Do nice guys really finish last?

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
From Bossip.com

Lacks a Backbone

“My brother is one of those ‘nice guys’ and I hate his all of his girlfriends! I have yet to meet a women that he’s been into that I actually like for him. He’s always dating these chicks that walk all over him and treat him like a*s. I remember so many woman that I’ve had to set straight for talking to him sideways. I wish he would just grow a set and put his foot down but he’s too afraid to lose them as a result of it. But I keep telling him that they’ll respect him more if he did. He’s a good-loking guy too so it baffles me that he’s such a pushover. It’s really not cute. - Gingi, 31

Easily Manipulated

“The nice guy types will do whatever it takes to be the man you want him to be even if it’s not in his character. Like if I say I like a man with ? hair, he’ll grow a beard. If I say I like a man to take charge, he’ll try but fail miserably because he’s trying too hard. If I say I like dudes with tatoos he’ll ask me to go with him to pick one out but try to play it off like ‘oh. I’ve always wanted one.’ It’s just that kind of guy that’s really goes out his way to be someone he’s not to get a woman’s affection.” - Tracy, 30

Can’t Make a Decision

“I dated a ‘nice guy’ for a while and he was really good to me. Treated me nice and showered me with compliments and whole nine. What was so annoying about him was he could never make a decision! For instance, I would ask him ‘what are we doing tonight?’ And his answer was always, ‘I don’t know. What do you want to do.’ It just got old. He’s the man so he should make a decision from time to time!” -Danielle, 27

Better as Friends

“Actually I dated a man who ended up being a really good friend of mine. That was about two years ago and I thought he was charming and sweet and very, very handsome but I just wasn’t attracted to him. So we went on a few dates and I thought that maybe I could grow to become attracted to him and we one night we kissed and messed around but it just wasn’t there for me. He didn’t really have the mannish command that I look for in a man and I knew then that he wouldn’t satisfy me in the bed. But we’re still friends to this day and I know that would do anything for me like I would for him. We just weren’t compatible . . . romantically. ” -Jackie, 30

Too Mushy

“Nice guys are too sentimental. I’m so not the sappy kind of gal, you know what I mean? I like more of a bad boy who doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve all the time. Nice guys are always pouring their heart out and have like an over-the-top display of emotions. Like I said, bad boys who know how to be a nice guy when it’s necessary are more my speed. I don’t need a crybaby, I do enough crying for the both of us so I don’t need my man to be soft like that. Somebody has to be the man and I don’t want to be.” - Gretchen, 29

http://bossip.com/256183/do-nice-guys-really-finish-last/

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im nice...I dont finish last.

Push overs do though.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Didn't someone just make a thread about this? They only finish last if they don't have game. I'm nice but I'm not a push over and I know how to act around women.
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im nice...I dont finish last.

Push overs do though.

And some people just aint compatible
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? stay winnin'.........

-checks inbox..

-add's another W to the board.
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've always been told I was an ? , I just thought the article was interesting.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow @ this ?

if those quotes are from real conversations with different women then........

looking at this i could really say that women dont really want whats best for them
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    females love ?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gretchen is looking for a bad boy who's nice!!! Either or, no straddling the fence. Nice when necessary? Like slap me when I step out of line, but when people are around just give me a look that tells me I'm in trouble later, kind of nice.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nice people in general finish last. If you want to get to the top, lie, cheat, steal, do whatever.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do nice guys finish last ?

Hell no, but Fooley's do.
    lol
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do nice guys finish last ?

Hell no, but Fooley's do.
    lol

Do you not like me?
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    Do you not like me?

No sweetie, I do not dislike you. I adore you.
    It's just that since I've adopted my sig, I've seen you as a joke.
    You know your my buddy right ?

*winks*
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know what this thread tells you.

Women need someone to give them direction. In a way they are like big children...shout out to the movement me and my partners started back in the day.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nice guys don't finish last, because they should learn to stop dealing with subpar women that materialistically label them "too nice". Most women are overgrown children when it comes to male/female interaction, treat them as such..............................................
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Fooley
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No sweetie, I do not dislike you. I adore you.
    It's just that since I've adopted my sig, I've seen you as a joke.
    You know your my buddy right ?

*winks*

I didn't know I was that funny, I appreciate the compliment though. I understand your motive for posting that sig. It's all good though, buddy.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, Some women like a pushover. I think you just have to know whats right for you. I'm pretty good with the women who like to get yelled at every now and then and told what to do. Those kinds like me, if a chic likes a yes man nice guy who she can rule, I'm not for her. It all depends but they don't finish last because some women find me to be too much. I'm obviously not the nice guy, I'm not a ? either but you know how women are, they like to test you. One day call your girl a ? , tell her she gets on your ? nerves and leave the house for like 3 or 4 hours, if you come home and everything is cleaned up and she gives you head, she's a crazy ? that like you to kinda verbally abuse her every now and then. I end up with these women lol
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    probably....

Cali I like your hair like that, can I beat that in and choke you out baby lol...*cough, yeah
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To add, don't dumb down who you are as a man just to please some silly woman, when there are billions more on the planet...............................................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't front I dumb myself down tremendously to have sex lol Do you see the kind of intelligence I spute in my posts. Imagine me being on a date with a woman saying some ? like this....

Girl: So what you been getting into this week

Me: Nothing , just studying how King David was most likely a Bisharine ancestor From the Aswan in Sudan, formerly Known As Ethiopia and Nubia

Girl:......what?

Me: ? MOSES IS THUTMOSIS THE THIRD!

Girl: *Gets up and Leaves....

lol ? that I keep ? simple.....

Me: So shorty you feeling that new Jeezy album...

Girl: Yeah its hot

Me: * Rubs girls thigh

Girl: So who where you stay at?

Dumbing down gets you ? mang.

Well, I'm saying bruh, if it's a random ? , of course don't discuss those things, but at the same time know that you're a man and what you stand for. Now, if it's a woman you're going to wife, and she tells you that you're "too nice", next her without hesitation...............................................................................
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice guys jus gettit last..

and i didnt read the whole post.. i stopped when she said that she had to set some of his girls straight..
    thats the problem right there.. ? a ? thats ran by ? .. im sure her (t/s) and her momma controlled that ? since the day he came out the ? ..
    im willing to bet she does the same thing(s) to him.. jus mad when she see's someone else doin it..
  • edwardnigma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, I'm saying bruh, if it's a random ? , of course don't discuss those things, but at the same time know that you're a man and what you stand for. Now, if it's a woman you're going to wife, and she tells you that you're "too nice", next her without hesitation...............................................................................

I'm not too nice to anybody, I've never had that ? said to me. I've been called mean many times before getting some bomb ass ? . I take the "you're so mean" as a compliment nowadays.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell no.
    I'm a nice guy, and I def don't finish last.

Nice guys don't finish last, push overs and shy guys do.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes they ? do! trust me i was a nice guy till i was about 19 then i said ? that! and learn how to play the game