• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Nggas be like

161387960_lupe_fiasco_jv.jpg?itok=TD9FHNwx

Yo, gimme this bi*ch ass n—a Cudi’s number, if I see him, I’m knockin’ him the f–k out.

And THIS IS YALL MAN'S THO! Lmao Like i said, he's an ass clown.

lmaoo somebody gotta explain this ?

why he wearing swimfins to the grammys

Those are judo socks there used in most martial arts classes or the classic karate shoes....I did aliitle karate back when I was like 12 so I know a few things abt that life.....? laughing and clowning Lupe but if he really studies and is a disciplined student of martial arts then cudi losing that fight. ? always quick to judge a book buy its cover jst cause a ? takes the peaceful right and doesnt glorify that gangsta ? doesn't mean he doesn't know how to beat a ? ass. Martial Arts is abt self control discipline and only should be used for self defense and martial arts master or teacher will tell u that.

...to the Grammys tho?

And dont even front like it wouldn't be funny to see a rapper beef end in karate style fashion

bnm2d.gif
    giphy.gif?w=320

Lol I wouldn't wear them out in public but ? they is comfortable af
    "talk to me before i ? you up"

this is some weird ? to be saying to another man, cudi does not want to be friends lupe let that ? go.

Its not abt being friends its abt cudi switching up coming at Lupe side ways when they suppose to be cool so Lupe jst wants to know what's cudi's issue is with him
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nggas be like

Yo, gimme this bi*ch ass n—a Cudi’s number, if I see him, I’m knockin’ him the f–k out.

Those are judo socks there used in most martial arts classes or the classic karate shoes....I did aliitle karate back when I was like 12 so I know a few things abt that life.....? laughing and clowning Lupe but if he really studies and is a disciplined student of martial arts then cudi losing that fight. ? always quick to judge a book buy its cover jst cause a ? takes the peaceful right and doesnt glorify that gangsta ? doesn't mean he doesn't know how to beat a ? ass. Martial Arts is abt self control discipline and only should be used for self defense and martial arts master or teacher will tell u that.

If its not fully contact its ass. Its why TDK people stay getting smashed by random dudes in street fights..

Meanwhile a 4-6month student in muay thai is wrecking the average boxing ? .
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Nggas be like

If its not fully contact its ass. Its why TDK people stay getting smashed by random dudes in street fights..

Meanwhile a 4-6month student in muay thai is wrecking the average boxing ? .

True that's why it pays to know what's realistic and what's b.s all that flying spinning kicks ? won't practical in a real fight. I've used a few of my karate skills in real fights judo flips and sweep leg takedowns work wonders on a regular ? .
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nggas be like

I saw somewhere that Lupe was a black belt in like 3 diff disciplines and he a gun crazed ? . Nerd, herb or whatever few probably could see him on some combat ? .
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Nggas be like

u sure about that??

158349658_l.jpg

Who da hell dat be patna??
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Nggas be like

158349658_l.jpg

Its the bad guy from Karate Kid

How old are yall?

22 but never watched any karate kid movie a day in my life perfered ? like crouching tiger hidden dragon or more present ? like The Raid
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nggas be like

if he takes it seriously then he cant use karate to beat somebody on the street tho or bully muhfccers
    he can only ever use it as a self defense

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nggas be like

158349658_l.jpg

Its the bad guy from Karate Kid

How old are yall?

22 but never watched any karate kid movie a day in my life perfered ? like crouching tiger hidden dragon or more present ? like The Raid

You actually studied karate and dont know this man?

Pat-Morita_%28Karate_Kid%29.jpg

Step yo game up

But he didnt know anything about Karate. They picked him because he fit the role better than anyone else. Supposedly he was going to turn it down because he felt typecast.

Pat Morita originally started his career out as a stand up comedian.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for an updated version

def-jam-fight-for-ny-6-jpg.jpg

Smacking the ? out someone with speakers>>
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'll say it again Lupe has mental health issues and needs a psychiatrist or he gonna end up as the Sinead O'Connor of rap if he don't handle his sensitivity. No doubt he's an amazing rapper but that ? has some underlying issues. Stans will come up w/ a long winded ass explanation for this but the O/P was a rambling rant that has nothing to do w/ anything of real importance. ? is mad cuz Cudi clowned and a fan said "? Lupe" ? So did Gibbs and many other haters on social media why not "? them up" ? ? know who to do certain ? to man....

There's a fine line between true genius and insanity.

At this point some level of neurotic behavior from people with pure talent such as him might as well be expected.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'll say it again Lupe has mental health issues and needs a psychiatrist or he gonna end up as the Sinead O'Connor of rap if he don't handle his sensitivity. No doubt he's an amazing rapper but that ? has some underlying issues. Stans will come up w/ a long winded ass explanation for this but the O/P was a rambling rant that has nothing to do w/ anything of real importance. ? is mad cuz Cudi clowned and a fan said "? Lupe" ? So did Gibbs and many other haters on social media why not "? them up" ? ? know who to do certain ? to man....

You're not paying attention to what Lupe is talking about in this situation. What's going on here is personal, as opposed to that other ? that's just random people and misconceptions.

If a ? slights you that you're supposed to be cool with, a person you looked out for when they were down on their luck, you're not gonna feel different about it?
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe really ? with Cudi. That Kanye family tree. Thats why Lu took it more personal than the Gibbs situation.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really think Lupe gon come out the cut with that tiger crane, cause he dressed like a fool at the grammys. Scary ass ? .