Options
StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you and ? this thread

I told ? this back in that ? song thread that he could really rap and told yall listen to Live Life

Eat a ? ' ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already knew he could rap...but you know what's funny, I like his ignorant style more
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ? you and ? this thread

I told ? this back in that ? song thread that he could really rap and told yall listen to Live Life

Eat a ? ' ?

It's his fault for pushing that ? ass single in the first place.

First impressions are everything, ? .

And I've already been through his discography; I've still got Live Life on my phone, and I bump Josh Alexis every morning.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His tape with Key kinda hard too

Dying just from Living is my ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checkin the EP now. Homie spitting. I wanna hear him rap with Cole.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS THE NGA THAT SANG ? U GUESSED IT?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why you never judge off one song
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like his joint "night like this". but that ? aint spittin lol, he literally just mumbling words over autotune. I aint heard none of his other songs tho..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i "liked" you guessed it tho

satisfied my ratchet quota for the month
  • enbo
    enbo Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i don't get it….If you can actually rap why put out whack ? ? It makes me question your integrity as an artist.

It would have been better if this ? couldn't spit. How you come out with a that "YOU GUESSED IT" bullishit and then have a song going

"In the age of determination by denomination of destruction by the induction of ignorance, I ask you to get down with a cause ignorant of oppressive laws and knowledgable of apparent flaws."

? this ?
  • enbo
    Options
    how you start dumbing down your lyrics before your career started?
  • enbo
    Options
    its a bait and switch that won't work. He's attracting dumb ? who only listen to turn up music. When they hear his ep,that ? is going in the recycling bin.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    enbo wrote: »
    i don't get it….If you can actually rap why put out whack ? ? It makes me question your integrity as an artist.

It would have been better if this ? couldn't spit. How you come out with a that "YOU GUESSED IT" bullishit and then have a song going

"In the age of determination by denomination of destruction by the induction of ignorance, I ask you to get down with a cause ignorant of oppressive laws and knowledgable of apparent flaws."

? this ?

i think bruh said he was ? and mad and just went and recorded what he felt on u guessed it, and it just so happened to take off, i doubt he was thinkin about it like "lemme do this dumb ? i need a damn check"
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    "You don't wanna work a 9 to 5?
    then make a plan then fortify"

Ok dude is kinda dope. Not Cyhi level but well above these whack ass trappers.

On a seperate note southern rappers be cheating with their rhymes. How you gonna twist "change" to rhyme with "wrong".
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

On a seperate note southern rappers be cheating with their rhymes. How you gonna twist "change" to rhyme with "wrong".

please post the lyrics in question.
  • Listencloser
    edited January 2015
    Options

please post the lyrics in question.

"Do them dishes if you want,
    them residues will have you gone,
    the rent is due, you need some food, you gives a ? ,
    that's what I'm on.
    I under dig, don't get me wrong,
    but there's a world we have to change

Southern accents be cheating dog. admit it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i need a line or two after that, or better yet post the song lol
  • Listencloser
    Options
    go to 4:40 on the first link. I'm not saying it's whack I'm just saying southern accents make it easier to rhyme "going" with "marathon" and a NY ? couln't get away with that ? unless they go the French/Iggy route.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    that aint the accent, but u right he bent the ? outta that rhyme
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2015
    Options
    OG maco fans, i skimmed thru a few songs on different tapes of his on live mixtapes, but i have a question, is live life the ONLY tape of his where he's really tryna sound decent?

not that the ignant or hipster style cant produce decent songs, but i keep seein these interviews where he sounds all smart and says his music is revolutionary, but some of the stuff on the newer tapes was either slick yeezus sounding or was just pretty much wat everyone else was doing, bruh could at least balance it out with the str8 up rappin style that seem like it appeared a couple times on live life, or is he already and i need to check out more? maybe he'd be taken more seriously if that was his first impression instead of you guessed it.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was cool at first but his twitter rants ruined it for me. Deleted all his tracks off my iTunes