Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Anybody else got some stupid ? to say about my team? Including my
    O.G. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So Murray's season dont count and it's all on the oline? Y'all cowboy fans some judases lol

It's funny bcuz alot of Cowboys fans won't let you mention the O-Line in a Emmitt vs Barry debate.

Never heard this debate before. Emmit was tough and he didn't always have a great o line. But Barry sanders was way more talented

I am one of the few that picks Emmitt. But i don't feel like a debate.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Murray's season dont count and it's all on the oline? Y'all cowboy fans some judases lol

It's funny bcuz alot of Cowboys fans won't let you mention the O-Line in a Emmitt vs Barry debate.

Never heard this debate before. Emmit was tough and he didn't always have a great o line. But Barry sanders was way more talented

You seen then play more than I have so I have no room to debate ,but I'm eager to hear yo view.

@O.G.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seen then play more than I have so I have no room to debate ,but I'm eager to hear yo view.

@O.G.

Some other time. It's not a popular opinion so I have to bring my A game to back up my statements. I ain't in the mood for all that right now.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Niners hired a straight up yes man and puppet. Owner and GM wants to be Puffy and Baby.. They done put the fans in the bushes. Dam shame This some ? .

ROFL they have been doing that for years and they finally caught a break with Jim and ? it up
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And imo AP >>>>Murray

Can you really say that for 2015 though? Murray is 3 years younger and coming off a career year. The last full season Peterson played his numbers dropped big time from the previous season. If Peterson takes a huge pay cut to play with Dallas are we sure he would be motivated? After all here is a player that kept Minny relevant and the minute he gets in trouble they don't want to ? with him anymore.
    Now he got Jerry smiling all up in his face bcuz he knows Peterson is tainted and can get him for cheap. Peterson might of lost some love for the game after the ? went down. He might have loyalty issues now. He might be thinking Dallas gonna let Murray walk, I am next after a year or two. It's hard to be motivated if you have to play for less than half maybe even a quarter of the money you was making. Even if he plays this year to set up a bigger contract next offseason with Dallas he will be pushing 30 by then.

So yeah Peterson>>>Murry if Peterson is cheaper.

Murray >>>Peterson if Peterson don't want to play for cheap.
    Even if Peterson was to have a great year the age of Murray means that he would prolly have more great years.
    26>>>>>29

For me it is really hard to say what kind of mindset Peterson will have. Going to Dallas with their weekly media circus could take a toll. And now you are asking him to do all of that with a drastic pay cut.

as far as the bolded....i mean he had an ALL TIME great season. It would have been extremely hard to duplicate that.

the whole reasoning behind them not resigning Murray is cause he wont be cheap....I honestly think that if Peterson is willing to take that pay cut he will be a Cowboy soon as the FA period start.

I can see your point about age...cause backs do have that short shelf life...

but this is AP bruh....

the guy that almost broke the single season rushing record after TEARING HIS ACL late in the previous season.

he aint ordinary bruh....

Id say if Murray does walk and you can get AP...you make that move....

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    Speaking of emmitt.. I had a convo with a guy at work about him. He said emmitt aint even a top 10 back all time. Long story short.. I almost got fired

He isn't talent wise but everyone has their opinions
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1.Peterson
    2.lynch
    3.Forte
    4.foster
    5.bell
    6. Charles
    7.Murry
    imo
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    xc2jao8eilvrzsjprqux.jpg #neverforget

? , that block was heinous, and the dance Gronk did afterwards.....ol boy better ? Gronk or die trying.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trent Richardson did not travel with the Colts to New England. lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think Emmitt is better than Barry, but at least he didnt have to leave the field on 3rd down.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think Emmitt is better than Barry, but at least he didnt have to leave the field on 3rd down.

The have the same averages in the passing game.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats not what I was talking about. I was talking about 3rd down runs and pass protection.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trent Richardson did not travel with the Colts to New England. lol
    damn dude, they're really gonna miss out on his 10 carries for 7 yards
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy gameday ladies, can't wait to grab my afc champion t shirt around 9:30 tonight
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to prove alot of people wrong

IF you smell what the rock is cookin
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want Seattle to lose
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    49ers new coach on drugs?
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Tom Brady is a vengeful Gawd... we are coming for blood!!
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Andrew ? boy ain't doin ?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irvin seems like he's still dabbling in the dust lol