How Yall Feel #100- Young Jeezy- Stay Strapped (Gucci Mane Diss)

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That ? went but Gucci bodied ol boy and yrs later went to his home town and performed The Truth in jeezy and ol boy he bodied hood
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He straight up ? that Boi like he was in prison

Lyrically.....
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah jeezy clearly took the L on this one
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People keep acting like there was a link between Jeezy and the n!ggas that tried to rob Gucci but that couldn't be proven in court. After Gucci killed the n!gga he did his best to implicate Jeezy but the n*gga that tried to rob Gucci just heard the track and wanted that bounty Jeezy promised.

Jeezy had Gucci under pressure. That's why he was implicating Jeezy and BMF and drysnitchin' in the media. The n!gga was doing pressconferences with his lawyer implicating Jeezy.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    wasnt Lil pookie or whatever his name a affiliate of CTE
  • C-PortTrapper
    C-PortTrapper Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    People keep acting like there was a link between Jeezy and the n!ggas that tried to rob Gucci but that couldn't be proven in court. After Gucci killed the n!gga he did his best to implicate Jeezy but the n*gga that tried to rob Gucci just heard the track and wanted that bounty Jeezy promised.

Jeezy had Gucci under pressure. That's why he was implicating Jeezy and BMF and drysnitchin' in the media. The n!gga was doing pressconferences with his lawyer implicating Jeezy.

Actually there was a link to Jeezy because the ? Pookie Loc that got killed was part of the group Loccish Lifestyle and they were C.T.E.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5 Jeezy track.

Duke actually spit like he gave a ? .
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »

He was dry snitching but dude that Gucci killed was definitely connected to Jeezy.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X_X oh, that beef!! Good thing we survived it because it was not pretty
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    "Go dig ya patna up ? bet he cant say ? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4

that line > jeezy song

Its over
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....seen Gucci by himself while we was 30 deep at Magic.....
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Gibbs would of been in trouble if Jeezy

lol no
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Maaan jeezy is scary"

dont believe me then go watch that old bmf dvd when bleu was punkin that ? out before jeezy blew up, jeezy was the type of ? you send to the store to get some cigarillos bruh
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the gucci/jeezy started as rap beef, but its a lot deeper. I don't know Gucci like that, i aint seen his rep in action. I can say that I have for jeezy, as someone I've met, smoked with on a few occasions in the D.

Bleu/Jeezy, is internal man. Can't say too much on that.

Outside of that, nobody pulled his coat yet and he keep his ? at coat check.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    "Go dig ya patna up ? bet he cant say ? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4

this ? still goes
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    "Maaan jeezy is scary"

dont believe me then go watch that old bmf dvd when bleu was punkin that ? out before jeezy blew up, jeezy was the type of ? you send to the store to get some cigarillos bruh

He was meech lil dude n rap n made music 4 meech about meech… clubs only play jeezy because of meech at tht time… he was tha lil bro who saw big bro do all tha moves got an allowance n thn put it b muzik like he did it… n to tha poster who said bmf had gucci under pressure… na not at all n them ? were cte affiliates just like. Bao tht offed slim
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    "go and dig your partner up ? , bet he can't say ? "

? is the most brutal line ever.

? .. Gucci crazy

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I listen to both of these cats, my Favs from out the A. Jeezy spoke that real chop doe. Too bad T.I., Gucci and Jeezy will never collab on an album... ? would go especially off them Zay tracks.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Maaan jeezy is scary"

Lmao
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that ? Jeezy kept calling Gucci slow and ? . I know that was ? him off. Jeezy came with some heat, but it wasn't enough. Stay Strapped would've been enough to finish most rappers. Not ? tho.

Gucci got the W
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When this ? dropped I was listening to Gucci listen to him some guy name Blak Magik Young Sneed they rap together not to many people even knew who Gucci was except "So Icy" but when stay strapped dropped everyone had snowman shirts looking for that big cat chain then he killed cuz dropped hard to ? and that was that.

Black who??? O u mean who?! I'm gone dog