Create Your Own Label Vol 3 (Announcements & Updates)

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao daamnnn that ? jacked your ? bruh

? theres no tellin who all lurking on here and using these ideas. Not only the cover arts and ? but the track ideas too..
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I never post my ? in threads.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats fam on your baby girl...
    We been holding it down for you since you left Tony has been doing a great job as a host..

Glad to have you back
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats Cheese, I wish you and your new family all the best bruh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Congrats homie.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Aye cheese I got out the first round....

Your not the only one who's life changed...
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Thanks again y'all. I also forgot to mention that I will be starting my own hip hop blog dedicated to lesser known artist and of course Hip Hop. I will be doing album reviews, artist biographies, audio equipment suggestions etc. I won't put the name of the blog on here because of lurkers. I just saw what happened to @icbergtaylor above nEKLKAVZSFSMN.png
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Aye cheese I got out the first round....

Your not the only one who's life changed...

@_Menace_
    yeah, but yours changed for the worse

j/k nEKLKAVZSFSMN.png
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ALSO

Me and a couple players from this game are bout to make some money off our album covers designing stuff for other artists !!!!

@Sion‌

Congrats bro, I know y'all will succeed in that. I would like to somehow incorpate that into my new Hip Hop blog. it would be beneficial for all involved. Maybe I can have a "created album covers" of the week section or something like that. I figured it would be to hard to run CYOL on a blog but having posters submit their best album covers and all is something I would love to do. We'll definitely have to keep in touch bro.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ALSO

Me and a couple players from this game are bout to make some money off our album covers designing stuff for other artists !!!!

@Sion‌

Congrats bro, I know y'all will succeed in that. I would like to somehow incorpate that into my new Hip Hop blog. it would be beneficial for all involved. Maybe I can have a "created album covers" of the week section or something like that. I figured it would be to hard to run CYOL on a blog but having posters submit their best album covers and all is something I would love to do. We'll definitely have to keep in touch bro.

DOOOOPPPEEEE

Btw Cheese if you want your articles featured on the front page of AHH let me know, I have free dominion over the front page. Ask @_Menace_ I've even had some of his music featured in Breeding Grounds. Articles you write up or stuff you want up on there just let me know fam. You know you VIP in my book so whatever you need I can assist with and put it up on the front page in any section.

He ain't lying either
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    @GovernmentCheese‌ Cheese the GOAT!!! WHAT UP ? !!!!

Oh ? ! happy to know you alright bruh & congrats on the family/job. i've been doing my best to run the game the way I knew you'd do it but of course theres nothing like the originator, so I hope you find the time some day to come back and host another one, until then we gonna hold it down for you fam.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    ALSO

@Sion‌

DOOOOPPPEEEE

Btw Cheese if you want your articles featured on the front page of AHH let me know, I have free dominion over the front page. Ask @_Menace_ I've even had some of his music featured in Breeding Grounds. Articles you write up or stuff you want up on there just let me know fam. You know you VIP in my book so whatever you need I can assist with and put it up on the front page in any section.

@sion Wow bro, I really appreciate that fam. Thanks a lot, I will definitely hurry up and get things rolling. I already have the domain and all, just want to make sure the blog is damn near flawless before I launch it.

@_menace_ congrats on getting your music featured on the homepage, that must've been a cool moment for you. I can only imagine how much you've improved from the last time I checked out your music.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @GovernmentCheese‌ Cheese the GOAT!!! WHAT UP ? !!!!

Oh ? ! happy to know you alright bruh & congrats on the family/job. i've been doing my best to run the game the way I knew you'd do it but of course there's nothing like the originator, so I hope you find the time some day to come back and host another one, until then we gonna hold it down for you fam.

@tonydubbz Thanks bro but you've been doing a excellent job. I just appreciate the fact that y'all kept it alive. It's cool to see how the veterans like you have new players participating. One of my biggest fears is failure so I'm just focusing on my career/future especially with my daughter in the picture now.

I don't even play video games anymore lol. I sold my PS3 and only got $50 bucks for it, smh...Gamestop ? me over with no ? .
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats Cheese.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    @GovernmentCheese Welcome back homie!!
    welcome-back-mase-o.gif

Thank bro! @ibex Hope all is well over on your side.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Congrats Cheese.

Much appreciated @Michael_Malice‌ good to see that ya'll are still active on here.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Welcome back and congrats

Thanks fam
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @YoungGoldie
    @Allergens
    @Peezy_Jenkins
    @MrCrookedLetter
    @Sion
    @IceBergTaylor
    @yung$
    @_Menace_
    @Fy_HunnitMz
    @MorganFreemanKing
    @Ibex
    @TonyDubbz
    @_Menace_
    @Supersoaker
    @stew

Alright everyone, my music blog is launching soon. As I mentioned before, I would like to incorporate CYOL in it. My idea is to have a section dedicated to the dope covers CYOL participants made. I wanted to know if ya'll would mind if I display the covers on my blog. They will be in s7b menu under the "Museum of Hip Hop" section.

@sion @IceBergTaylor‌
    If you two have a email and/or website for your album cover services, I would also like to have that info in my "contact" section. It's a site that will be attracting artists so I figured it would be good if they see ya'll info on there.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    GOAT! I don't mind mine being displayed bruh.

Post whichever ones of mine you want.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my bad on not being able to judge like usual, i aint really even been on the ic at all like that unless i wanna talk wrestling