The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol Rigga was like I thought we was homies, you don't do your mans like that

Another ? added to the I hate Tommy fan club...

Wtf Axel what you doing if you getting home from work now? Lifting car doors off the conveyor belt ? ?

I work from 7pm-5:30AM 4 days a week doin warehouse ? lls after this job im relocating and goin back to school im tired of this life

Seeing your ? up schedule I will never complain about mine

Had to get another job cuz my last one ended on bad terms, ots graveyard shift but i get paid more and im working less then my last job im focused on stacking and leaving Maryland to get a fresh start
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iono why people trip so hard over the All-Star game, the All-Pro teams are the ones that actually mean something
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “We met on social media a long time ago and well we started hooking up. It was fun at first. The games, the parties, the sex on his red pool table. But Nick is a hoe. he was with the rapper chick the whole time. He’s a cheater. His relationship is fake and I feel bad cause she really thinks she is the only one and she’s not”

The woman claims to have had multiple sexual encounters with Young and does not plan on stopping anytime soon.

Nick.young got some explaining to do lmao
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

I thought u faked it lol hilarious
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Wtf Axel what you doing if you getting home from work now? Lifting car doors off the conveyor belt ? ?

I work from 7pm-5:30AM 4 days a week doin warehouse ? lls after this job im relocating and goin back to school im tired of this life

Amazon life? Loll
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited January 2015
    Options

Had to get another job cuz my last one ended on bad terms, ots graveyard shift but i get paid more and im working less then my last job im focused on stacking and leaving Maryland to get a fresh start

Lol damn bruh, your resume must be limited with the amount of times you been fired at places. I know how you want to get to NC bad lol.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ty Lawson got a dui last night
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Blake ? is inexcusable ...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where you tryna move to?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel got all that illegal narcotics in his system he don't know how to function at work
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you up at 5 am everyday like me
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “We met on social media a long time ago and well we started hooking up. It was fun at first. The games, the parties, the sex on his red pool table. But Nick is a hoe. he was with the rapper chick the whole time. He’s a cheater. His relationship is fake and I feel bad cause she really thinks she is the only one and she’s not”

The woman claims to have had multiple sexual encounters with Young and does not plan on stopping anytime soon.

Nick.young got some explaining to do lmao

If the ? don't plan on stopping anytime soon, then why she spilling the beans???
    this the type of ? that make u wanna tie a ? up, n dump her in the ocean.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Lol damn bruh, your resume must be limited with the amount of times you been fired at places. I know how you want to get to NC bad lol.

Lol i was at my last job for a year and a half dawg
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Where you tryna move to?

Charlotte, we could look at other cities down south too but Charlotte is the number 1 destination
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you up at 5 am everyday like me

I start work at 4:30 am, and my ? still be up late watching those late games for NBA, MLB and the NFL. I be tired as hell
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol i was at my last job for a year and a half dawg

Sure? It seem like you had 8 jobs since I started posting..

Where you tryna move to?

Charlotte, we could look at other cities down south too but Charlotte is the number 1 destination

We who?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hDMGBqLPrDjbTQSNkaEClCdH.jpg20150123-3-12apatp?1422039378

Damn I only watched some of the game last night the ? did blake do to get roasted lol?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Damn I only watched some of the game last night the ? did blake do to get roasted lol?

The vine is 2 pages ago bruh lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That tweet cant be real espn usin word "faggotry" lmao
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really did that ? and on live television...

tumblr_ngefmhHObx1tt6jwmo1_250_zpssuzh9x9j.gif