Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    He worded that appropriately enough
    ? them ? coming at the bull about flinching
    The whole club ducking and dodging but he supposed to b super ? and show the world he ain't scared to get shot?

Stupidity!

#teambreezy ?
    What is that underlined part about?

Your emotional ass not even following the discussion. Nobody has an issue with him defending his right to "flinch". The issue is with him telling the world that he's not ? with black gatherings anymore.

Call me emotional again ? boi
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't like the guy but this is sensible for him
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole club ducking and dodging but he supposed to b super ? and show the world he ain't scared to get shot?

Stupidity!

#teambreezy ?

Your emotional ass not even following the discussion. Nobody has an issue with him defending his right to "flinch". The issue is with him telling the world that he's not ? with black gatherings anymore.

GIF-At-first-I-lold-hold-up-serioused-wait-a-minute-WTF-GIF.gif

Relax killa.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ? with ? parties anymore either. I love my people but we dont know how to party. Not anymore. Long gone are the days of "House Party".

I should not be looking over my shoulder when Im trying to have a good time.

Ive seen more people get shot at or killed at parties than anywhere else.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    25txh0j.jpg
    CHRIS BROWN
    I'M DONE PLAYING 'HOOD' CLUBS

Chris brown is finished taking chances ... he's ordered his manager to immediately cancel upcoming shows at any nightclub he thinks is "too hood" after the recent shooting in San Jose.

A source close to Chris tells TMZ the singer called an emergency meeting instructing his crew to pull him out of all future bookings at venues with a history of violence or security issues.

As TMZ previously reported ... five people were wounded when someone fired multiple shots at his show Sunday morning.

We're told Brown doesn't want to be associated with shootings -- and is making the change to protect his image, his ass, and his fans. Not necessarily in that order.

To that point ... Chris performed in a San Diego club the night after the shooting, and declared on Instagram, "No more n***a parties! Only this type s**t!"
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/13/chris-brown-club-shooting-cancel-shows-hood-clubs/#ixzz3Ojzaij4G

I agree that he should be at more upscale establishments, but I also think that he could have worded the underlined portion better.

Sooooo, I guess he's not a blood anymore either? I mean, he's promoting individuality right?
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that lil flip clip is classic lol
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babel wrote: »
    25txh0j.jpg
    CHRIS BROWN
    I'M DONE PLAYING 'HOOD' CLUBS

Chris brown is finished taking chances ... he's ordered his manager to immediately cancel upcoming shows at any nightclub he thinks is "too hood" after the recent shooting in San Jose.

A source close to Chris tells TMZ the singer called an emergency meeting instructing his crew to pull him out of all future bookings at venues with a history of violence or security issues.

As TMZ previously reported ... five people were wounded when someone fired multiple shots at his show Sunday morning.

We're told Brown doesn't want to be associated with shootings -- and is making the change to protect his image, his ass, and his fans. Not necessarily in that order.

To that point ... Chris performed in a San Diego club the night after the shooting, and declared on Instagram, "No more n***a parties! Only this type s**t!"
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/13/chris-brown-club-shooting-cancel-shows-hood-clubs/#ixzz3Ojzaij4G

I agree that he should be at more upscale establishments, but I also think that he could have worded the underlined portion better.

Sooooo, I guess he's not a blood anymore either? I mean, he's promoting individuality right?

HE'S NOT A BLOOD NO MORE.

HE'S DELIVERT
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for Chris, for being about positivity and individuality... But wasn't he smiling and egging that ? on, in the video? Mr. "ooh they're getting it in"...
    Now he don't do ? parties...

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothin worse than hearin the sound of a gun when you at the club

dead at lil flip travelin around the country performin ridin spinners, ? three 6 themselves dont even perform that ? no mo
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this dude should be on Justin Timberlake status playing upscale venues. Chris gotta learn ? will ? up a glass of water. Yo to big to be singing in chittlerling circuit clubs.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what hood ? buying tickets to see chris brown though....? slap yourself...

Only a ? doesn't realise that a Chris Breezy show = lots of ? ...

But lol @ the logic...Reason ? is the hardest warriors on the planet and they only ? dimes...

Bullets bounce off reason ? and they live to post another day...
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this dude should be on Justin Timberlake status playing upscale venues. Chris gotta learn ? will ? up a glass of water. Yo to big to be singing in chittlerling circuit clubs.
    I was also wondering why the brother was still performing at venues like that. Two days ago I asked what this brother gets out of associating with 'real' n*ggas. I see he asked himself that question as well. These thugs/ gangstas/ 'real' n*ggas he's been trying to associate himself with are only leeching off of him and when he fall off and stops making money they'll jump on the next mark. Ask MC Hammer, ask Allen Iverson, ask Mike Vick, ask TI etc.

I hope he shakes off that corny a*s blood sh*t that ain't a part of him and stop associating with derelict n*ggas, period.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stupidity!

#teambreezy ?

see thats where you got it ? up.

he said he aint ? with black gatherings. he said he aint doing ? parties.

theres a difference.
    Our debate centered around him stating publicly to the entire world, including all these white folks, that he wasn't doing "? parties" anymore. You were cool with him saying it to the entire world and I wasn't. Don't get it twisted.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stupidity!

#teambreezy ?

Yo, sup Carl Thomas!