Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The Knicks bruh.

Fire this ? asap.

Sixers 2 games before lol

Where that dude at that was talking ? after Miami won one time trying to flex with the pelicans
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden with another 40 point game. Got another ? at the Warriors Wednesday. I want that W!
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it use to be when keith bogans scored at least 10 points the bulls were undefeated it went on for like 30 games

now its

when tony snell scores at least 6 points the bulls lose its like 0-5 or something

he has 5 points already
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If the bulls dont beat the cavs tonight, them ? aint ready for prime time.....

Its one thing to lose to the wizards, but nah they gotta beat the cavs........

u might potentially see these ? in the playoffs

cavs aint that good enough as a team, but they got
    enough talent to still be a threat and win.......

i cant wait to see okc go up against the cavs again....hopefully
    before the season end
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derek Fisher got the Knicks running that triangle offense to perfection.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol at the ? call this game is boring as ?
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls got some ugly ass ? on they team
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious though.. Monty needs to go. Throughout this season.. theirs no way in hell you should be struggling with all that talent.
  • Knightryder
    Options
    Im a have to tune in to the hawks and see how the ? they winning all these games,cause
    besides the wizards they might be my only other hope to eliminate the cavs in the playoffs......

My heart cant go through another season of this ? lebron coming out the east
    and having to depend on the west to do what the east cant and eliminate this
    overated azz ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls been playing flat and terrible defense ever since that houston game.Have no explanation for it this is embarassing
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    The Bulls got some ugly ass ? on they team
    Smh at you judging other ?

?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Im a have to tune in to the hawks and see how the ? they winning all these games,cause
    besides the wizards they might be my only other hope to eliminate the cavs in the playoffs......

overated azz ?

Remember the hawk's coach is a protege of pop's coaching system. Hawks are like the baby spurs now in the east. They have no superstars, nobody having 30 point games. Everybody doing their part, like the spurs.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some disappointing games today
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

overated azz ?

The hate is real lol
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they literally ignore kirk and shade on rose when he is on the floor

snell did have 8 points on 3 of 5 shooting

thats what it has come to why isnt snell playing more lmao this is an awful terrible basketball team right now hard to believe they won 13 of 15 before this awful stetch
  • Knightryder
    edited January 2015
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

overated azz ?

Remember the hawk's coach is a protege of pop's coaching system. Hawks are like the baby spurs now in the east. They have no superstars, nobody having 30 point games. Everybody doing their part, like the spurs.

Yeah i kinda gathered that from what ? been saying in here in this thread for a minute now
    with the baby spurs
    comments, im gonna start checking there games out so i can get a better understanding
    of how they play......
  • Beta
    Options
    Some disappointing games today

Most boring day of bball...

When the hawks game was on I rearranged furniture and cleaned the crib for 2 hrs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose 1-9
    Pau 2-11
    Jimmy 2-8
    Kirk 0-4

Gettin bodied on the boards.Taj and tony snell been the best scoring options lol @ this ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give the Bulls this third quarter to turn it around before I go to sleep
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First good Terrence Ross game in weeks, moving him to the bench motivated him
  • Beta
    Options
    Can LeBron dunk anymore? I never seen him play above the rim this season
  • Beta
    Options
    I'll give the Bulls this third quarter to turn it around before I go to sleep

Just go now and get that head start...