Lord Jamar On Eminem Fans

Options
1234568»

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    First Rick Rubin aint nobody as compared to Larry smith, or Nile Rodgers. Second if, Rick said, something as stupid as that, he would be made the fool as, Blacks are the architects of R&R as well as, Jimi being the precursor to Heavy Metal.

Ok, well use as an example anything you would consider a white artform, Golf or NASA or whatever. It would sound stupid for someone to say black astronauts are only guests in space. Or Tiger Woods is just a guest in golf and should know his place.

THANK YOU
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol black people being as racist as the white people they're wailing against. Every one of you riding with this black vs white mentality is already taking the biggest L ever.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Rick Rubin aint nobody as compared to Larry smith, or Nile Rodgers. Second if, Rick said, something as stupid as that, he would be made the fool as, Blacks are the architects of R&R as well as, Jimi being the precursor to Heavy Metal.

Ok, well use as an example anything you would consider a white artform, Golf or NASA or whatever. It would sound stupid for someone to say black astronauts are only guests in space. Or Tiger Woods is just a guest in golf and should know his place.

This is to easy. Golf has been and always will be a racist sport. There are still white only Golf courses. And yes, Tiger should know his place, when he forgot they tore his Black ass up. Your NASA analogy has to be the dumbest. Whites didn't create space. They have no claim to it. Black created and built Hip Hop and your attempts to take that away is disgusting.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

THANK YOU

You are just as dumb and ignorant as he/she is, of course you willing to co-sign any illogical BS.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    lol black people being as racist as the white people they're wailing against. Every one of you riding with this black vs white mentality is already taking the biggest L ever.

We are the only group on America that's called racist when trying to preserve what's ours. You people are some amazing thieves. I tell you.

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

We are the only group on America that's called racist when trying to preserve what's ours. You people are some amazing thieves. I tell you.

Why is it thieving to acknowledge all races can contribute and should be allowed to excel in hip-hop? I guess I don't see things as black and white as you do.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Hip-hop is universal. KRS & Chuck D >>>> this troll Jamar

Who said it wasn't.

The same KRS who recorded songs like. Blackman in effect, House ? 's and racist?

The same Chuck D that said, "? Elvis and John Wayne and recorded "Polly want a ? "?

KRS & Chuck == Lord Jamar

Jamar ain't remotely close to chuck D or KRS stop it lol

You would be correct if the discussion was in regards to popularity, and perhaps legendary status. However, Love of Hip Hop, Black People, and Social commentary. They are all equal.
    We're talking musically dawg before he started being opinionated on Vlad TV nobody cared about dude. At least chuck D and KRS have distinct hip hop classics in fight the power, and sound of the police. Its levels as far as hip hop status and KRS and Chuck D are widely regarded as top 10 from their era. Jamar hasnt had nearly as much impact in hip hop like the 2 other names mentioned so once again stop it lol
  • anduin
    Options

Not to start an argument with you but you could take that line and apply it to anyone. I can hear some crazy ? white dude saying how his America or whatever is being stolen and that we need to preserve it. Comes a point where you just need to let ? go and accept that excluding people from ? is just fostering negativity.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Why is it thieving to acknowledge all races can contribute and should be allowed to excel in hip-hop? I guess I don't see things as black and white as you do.

All races didn't create Hip Hop. Blacks did. So I ask that you stop distorting the facts. Of course others can contribute and excel in Hip Hop. They have. However, these contributions don't give them the right to ownership and certainly doesn't give them the right to change the ONE and TRUE fact. Hip Hop is a BLACK ART FORM, CREATED BY BLACKS. Dismissing this fact is disgusting thievery. Unfortunately you are promoting, lying and thievery.

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall usually ? on jamar, talking about he sleeping on vlads couch and ? but now since he dissing eminem and iggy now all of a sudden we got brand nubian fans on here. 5 grandpa now making jamar threads and now we mentioning jamar in the same sentence as chuck d and krs one and ? smh foh

Lol 5 grandpa
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Who said it wasn't.

The same KRS who recorded songs like. Blackman in effect, House ? 's and racist?

The same Chuck D that said, "? Elvis and John Wayne and recorded "Polly want a ? "?

