Things You Should Be Doing If You Are 25 and Over..............

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    @ s2jepeka

Stay at home when you want to be a lifelong bachelor. While other people have kids and get married.

If you making enough to have your own place but you would rather stay home with your parents. Do you! Stay at your parents house until you end up burying them. Then go to the lawyers office and find out that they gave everything to your sister that is 5 years younger but moved out to be independent.

LOL and tell that ? to wipe that egg of his face!

But on the real, major cities in the North it's more apartments than houses and most apartments are big as a house, ? . I live in a old ass building (115 y/o) that ? is big as ? .
  • betterthenu84
    betterthenu84 Members Posts: 861
    edited June 2010
    Options
    c/s list and adds >>>plan your own birthday events....if you want to have fun you make your own. Don't depend on Shequana and them to have anything together on YOUR day. They just showing up to get the free drinks at the reserved table.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @ s2jepeka

Stay at home when you want to be a lifelong bachelor. While other people have kids and get married.

If you making enough to have your own place but you would rather stay home with your parents. Do you! Stay at your parents house until you end up burying them. Then go to the lawyers office and find out that they gave everything to your sister that is 5 years younger but moved out to be independent.

Uh, Sure. Im talkin $, you talkin chicks. Hey, to each his own!

Like i said, i sacrificed only 2 years and now im financially 10X better for it...

Some nggas goals is to have an apartment. Some is to own property. Whatevr floats your boat.

chess>checkers
  • S2J
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL and tell that ? to wipe that egg of his face!

But on the real, major cities in the North it's more apartments than houses and most apartments are big as a house, ? . I live in a old ass building (115 y/o) that ? is big as ? .

Dyckrider lmao Ngga jus said he LIVE in a big ass building lmao Do you rent or own? Im talkin grown man ? , Wake up Mutley.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Dyckrider lmao Ngga jus said he LIVE in a big ass building lmao Do you rent or buy? Im talkin grown man ? , Wake up Mutley.
    Calm down potna, I have a condo
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Uh, Sure. Im talkin $, you talkin chicks. Hey, to each his own!

Like i said, i sacrificed only 2 years and now im financially 10X better for it...

Some nggas goals is to have an apartment. Some is to own property. Whatevr floats your boat.

chess>checkers

? please! i aint saying get out there when you cant but if you are very much able. Get you ass out of that house!

Getting out of college 3-4-maybe even 5 years. But if you still at home and you 30. You need to rethink your plan. Cause something aint working.

Defending a ? to stay at home with his parents and he can afford to live comfortably is not playing chess. That is playing go-fish!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the next rule should be that if you're over 25 you shouldn't be arguing over petty ? such as whose house is bigger. And you shouldn't be arguing about philosophical misunderstandings about renting apartments or staying at home.

smh @ y'all fools....always ? up threads
  • S2J
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? please! i aint saying get out there when you cant but if you are very much able. Get you ass out of that house!

Getting out of college 3-4-maybe even 5 years. But if you still at home and you 30. You need to rethink your plan. Cause something aint working.

Defending a ? to stay at home with his parents and he can afford to live comfortably is not playing chess. That is playing go-fish!

Paying rent, no matter how you look at it, is money thrown away. Unless you look at it like that, of course you wont see where im coming from.

Last thing i'll say...i can have a G in my bank account and be "able" to live on my own. But why have a G when yo can save up 20k?? We can agree to disgree.

Ngga do you know how much rent in DC is? lmao u nggas is crazy
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As for the comments about moving back home. Yea you could do that or find some damn roommates!! I was a college dropout but there was no way in hell I was moving back home so I found some legit, trustworthy friends and we got on our own spot. That way you can be responsible by living on your own and still save money.
  • drekaveli
    drekaveli Members Posts: 95
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    FOH...an apartment...? cant pay rent? @ 25 thats 3yrs removed from college

Everybody did not go to college... Just because you have, does not mean others do.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This topic is straight ? . let me remind ya'll we in a recession don't nobody have like that anymore. 9-99 we broke we dont have money to move out so we staying with our parents like me and i'm over 25.

G Unit Crip 4 Life
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't feel I have to do anything, but I've been saving. I like to have 5-8 g's more than what I need. Once I get my furniture money I should be gone. It's all about budgeting. You don't want to rush but if you can I think it's good to go.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 is the only one I don't agree with ? moving is a pain in the ass guuurl go ahead and call them ? and let's get this ? over with

Everything else's is obvious
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    Times are hard. At that age, having your own crib is preferable but not necessary.

FOH...an apartment...? cant pay rent? @ 25 thats 3yrs removed from college

Wat do u mean he is 100 percent right ? times is hard especially living alone and paying everything alone ? for a 1 bedroom apt out here its 650 a month! That ? ain't no joke

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $650 is cheap, try $1100 as one of tha cheapest spots

Yall got it made.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    $1100 in Rent
    $100 in car insurance (on top of maintenance)
    $50 for a cheap phone
    $250 for food/drink
    $20 for Hygiene
    $? for Gas (which constantly fluctuates)
    $? for TV/Utilities (if its not included in Rent)
    *kid(s)*
    *miscellaneous*

Doing that by yourself ain't cheap. Hop off that Hi-Horse
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    *DC/Maryland/UpNorthern VA rates
  • LUClEN
    Options
    650 is poverty status
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guilty # 11

people stay inviting me to ? and I don't get back to them

one of my cousins was like " Yo why I didn't get your RSVP"

I was like " ? I told I was gonna be there "

I still went and everything worked out but............yeah

smh @ me

I forgot to RSVP to my own sisters wedding. After she sent the formal invite she then asked me to be in it. After I said yes it completely slipped my mind.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    if you are over 25 live as you see fit living another mans list is for suckers
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is alot of that ? that I really think is important, but alot of people don't do, and its frustrating because its a lot of ? people don't care at all.

Like for real, people who don't know how to dress up nice or care to dress up nice for ? , especially funerals. ? is also frustrating being in a degree program with a bunch of country-ass people who wear black belts with khaki pants for presentations and ? like that. Jesus christ it drives me up a wall.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what's with all these old threads?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    > Tipping
    Yeah how about no.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    if you are over 25 live as you see fit living another mans list is for suckers

This coming from a bible thumper