Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Stop talkin about an album u hvnt heard lol

lol ahhh you rite
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how both T.I. & Jeezy's latest album came & went when albums dropped after theirs
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    It's crazy how both T.I. & Jeezy's latest album came & went when albums dropped after theirs
    This has nothing to do with the snowman, leave him out of this please. He was going through some ? with his record company and he basically just put that ? out and shot two videos. Now he doing what he really wants. T.I just put out another half album that should have been an EP.

speaking of jizzle
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He droped a cd? Or he talmbout bout trouble man?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a ti fan and I ain't even listen to that ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I'm a ti fan and I ain't even listen to that ?

You not really a fan then
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop ? I bought every ti album up to no mercy

I ain't listen to Jeezy album yet either, I heard a handful of songs though being in other people's cars
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Stop ? I bought every ti album up to no mercy

I ain't listen to Jeezy album yet either, I heard a handful of songs though being in other people's cars

Ol ? hitchhiking ass ?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Cheer up Pharrell.

Is it safe to say that pharrell isnt... happy?

Right guys? Amiritite?
    *waits for high five*

bogut-dance-o.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karma for that,Alphamega ? lol
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tip is the 50 cent of the south

got rich, stop trying..

& lets be honest 50 has put out more quality music than tip even w/o an album

my advice would be to reform ? squad, try to get the streets back

official
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    And they called him"the jay-z of the south?"

No, he calls himself the Jay Z of the south.

No, Pharrell callled him that. Ironically, they're both stuck in the same place musically.

Nooooo Jay-Z is at a higher level than TIP rite now. Jay-Z just has better overall marketing prowess. Anytime HOV drops an album it's an event..it's possible to not know a TI album is coming out.

Did I not say "musically"? MCHG was just as non exciting as PaperWork was outside of the "surprise release".

Oh well if you're talking strictly music that's kind of debatable. One could argue that Jay-Z is expanding sonically while T.I. is kind of stagnating and chasing trends.

The first single from T.I's album sounded like a Young Thug record (and was produced by Young Thug's goto producer London on da Track) and the second single was a DJ Mustard(hot producer of the moment) track. Jay-Z is working with all the same people he's been working with for years and developing with them. T.I. would be better off if he had that same formula (DJ Toomp, Sanchez Holmes, Mannie Fresh, Khao and SOME Pharrell). From what I heard of Paperwork it was a step down from Trouble Man.

It was a step down. Jay-Z took 2 steps down from American Gangster with BP3 and MCHG. Troubleman>>both of those albums. That's not debatable.

Trouble man and BP3 are pretty equal IMO musically I actually like the high points on bp3 better they just balance out cuz the low points are worse on bp3
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His problem is his music dont match up with his tv life. He has actually broadened his audience but lost the ones who use to support him in millions by not keepin it real/fresh and relying on trends.

If he could find the way to bridge the gap between his reality life and his music without being to corny he'd be relevant again in music.

Its funny tho, this ? was asking for how much a couple years ago lol now them white ? probably lookin at him like "Well tip, if it aint about the money then why should we fund your next project"
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually like the album
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listened today...it ain't a bad album.

The album dropped about the time he went after Mayweather over Tiny...for me I will always associate the two.

I was too busy laughing I forgot to buy the album.