Yo, This is Literally the Worst Rap Record I've Ever Heard in My Life

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhhhhhh Ohhhhh IT'S OWN!

Ayo @SWAMPGOD my ? ...u gone sit here and let this muthafucka talk to you like that? .. Disrespect you and your soil the place where you planted your roots and established yourself as a man like that?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Soulja boy and young thug got fans

Y'all ? ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on this forum can someone say they dont like one party song and ? will overreact on some ? ? like you just dissed they whole state of being or something. ? need fathers.

Oh and btw just cause you like one extra ignorant song than me dont make you any less of a nerd than me, Your life off the net isnt anymore cooler than mine if you visit an internet forum everyday with thousands of post like me, lol cut it out
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Since when does listening to ? Heavy Metal or Nirvana have any thing to do with rap music or hiphop culture? The irony of that thinking especially from a historical perspective is overwhelming on many levels.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Don't nobody wanna listen to ? lecrae and Chubb rock all day muddafucka ? new yawk

lmao
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Only on this forum can someone say they dont like one party song and ? will overreact on some ? ? like you just dissed they whole state of being or something. ? need fathers.

Oh and btw just cause you like one extra ignorant song than me dont make you any less of a nerd than me, Your life off the net isnt anymore cooler than mine if you visit an internet forum everyday with thousands of post like me, lol cut it out

? .....Yall dont like NO ? "party" songs

Just ? no at this whole ? post, dont be projectin yo nerdy ass lifestyle, upbringing, and persona on everybody else that ? wit dis website on a daily basis, everybody on here aint no lames, i pretty much know who all the real ? on here is and you sho aint one aint you white or is that built for cuban linx, eitha way you trash ?

edit: see how trash you is ? , im talkin to you and didnt even recognize it ? hahahahaha cut it out
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Since when does listening to ? Heavy Metal or Nirvana have any thing to do with rap music or hiphop culture? The irony of that thinking especially from a historical perspective is overwhelming on many levels.

thats the thing, ? rap ?

you ? so stuck on ? like wordplay, similies, double ententres, punchlines, history, science, and math and all this ? so heavy it make me wonder do you ? ever just listen to rap for the ? musical aspect of it, gotdamn do you like instrumentation muhfucka
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SWAMPGOD you can talk ? about them other "rappity ass ? " but don't ever ever put DOOM in your list bruh.. .

DOOM goes over ? heads

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I posted that ? because i cant rap my mind around the concept of listenin to one style of ? music like you basement rat ass ? , it aint even one style of music, you ? just listen to one style of one ? genre, basement rap, ? mf doom, immortal technique, rhymefest, common, dont nobody hear det ? bruh, its 2015 out here ? that ? been dead

do you ? even like other genres of ? music, do you even like ? music, it seem to me you ? like ? spoken word, do you like the o jays, al green muhfucka, ion een belee half you muhfuckas een black

You talking to the wrong person. Rap ain't even my number 1 genre anymore these days, and I listen to as much southern rap and east coast ? . The problem with your post wasn't that you criticized the lack of diversity in people's taste. The problem with your post is you're acting like people are wrong for criticizing bad music. Coco is a terrible song. That doesn't mean it can't be catchy or entertaining for some, but it's just not good rap.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Just ? no at this whole ? post, dont be projectin yo nerdy ass lifestyle, upbringing, and persona on everybody else that ? wit dis website on a daily basis, everybody on here aint no lames, i pretty much know who all the real ? on here is and you sho aint one aint you white or is that built for cuban linx, eitha way you trash ?

edit: see how trash you is ? , im talkin to you and didnt even recognize it ? hahahahaha cut it out

lmao just as I thought, you're a slow ass ? and assuming that since I like lyrics with words with more than 5 letters in it, I must be white huh? you're a ? and dont even know it smh keep it moving homie
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @SWAMPGOD you can talk ? about them other "rappity ass ? " but don't ever ever put DOOM in your list bruh.. .

DOOM goes over ? heads

aye, my ? i like rhinestone cowboy
    I posted that ? because i cant rap my mind around the concept of listenin to one style of ? music like you basement rat ass ? , it aint even one style of music, you ? just listen to one style of one ? genre, basement rap, ? mf doom, immortal technique, rhymefest, common, dont nobody hear det ? bruh, its 2015 out here ? that ? been dead

do you ? even like other genres of ? music, do you even like ? music, it seem to me you ? like ? spoken word, do you like the o jays, al green muhfucka, ion een belee half you muhfuckas een black

You talking to the wrong person. Rap ain't even my number 1 genre anymore these days, and I listen to as much southern rap and east coast ? . The problem with your post wasn't that you criticized the lack of diversity in people's taste. The problem with your post is you're acting like people are wrong for criticizing bad music. Coco is a terrible song. That doesn't mean it can't be catchy or entertaining for some, but it's just not good rap.

thats the thing though my ? , its not bad music, you just dont like it, you dont understand it

no, its just not good EASTCOAST rap, because its not east coast rap, and you ? need to learn how to not judge everything as ? east coast rap, why we cant have ? subgenres, i realized that back in the 90s, I hate to keep makin rock references but its like some thrash metal crackas tryna judge some glam metal ? , you know you dont like it from the jump so keep your ass in your lane, you cant listen to everything with the same ear, even if they do belong to the same genre

i aint like this coco ? at first eitha but giidamn like everybody else say this ? grow on you quick, its better without the visuals you got to ride to this ? , and the drums some classic ? on the low, that is if you ? knew about anything other than some spacely sprockets stars and quazzars lupe ?

