thursday announcing new broadcasting teams for RAW and SmackDown:

RAW: Michael Cole, Booker T and JBL

Smackdown: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Byron Saxton

PPV: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL

The changes will go into effect next week.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Got damn Byron done came up off NXT finally. They must be planning to make him the heel of the 3
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Booker "Ahhhhh Shucky Ducky Quack QUACK" T on Raw
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Jerrys health must be real bad if they moving him to smackdown then again idk. Its been a long time since he been on Smackdown tho not since the Lawler/JR days
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    wish they would switch up the Smackdown set but everything has the same set up now days besides Mania it seems
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Daniel Bryan Wants Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania

Daniel Bryan wants Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31. In a recent interview with The Times-Picayune (Nola.com), Bryan opened up about his health, injury, recovery, career plans moving forward, and more.

Bryan goes into details about the surgery he had in May, as well as what his condition was prior to going under-the-knife. He also talks about returning to the ring in January, and claims that the match he wants at WrestleMania 31 is against current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, revealing that the he still believes that the title is his and that it was merely just handed to him.

Both Lesnar and Bryan are slated to appear on the Jan. 12 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which leads to Bryan’s statement about wanting to face The Beast Incarnate. He said,

“Brock Lesnar is also supposed to be on (Monday’s) show. And to me, that’s still my championship.

My dream match for WrestleMania this year is if Brock Lesnar keeps the title and I win the Royal Rumble, and I wrestle Brock Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania 31 for the WWE championship.

That’s the match I want. That’s the match that I’ve been thinking about this entire time that I’ve been injured. One of the wonderful things about Raw is you never know what to expect.

I’m ready to come back. I feel like right now, physically I’m better than ever. So whatever happens, whether it be a match or whether I’m doing an interview, I expect to be better than I’ve ever been.”

Bryan then discussed the frustration of having to bow out of the company for seven months when he was on top of the mountain, saying,

“It was very frustrating. There were times when I actually did doubt whether I’d be able to come back. … There were several doctors who said as much. They thought that I wouldn’t be able to come back.”

Several months after the surgery, Bryan’s strength wasn’t returning to his right arm. There was a fear that the nerve had been pinched for so long that maybe it would never heal. Bryan consulted with several surgeons, getting told that a second surgery might just help and then told by another that it would be more like a Hail Mary.

A little before the second surgery would have happened, Bryan made the trip to Denver. No desperation pass was necessary.

“It was like, ‘Wow. I’m actually getting better,’ at the beginning of December, some parts of my right arm were even stronger than my left, which is pretty incredible given how long the nerve had been damaged.

Functionally, I feel great. My movement is great. Overall, I feel good. I didn’t have any hesitation (in the ring), there was nothing that I did before that I can’t do now. Not only that, mentally I’ve been recharged. I’m going to be better than ever.”

With the Jan. 12 edition of “RAW” taking place in New Orleans, where Bryan won his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania ? , he discusses his excitement about coming back to the city and performing in front of the fans there again.

“ was the greatest moment of my career. It’s pretty incredible and pretty surreal, the whole thing. … I love New Orleans. One of the coolest things about the city is the culture, and I can’t wait to go back on Monday. It’s going to be a blast.

… Being injured for as long as I’ve been, it’s really hard on you mentally. Especially since wrestling has been my creative outlet ever since I’ve been an adult. And so to be able to come back at the same place where I had essentially what’s the fondest memory I have of wrestling is incredible.

I don’t know how my life got to be like this. I honestly don’t get it. I’m just a normal dude. I was never a special athlete. I wasn’t great at any sports or anything like that.

And now an arena full of people were chanting, ‘You deserve it.’ And I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it. It’s awesome to be a part of something like that.”

You can read the entire interview here.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/daniel-bryan-wants-brock-lesnar-wrestlemania/33111/
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Daniel Bryan Wants Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania

Daniel Bryan wants Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31. In a recent interview with The Times-Picayune (Nola.com), Bryan opened up about his health, injury, recovery, career plans moving forward, and more.

Bryan goes into details about the surgery he had in May, as well as what his condition was prior to going under-the-knife. He also talks about returning to the ring in January, and claims that the match he wants at WrestleMania 31 is against current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, revealing that the he still believes that the title is his and that it was merely just handed to him.

Both Lesnar and Bryan are slated to appear on the Jan. 12 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” which leads to Bryan’s statement about wanting to face The Beast Incarnate. He said,

“Brock Lesnar is also supposed to be on (Monday’s) show. And to me, that’s still my championship.

My dream match for WrestleMania this year is if Brock Lesnar keeps the title and I win the Royal Rumble, and I wrestle Brock Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania 31 for the WWE championship.

That’s the match I want. That’s the match that I’ve been thinking about this entire time that I’ve been injured. One of the wonderful things about Raw is you never know what to expect.

