Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched the interview.
    What ? point was she trying to make showing videos of 2 year olds getting handed a joint?

lol @ the comments on the side of the screen @ 7 minutes in.
    smh @ how tax payer money was wasted on some officers asking him how fine Nicki Minaj is.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was off on pretty much every clip i saw, every time he made some logic she changed the subject to something irrelevant to the case, even tryna slick diss him, basically tryna say he fugazi. he prolly could have ethered her more but he handled himself very well imo. how u gon try to blame every ? smoker for the ? actions of one who gave it to a baby, that aint even a weed thing thats a ? parent thing. of course dealing with cacs like nancy grace and bill o reilly that idiocy is to be expected.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf dis ? mean your real life persona is different from your rap persona, like hood ? cant graduate from college, like a ? can't have more than one personality, we different from them crackas they just gon have to realize
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time watching this ? , and holy ? , she is one stupid redneck ? .

I've seen people I worked with, invite me to their homes, we would drink, and this one ? thought it'd be funny to give his 5 year old beer... of course a few sips, but to the rest of the people in the room we knew, even though were ? , that is was COMPLETELY WRONG. It was just one mentally challenged person in the home of maybe 20 people over. No one else found it to be acceptable.

As a non smoker, I can guarantee that people try this with weed 99.9% of people woud say WTF you doing and stop the person.

My sisters ex would smoke weed every friday, and lived with her and my nephew. He didn't even want my nephew finding a lighter and knowing what it was at say age 5 LOL He was that particular about my nephew not seeing or trying any ? before being a grown adult
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems intimidated as hell.
    I guess she saw the goofy videos, and agreed to have 2Chainz on. then the research team told her 4.0 gpa, and she became shook from the jump.
    This ? is imcompetent, incoherent, and inane how she get her own t.v show???

Skyn
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    She seems intimidated as hell.
    I guess she saw the goofy videos, and agreed to have 2Chainz on. then the research team told her 4.0 gpa, and she became shook from the jump.
    This ? is imcompetent, incoherent, and inane how she get her own t.v show???

Skyn

Cont...
    The ? seemed losted and confused. Ungathered and scattered.
    It's like she had a game plan and got nervous, so she abandon the ? , and is holding on for dear life.
    she does what many white supremacist hosts tend to do, which is speak over u, when they're intimidated by you.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he actually did a good job in this interview
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO ? Boy always said his name meant drugs like how ? in jail call drugs ? ,now on here he said it stands for him being a mama's boy on here.

How did this convo turn into an interview about rap lyrics.

Nancy Grace is a ? ,but she does fight for good things sometimes.her whole aura is cunty though

That mother who did that is crazy,but she did that while it's illegal so legalization isn't the question

I don't want weed legalized personally.That ? gonna ? the streets up

.01 of weed? What kinda scale 2 Chainz got?

Alcohol is legal too.I'm sure some parents give kids liquor.

Chainz be like " Hov did that so hopefully you wouldn't go through that"

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing productive comes from a 3minute convo about a subject on tv, it's like lets rush out at much words as possible and cut to commercial

i'd like to see nancy grace sit down with someone for a few hours to debate the subject, and with someone who knows what they are talking about, someone a bit more intelligent than 2 chainz
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    nothing productive comes from a 3minute convo about a subject on tv, it's like lets rush out at much words as possible and cut to commercial

i'd like to see nancy grace sit down with someone for a few hours to debate the subject, and with someone who knows what they are talking about, someone a bit more intelligent than 2 chainz
    British and Australian shows are much better at discussing issues.
  • bck145
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

British and Australian shows are much better at discussing issues.

it's why i listen to a lot of podcasts, they can dive deep into a subject for a few hours to really get to the bottom of the issues or show the depth of the differences in opinions being discussed
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 chainz held his own....but tbh this is really my first time listening to nancy grace and I think any of us could have done the same. How did an obvious redneck heffer like her get her own show? He should have used the argument about entertainment and how actors ? each other but cant be blamed for societal woes. I wish they had killer mike or david banner up there.

why these rappers go on shows unprepared. They know how to write a "freestyle" and have a couple of those ready for different beats but cant write down an outline for an debate...points/counter points, already lined up in the back of their mind.

2 people off the street could have had a better debate. ? was ? .
  • bck145
    Options
    2 chainz held his own....but tbh this is really my first time listening to nancy grace and I think any of us could have done the same. How did an obvious redneck heffer like her get her own show? He should have used the argument about entertainment and how actors ? each other but cant be blamed for societal woes. I wish they had killer mike or david banner up there.

why these rappers go on shows unprepared. They know how to write a "freestyle" and have a couple of those ready for different beats but cant write down an outline for an debate...points/counter points, already lined up in the back of their mind.

2 people off the street could have had a better debate. ? was ? .

yeah i didn't see the debate yet but how many people are going to take 2 chainz serious....it's like a pro weed documentary advertising that snoop dogg is in it...man that fool just likes getting high he doesn't care about the benefits nor do i feel like he could clearly explain any benefits or studies he has read about the subject anyway
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Nancy lawse
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 chainz made that ? look bad. She thought he was going to sound stupid when he said when he said legalizing would help with taxes. Hell i thought he was going nowhere but he made perfect sense
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Smash or Pass?

nancy-grace-dancing-with-the-stars-promo.jpg

Bruh she looks like Jay Leno with that wig helmet or whatever that thing she calls hair on the top of her head.
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    is this ? right in the head cuh
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    keep that weed illegal the streets need to eat cuh
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grace is a troll.