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is west indian swamps
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

This ? so black, that its making my eyes watery bruh wtf...
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

do you ? ever just listen to rap for the ? musical aspect of it, gotdamn do you like instrumentation muhfucka

Really? Do y'all?!

? not in here talking about Timbaland. ? not in here talking about the Neptunes. ? not talking about Dre, Jus Blaze, Kanye, Ryan Leslie, Mannie Fresh, Toomp, Swizz & Ski Beatz.

? in here defending "I just watched a 10minute how to make a trap beat" ass producers that use the same instruments, chords, melodies & drum patterns on every damn song.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IS THIS ? PANAMANIAN?
    HIS SPANISH IS PRETTY GOOD.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    IS THIS ? PANAMANIAN?
    HIS SPANISH IS PRETTY GOOD.

Him fam is from Belize

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, look.

? this song.

? that guy who made this song.

? the stations that keep playing this song.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats the thing though my ? , its not bad music, you just dont like it, you dont understand it

no, its just not good EASTCOAST rap, because its not east coast rap, and you ? need to learn how to not judge everything as ? east coast rap, why we cant have ? subgenres, i realized that back in the 90s, I hate to keep makin rock references but its like some thrash metal crackas tryna judge some glam metal ? , you know you dont like it from the jump so keep your ass in your lane, you cant listen to everything with the same ear, even if they do belong to the same genre

i aint like this coco ? at first eitha but giidamn like everybody else say this ? grow on you quick, its better without the visuals you got to ride to this ? , and the drums some classic ? on the low, that is if you ? knew about anything other than some spacely sprockets stars and quazzars lupe ?

No dog, it's bad. I'm not sure what you mean by I don't understand it since there is nothing deep or difficult to understand about it. The lyricism is pretty much nonexistent. His delivery is as simply and unimpressive and you can possibly get. The subject of the song is trite. It's just bad in every technical way you can come up with. Again, that doesn't mean you're wrong for liking it. I like a couple of Shawty Lo's songs even though I believe he's a terrible rapper. You keep on trying to make all these comparisons between this guy and other rappers or subgenres. I'm not even taking it there. I'm just going by the merits of the song. It's not a good song.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a great song
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song fell off quick. I don't even hear it on the radio anymore.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Party songs that Rex liked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIVtEOtlWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JfEJq56IwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLCqSMDEQsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v4Fa39thvY

You know what these songs have over that Co Co ? ? No Rex, what? These songs actually cool or superior beats, involved, thoughtful production, and the rappers actually have lyrics, a flow, and a hook for the song.
    thats the thing, ? rap ?

you ? so stuck on ? like wordplay, similies, double ententres, punchlines, history, science, and math and all this ? so heavy it make me wonder do you ? ever just listen to rap for the ? musical aspect of it, gotdamn do you like instrumentation muhfucka

? , all of the things that you just listed are what makes, rap, rap and how nice you were with your with your lyrics. Damn, you young ? are really and truly lost when it comes to this hip hop thing. It used to be no matter the genre you rapped in, the goal was to be regarded as nice on the microphone. Kool G Rap maybe regarded as a "gangsta rapper," but he's also regarded as one of the best that ever did. By the way, lyrical ability is a part of the musical aspect of the genre.
    no, its just not good EASTCOAST rap, because its not east coast rap, and you ? need to learn how to not judge everything as ? east coast rap,

Really ? . The old east coast/west coast argument that's been played out for fifteen years. Not that I listen to a gang of rap records, but I don't see the ? who brought the East back. Who is it Papoose and Remy? French Montana? I know, Bobby Smurda is the seconding of Biggie? :))

why we cant have ? subgenres,

I agree trap is in desperate need of versatility and variety. However, garbage non-lyrical ass rappers that get beats from wackass producers shouldn't be one of them.
    i realized that back in the 90s, I hate to keep makin rock references but its like some thrash metal crackas tryna judge some glam metal ? ,

Here's where your analogy is off base, it's like comparing Metallica's Master of Puppets, (which everybody knows is a classic metal tune with one of the the illest guitar riffs of all time, to David Lee Roth's Just a
    Giggolo.

Stop equating lyricism with abstract ? . I can run down a list of rappers who were dope as ? who didn't go into abstract ? that are nice on the mic.
    No dog, it's bad. I'm not sure what you mean by I don't understand it since there is nothing deep or difficult to understand about it. The lyricism is pretty much nonexistent. His delivery is as simply and unimpressive and you can possibly get. The subject of the song is trite. It's just bad in every technical way you can come up with. Again, that doesn't mean you're wrong for liking it. I like a couple of Shawty Lo's songs even though I believe he's a terrible rapper. You keep on trying to make all these comparisons between this guy and other rappers or subgenres. I'm not even taking it there. I'm just going by the merits of the song. It's not a good song.

Co-sign what dude said. Too $hort is one of favorite rappers, but I'm not going to insult the IC (do as you done,) throw on the cape and talk about how great of lyricist $hort is. I could half ass understand if this Co Co ? was some parody ? , but it isn't and ? are taking the song seriously, and it's a having a detrimental effect on the culture. It shows new and aspiring artists that they don't even have to ? try. All they have to do is come up with ? that ? are liking for the minute, catch the attention of somebody in the industry, and get a deal. We need to go back to when dudes were trying to be the greatest rapper ever and producers actually time and care into their beats.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options