I’m ready to come back. I feel like right now, physically I’m better than ever. So whatever happens, whether it be a match or whether I’m doing an interview, I expect to be better than I’ve ever been.”

Bryan then discussed the frustration of having to bow out of the company for seven months when he was on top of the mountain, saying,

“It was very frustrating. There were times when I actually did doubt whether I’d be able to come back. … There were several doctors who said as much. They thought that I wouldn’t be able to come back.”

Several months after the surgery, Bryan’s strength wasn’t returning to his right arm. There was a fear that the nerve had been pinched for so long that maybe it would never heal. Bryan consulted with several surgeons, getting told that a second surgery might just help and then told by another that it would be more like a Hail Mary.

A little before the second surgery would have happened, Bryan made the trip to Denver. No desperation pass was necessary.

“It was like, ‘Wow. I’m actually getting better,’ at the beginning of December, some parts of my right arm were even stronger than my left, which is pretty incredible given how long the nerve had been damaged.

Functionally, I feel great. My movement is great. Overall, I feel good. I didn’t have any hesitation (in the ring), there was nothing that I did before that I can’t do now. Not only that, mentally I’ve been recharged. I’m going to be better than ever.”

With the Jan. 12 edition of “RAW” taking place in New Orleans, where Bryan won his first WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania ? , he discusses his excitement about coming back to the city and performing in front of the fans there again.

“ was the greatest moment of my career. It’s pretty incredible and pretty surreal, the whole thing. … I love New Orleans. One of the coolest things about the city is the culture, and I can’t wait to go back on Monday. It’s going to be a blast.

… Being injured for as long as I’ve been, it’s really hard on you mentally. Especially since wrestling has been my creative outlet ever since I’ve been an adult. And so to be able to come back at the same place where I had essentially what’s the fondest memory I have of wrestling is incredible.

I don’t know how my life got to be like this. I honestly don’t get it. I’m just a normal dude. I was never a special athlete. I wasn’t great at any sports or anything like that.

And now an arena full of people were chanting, ‘You deserve it.’ And I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it. It’s awesome to be a part of something like that.”

You can read the entire interview here.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/daniel-bryan-wants-brock-lesnar-wrestlemania/33111/
    Ol' Fred wrote: »
    cody wife fine as hell
    tumblr_nc0p7vMm1p1qe3r0vo2_500.jpg
    Cody in the backgroud like "I see you ill community ? looking. dats all the ? u gunna dofredo.png

hell ? yeah to be both of these posts.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micheal Cole gets no break
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man Cody lucky as ? , that ? is fine...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm hearing the belts will be separated again after Wrestlemania
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Man they better not split them belts up again. Thats that ? , especially after all that ? we had to sit through when they were doing the split.

Its too soon & whats the point??
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    They let Sin Cara win on TV lol?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And against the intercontinental champ.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

Sin Cara apart of one of the best tag teams that you can see ONLY.. ON NXT! He be doing his damn thing in those tag matches so he deserved that one lucky win.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited January 2015
    Options
    AMBROSE RIGHT OUTTA THE BRAY FEUD AND RIGHT INTO THE AUTHORITY FEUD LMAO GOAT!

This ? really be all over the place, he just got thrown in an ambulance and sent off on RAW now it look like they about to place him in this feud already. I hope they leave him in this ? and let him get some wins against some of these authority dudes.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I could see them splitting the belts if they want to make smack down legit again
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Ol' Fred wrote: »
    cody wife fine as hell
    tumblr_nc0p7vMm1p1qe3r0vo2_500.jpg
    Cody in the backgroud like "I see you ill community ? looking. dats all the ? u gunna dofredo.png

LMAOOOO, BUT SHE IS FINE
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ? SPLITTING THE BELTS LET THEM WCW BELTS GO, KEEP ONE WWE CHAMP, ONE IC, TAG CHAMPS AND BRING BACK A BELT OR TWO IT WORKED IN THE LATE 90'S/EARLY 00'S IT CAN STILL WORK NOW.

AND ALL THAT TO MUCH TALENT WE NEED TWO CHAMPS ? THAT THE WWE TITLE PIC NOW AINT ? WITH THE EARLY 2000S U HAD AUSTIN,ROCK,HHH,TAKER,KANE,MANKIND,SHOW ETC IN STORY LINES FOR THE BELT AND THEY ALL LOOKED GOOD EVEN THO AUSTIN HELD THE BELT 80%.

THE IC BELT HAD STORYLINES AND WAS POPPIN

SO ON AND SO FOURTH
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bandit put that ? in caps to let ? know he serious
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I'm hearing the belts will be separated again after Wrestlemania

I wonder who's gonna be world champion along with cena
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like that the belts will be separate again, the World Heavyweight Championship will always be>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE title

2609474-399830ad262c7baffcc74c962fbcba6fa9053fafe81d037b.jpg
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where yall getting this from? They just separated the titles in September.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Where yall getting this from? They just separated the titles in September.

Joker..

He has stories..