You would be correct if the discussion was in regards to popularity, and perhaps legendary status. However, Love of Hip Hop, Black People, and Social commentary. They are all equal.
    We're talking musically dawg before he started being opinionated on Vlad TV nobody cared about dude. At least chuck D and KRS have distinct hip hop classics in fight the power, and sound of the police. Its levels as far as hip hop status and KRS and Chuck D are widely regarded as top 10 from their era. Jamar hasnt had nearly as much impact in hip hop like the 2 other names mentioned so once again stop it lol
    So I am confused does his lack of impact negate his participation? Or is it based on his success that determines how involved he is with the culture? Not too many people on this earth are more involved than KRS or Bambatta but past those 2 a large group of individuals has constantly maintained in all different levels of the game just like any other Artform that thrives on competition their actual overall success cannot be judged yet since they still have the ability to broaden their impact...
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Who said it wasn't.

Brand Nubian can make the same claims, slow down, Punks jump up to get beat down are classic Hip Hop songs. "All for one is a classic to many Hip Hoppers. I already addressed legendary status, and popularity, you saying you are talking musically then bring up legendary status is pure stupidity. It's disingenuous to make comments based off ones own like and dislike. There are plenty of Hip Hoppers that bump Brand Nubian whether he is on Vlad couch or not.

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dyvev4.jpg

@ what lord jamar has to say..
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Not to start an argument with you but you could take that line and apply it to anyone. I can hear some crazy ? white dude saying how his America or whatever is being stolen and that we need to preserve it. Comes a point where you just need to let ? go and accept that excluding people from ? is just fostering negativity.

Problem with your logic and example is, America isn't the White mans, he was a guest who killed, murdered and ? his hosts then, claimed it for himself. Then guess what he did? Excluded people. Therefore he would be yet another ? crazy white dude.

I know it's hard for Whites to be believe that Blacks could create something as dope and fresh as Hip Hop and then have the ? nerve to share it with the world. I know it sounds crazy. Doesn't it? So I ask that you move along with your projection of negativity to simply recognize that Hip Hop is Black Music. Created by Blacks. What I am asking and what Jamar is asking is, that Non-Blacks and ignorant Blacks siding with you hacks is to RESPECT that. Stop distorting the truth.

• smp4life
    Options
    Of course others can contribute and excel in Hip Hop.

But they must "know their place" eh? Listen to yourself man.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Why shouldn't they? It's Black Music. It's Black culture. The arrogance of some whites is just astounding.

• anduin
    Options
    respect that how though? When does a guy like Em disrespect the culture or not acknowledge that it came from black people? A bunch of white dudes created basketball and now its dominated by black people. Should white people be mad and come out swinging every time someone disrespects the forefathers or who started it? The thing about culture is it's either inclusive or exclusive and you're making a point that it should be exclusive by placing these artificial barriers around how someone can participate in it.
  • smp4life
    Options

Why shouldn't they? It's Black Music. It's Black culture. The arrogance of some whites is just astounding.

Just because you create something doesn't mean only ppl of your own race can participate. A white guy created the sampler, a pivotal instrument in hip-hop. Should only whites be allowed to use it?
  • anduin
    Options
    real mature flagging my ? , just trying to have a normal conversation and people catching feelings
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Mike once said it doesn't matter if you're Black or White
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who said it wasn't.

Brand Nubian can make the same claims, slow down, Punks jump up to get beat down are classic Hip Hop songs. "All for one is a classic to many Hip Hoppers. I already addressed legendary status, and popularity, you saying you are talking musically then bring up legendary status is pure stupidity. It's disingenuous to make comments based off ones own like and dislike. There are plenty of Hip Hoppers that bump Brand Nubian whether he is on Vlad couch or not.

I dont have anything against lord jamar, so miss me with that like and dislike ? lol IMO Chuck D and KRS are more revered in hip hop history
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike once said it doesn't matter if you're Black or White

Michael Jackson isn't the most qualified person to quote. He obviously has issues.

Look what he did to himself.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For 2015, imma base ? skills & craft if they can make ? "move" in the ? club smh

& Jamar too old to be up in the club anyways. Why the ? Is he worrying about club bangers anyway?