Adrien Broner dissing the ? out of Jay Z and Rihanna

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Imma cry laughing once he get himself knocked out again.

Before he hit that canvas, all he gon see is Roc signs

If a ? do that I will respect jayz gangsta forever. Now that you say it, that's some jayz type slick ? for real.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Imma cry laughing once he get himself knocked out again.

Before he hit that canvas, all he gon see is Roc signs

Double entendre for the win..lol.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? a clown. He got exposed in his last loss. He's a Mayweather clone, He has no chin and defense is subpar. Keith Thurman imo is next in line after Floyd retires.

Yup. I have Thurman and I'm hoping for great things from the boy Deontay Wilder. If he beats Burman Stivian (sp?) I think he could do big things as the heavyweight champion in terms of recapturing interest in that division that's been missing for quite some time now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 thing succesful people have in common is betting on themselves. Floyd bet on himself, jay z bet on himself. Broner is betting on himself

40 mill is an amount he stands to logically make in time, so him takin this deal and locking himself in wouldnt really make sense.

I.e. If he keeps winning, gets a super fight, then a 2nd fight rematch, he's already close to half way there
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? a clown. He got exposed in his last loss. He's a Mayweather clone, He has no chin and defense is subpar. Keith Thurman imo is next in line after Floyd retires.

Exactly. Just cause broner can talk like Floyd doesn't mean he is floyd. If mayweather is jordan, broner is jr smith. He is not a world class one a generation talent. He is a decent fighter, that is somewhat slick, and lacks power. He is not even as good as prime zab judah, let alone mayweather. I don't think zab judah made forty mil in his career and that's a much better benchmark for broner than mayweather.

Since he had gone up in weight, he can't hurt anyone, and his shoulder roll defense is not as good as floyd cause he isn't as quick and more importantly he is too stupid to make in-fight adjustments, as his fight with madiana showed.

He should have taken the money.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have taken the deal.. His "act" ain't finna get him Floyd numbers he needs the skills and longevity for that both of which I doubt he'll have..... Plus he ain't finna make that anywhere else especially if he catch another L or 2 in the foreseeable future
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't even attempt to negotiate.. This ? love acting like.Floyd but is he getting remotely close to.Floyd money? Cause he act like it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is about "billions" but that ? don't have an ounce of business sense.

With his mind state & the way he conducting "business", he won't even be about thousands
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    8 million a year for a known (wont say WELL KNOWN...but known) boxer does sound a little low. And he's right about Rihanna...all she can do for him is give him some ? ...why should he care about being 1-step closer to that ? ?

That said you cant be a business man talking like that. And you cant follow some insulting ? up with "no disrespect" like that erases the fact that it was clearly disrespect lol Most boxers dont have good sense though so no surprises at all...

Nah Jay should've spoken to Adrien like a man instead of sending some flunkies to try and make a deal. Its about respect and since jay didn't give him that Adrien responded back with a ? you but have a nice day
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh8hf6auCEs

Roc Nation diss track coming soon !!!! lol
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if Broner just ? and focused on the skills he do have and enhanced his skills in other areas.. by now the guy could have been HUGE.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8 mill as a boxer, for 5 years aint ? ...
    Especially when purses fluctuates.
    By the end of this year, AB can make up to 10 mill a fight.
    So imagine fighting for 5 years only making 8 mill. ? is a ? robbery.
    Especially for a guy like AB, who can potentially be one of, if not the face of boxing.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    8 mill as a boxer, for 5 years aint ? ...
    Especially when purses fluctuates.
    By the end of this year, AB can make up to 10 mill a fight.
    So imagine fighting for 5 years only making 8 mill. ? is a ? robbery.
    Especially for a guy like AB, who can potentially be one of, if not the face of boxing.

if you dont make weight and dont take your opponent seriously....

you might just might be able to make gatekeeper.

who has he fought?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited January 2015
    Options
    8 million a year for a known (wont say WELL KNOWN...but known) boxer does sound a little low. And he's right about Rihanna...all she can do for him is give him some ? ...why should he care about being 1-step closer to that ? ?

That said you cant be a business man talking like that. And you cant follow some insulting ? up with "no disrespect" like that erases the fact that it was clearly disrespect lol Most boxers dont have good sense though so no surprises at all...

Nah Jay should've spoken to Adrien like a man instead of sending some flunkies to try and make a deal. Its about respect and since jay didn't give him that Adrien responded back with a ? you but have a nice day

jay aint gotta respect this ? ...he tryin to help him out.

the lil bit of respect came when he made the proposal...what more respect is needed?

? ? me uo with the you gotta respect the ? thats building rather than respecting the ? thats already built
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the lil bit of respect came when he made the proposal...what more respect is needed?

? ? me uo with the you gotta respect the ? thats building rather than respecting the ? thats already built

I'm the same way tho. You can't send somebody to talk to me about a deal if I ain't dealin wit u personally. And BTW 8mil for 5 yrs each year is a damn rip off for Adrien. Dude is a champ and will make more dough than that well unless he loses that belt
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a hov and cole fan. that said if you are a top tier athlete there is no reason to rock with roc nation sports. To be honest unless you area mid level low tier player that could use their branding and name its not worth to sign with them.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those saying the offer was low...thats why you negotiate. This dude is a ? , nothing wrong with turning down the deal either but why the diss? sounds like a 15 year old
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I'm the same way tho. You can't send somebody to talk to me about a deal if I ain't dealin wit u personally. And BTW 8mil for 5 yrs each year is a damn rip off for Adrien. Dude is a champ and will make more dough than that well unless he loses that belt

so jayz the owner of the company has to respect and bow down and humble himself for the ? that dont own ? an will only make him a fraction of a part of one of his companies.

always remember pressure pushes down...only a strong few can rise above it.

why do you think ? keep turning on broner? dude aint got options like that.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "for every action there's a reaction."

He could've kept that deal on the table used it as bait for other promoters and potentially start a bidding war.

But he saw 40 million and felt disrespected. RNS ain't signing no flunkies so for them to consider him somebody they want to bring in should've let him know he was doing something right.

Of course he didn't have to sign. You don't jump cuz Jay says how high but you also don't burn bridges when business is to be made. An email could've easily turned into a face to face meeting.

He didn't even think about Jay and music. That could've led to some other deals. See what I'm talking about?
    He exposed himself, he want to be Money but he aint ready to be Money.