Official 2014-2015 College Basketball thread/prospect watch.

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ku currently up 42-23 so good luck with that <:-P
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texas AM is down 2 and this idiot has one of the worst shooters on his team take a step back 3.... They deserve to lose...
  • sharpshotta11
    sharpshotta11 Members Posts: 59
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You only get half a bar. ? yall ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    UK s Booker was my player of the game....but packing the lane frustrates UK so much that Booker will become their most important player...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry Rozier is that man
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o dickie v with the boo yahs
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, my Buckeyes lost @ Indiana. smh
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u know ur the best when other teams fans watch UK over their own team

Escaped with the W so ? yall haters

I see louisville took another L.

• P. Town
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »

Fool ya'll been in 2 back to back overtime games against teams ya'll should've finished in the first half. Ya'll day is coming and when it does all you redneck and house ? UK fans will be crying like some hoes.
  • sharpshotta11
    sharpshotta11 Members Posts: 59
    Options
    ...the feelings in that post. gotdamn someone must be a floppin cards fan.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took another L today in a game we choked away against OK State. Johnathan Holmes couldn't buy a bucket all game and the defense went to ? in the second half. Gotta get back on track against West Virginia Saturday
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Watch the throne

photo-760928.JPG
  • Beezus
    Options
    We been watching

ya'll struggle against bad teams :-\"
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Fool ya'll been in 2 back to back overtime games against teams ya'll should've finished in the first half. Ya'll day is coming and when it does all you redneck and house ? UK fans will be crying like some hoes.

Don't mean ? ? boy

This team plays up to there competition..they don't get excited playing scrubs..

all that matters is they tough enuff to get the W. don't matter how many OT's it takes.

keep them feelings in check

I can't take any fan base serious that gotta ride tarc as there main source of transportation..(80 percent of Louisville ? fans)

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na breh
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    lol the jealousy is real

I understand why yall hate the greatest basketball program of all time

Ur teams will NEVER be UK
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    Uk shot 28% n STILL WON..enuff said..

We get every teams best game. We are your superbowl.
  • Beezus
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texas got that ass whooped again. Rick Barnes back to being a ? coach.
  • P. Town
    Options

Don't mean ? ? boy

This team plays up to there competition..they don't get excited playing scrubs..

all that matters is they tough enuff to get the W. don't matter how many OT's it takes.

I can't take any fan base serious that gotta ride tarc as there main source of transportation..(80 percent of Louisville ? fans)

Says a black UK fan? You serious? You ? ain't even allowed in Rupp Arena if ya'll ain't on the court. Look at Kentucky's next home game at all them old racist ass white faces cheering they 9 McDonalds All American Negros on. We laugh at you clowns.
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

Don't mean ? ? boy

Says a black UK fan? You serious? You ? ain't even allowed in Rupp Arena if ya'll ain't on the court. Look at Kentucky's next home game at all them old racist ass white faces cheering they 9 McDonalds All American Negros on. We laugh at you clowns.

U don't even know wtf ur talking about..just another ? talking out his ass making no sense..

• P. Town
    Options

Don't mean ? ? boy

U don't even know wtf ur talking about..just another ? talking out his ass making no sense..

I know exactly what I'm talking about. I done lived in enough cities in Kentucky, including Lexington to know that this state ain't ? without Louisville. We are Kentucky. Ya'll play basketball in Lexington, in Louisville we play sports. ? all them racist ass towns.
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

Don't mean ? ? boy

I know exactly what I'm talking about. I done lived in enough cities in Kentucky, including Lexington to know that this state ain't ? without Louisville. We are Kentucky. Ya'll play basketball in Lexington, in Louisville we play sports. ? all them racist ass towns.

LMAO

• DaCaliKing
    Options
    only sport that matters in KY is basketball..and UK will always be the face of KY..

as far as the other sports yall lost to uk in baseball, softball, womens soccer, mens basketball, womens basketball off the top of my head. Don't sleep we are becoming competitive in all sports.