Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

@chitycity i believe you had forgotten that this is the adhd thread and any convo can be taken place in here. Toodles. We'll talk about dunkin doughnuts in a few.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Noir wrote: »
    How do you know that it is him speaking through you?

it's just a feeling, while i feel that i'm a mostly good person, and i have matured...some of my words are clearly not my own.....my pastor asks me to speak on the spot to the congregation on a topic that i typically get maybe 2 or 3 minutes before i speak....i ain't that clever, lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why when I make a mistake & double post. I get feeling reactions for it?

That some ?
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Why when I make a mistake & double post. I get feeling reactions for it?

That some ?
  • Purr
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

it's just a feeling, while i feel that i'm a mostly good person, and i have matured...some of my words are clearly not my own.....my pastor asks me to speak on the spot to the congregation on a topic that i typically get maybe 2 or 3 minutes before i speak....i ain't that clever, lol

Interesting.... how do you know that they are not your own. Do you feel like your body is taken over and the spirit is speaking through you.
  • Dupac
    Options

Interesting.... how do you know that they are not your own. Do you feel like your body is taken over and the spirit is speaking through you.

it's a different feeling.....

you said it yourself when you sing at times you feel like you're almost being taken over.....

when i'm speaking, sometimes i gotta hear it back to even catch what i'm saying... i constantly get distracted by all the eyes on me, i'm looking at my mom, my wife, other members at the church, i be thinking i know what i'm saying...then i watch it back and i'm like

"oh ? i said that too?....i don't remember saying that"

? 's weird as ? yo
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before we delve into something else I would say studying Hebrew and multiple religions and spiritual systems and scientific research there is energy source where we all originate. Humans are made up the same composition that makes up a star and our planet was part of a star at one point. Now, there is researching showing melanin can neutralize radiation and stop electro magnetic waves. So there is more to us than that meets the eye. A lot of mythological stories were just that stories to explain concepts and complex ideaologies that priest, griots and religious men tell us. I don't think there are an actual hell and heaven but its within the persons mind, acts, and motivation that the person allows or others do unto them. I study almost daily to fins truth and reasoning. Religions are just the deification of a culture and adopting another persons religion is adopting their culture whichis behavior and their view of the world, universe and beyond. We can see similarities other cultures and ttheir role in creation of other religions and those peoples twist to their beliefs and studies for example black churches and white churches proceed differently. Black's churches have a voodoo feel to it while white churches appear to have a ancient info european religious feel to it.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Before we delve into something else I would say studying Hebrew and multiple religions and spiritual systems and scientific research there is energy source where we all originate. Humans are made up the same composition that makes up a star and our planet was part of a star at one point. Now, there is researching showing melanin can neutralize radiation and stop electro magnetic waves. So there is more to us than that meets the eye. A lot of mythological stories were just that stories to explain concepts and complex ideaologies that priest, griots and religious men tell us. I don't think there are an actual hell and heaven but its within the persons mind, acts, and motivation that the person allows or others do unto them. I study almost daily to fins truth and reasoning. Religions are just the deification of a culture and adopting another persons religion is adopting their culture whichis behavior and their view of the world, universe and beyond. We can see similarities other cultures and ttheir role in creation of other religions and those peoples twist to their beliefs and studies for example black churches and white churches proceed differently. Black's churches have a voodoo feel to it while white churches appear to have a ancient info european religious feel to it.

i used to do a lotta that, but i swear i felt a urge pushing me back into te church...it was around the time the LHC machine went online and kept failing....i got spiritual as ? around that time, and found myself right back in church
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That just happens when your on stage preforming. I bet a pagan clergy gets the same feeling when he's doing his thing, do you think that's ? as well
  • Purr
    Options

i used to do a lotta that, but i swear i felt a urge pushing me back into te church...it was around the time the LHC machine went online and kept failing....i got spiritual as ? around that time, and found myself right back in church

Is that because of your African American cultural tradition?

James Baldwin spoke on something similar.

Nella Larsen wrote about the gravitational pull back to the church, but it was because a sense of culture versus actual religious change because all she saw was contradictions and sinners dancing under halos.
  • Purr
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    That just happens when your on stage preforming. I bet a pagan clergy gets the same feeling when he's doing his thing, do you think that's ? as well

@ohmars what is your perspective as a Muslim. How did you know that islam was the right religion for you, even when you live in a Christian society?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To each their own as long as it builds a better you. Some need other good folk to be around some have to walk a lonely road and some in between but the purpose is to be a better neighbor and a protector.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol religion is a bunch of ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 what ? look like when he woke you up? Was color was his aura and what race was he? and who he sound like? Barry white or james earl jones?

FOH ?
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good good morning
    tumblr_nhj072bm5r1ru423qo1_1280.jpg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think we are 100% on the same page here, but I agree with this in a sense.

I am a believer of the Scriptures and an Israelite. Many of these mainstream churches seem like stumbling blocks for those seeking The Most High. We are spiritual beings. So its only natural to want to connect back with the creator at some.point in life.

but these churches are only stifling true spiritual growth. That's why I don't agree with "religion" per say.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    If my workers keep up with this foolishness then imma send them home

*Dej Loaf voice* let em try me, try me & they gon be in the unemployment lobby
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    2i91282.jpg

Jesus' daughter
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

I don't think we are 100% on the same page here, but I agree with this in a sense.

I am a believer of the Scriptures and an Israelite. Many of these mainstream churches seem like stumbling blocks for those seeking The Most High. We are spiritual beings. So its only natural to want to connect back with the creator at some.point in life.

but these churches are only stifling true spiritual growth. That's why I don't agree with "religion" per say.

DONT FULLY AGREE WITH THE BOLDED... AS BELIEVER OF ANY FAITH, YOU SHOULD WANT TO GATHER WITH THOSE OF YOUR LIKENESS AND LEARN, PRAISE AND WORSHIP...

NOW, DO PREACHERS, PREIST, ETC HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS? OF COURSE THEY DO, THEY ARE HUMAN LIKE ANYONE ELSE.. BUT THE BIBLE TEACHES US TO PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE DESERNMENT...

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I've seen ? do amazing things in my life. He woke me up out my sleep one night and told me everything that was taken from me I would get back and more....and I promise you he kept His word

@texas409 like how did you know it was ? ? How are you sure that he specifically spoke to you.

There is this thing called the Holy Spirit that ? gave man when Christ died. It sure wasn't me speaking that night when I woke up out my sleep saying everything that was taken from you you will get back and the way doors opened up for me in my life after that night was only ?
This discussion has been closed.