? Chris Kyle

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I never watch solider movies... it's the most pointless and exaggerated ? ... but white people and military people love them shyts..

I don't mess with War or solider movies also because most of them feel like straight propaganda. It's usually a 1 sided account of events to make one side look better than the other. It's rarely objective and impartial.

If I want to watch that type of stuff I will just check out the news these days

lol are there ties in wars or somethin?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course he violated the Geneva convention but that's what happens when there is so little oversight. I don't have a problem with killing but there's a reason the convention and usmj exist.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its ridiculous everyone is trying to have a simple answer for something as complex as a man's life. A dead man at that.

And Chris Kyle was a man who we can all say didnt live ordinary circumstances. So even if you could assess a life, Kyle's life was so different than well, all of ours, its not fair to sit back in judgement of a review in which many of the events will never be confirmed or denied.

If you alll of a sudden became famous and every detail in your life became under scrutiny and review, dont you think there would be tons of stories that would arise that demonstrate how ? up you are (as all humans are ? up to an extent)?

The answer of who Chris Kyle was in probably somewhere in the middle of the morality spectrum and I think trying to paint him either way is hypocritical or jingoistic.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "????" Part is so damn accurate forreal.
    ? still got me like "TF is goin on".
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its ridiculous everyone is trying to have a simple answer for something as complex as a man's life. A dead man at that.

And Chris Kyle was a man who we can all say didnt live ordinary circumstances. So even if you could assess a life, Kyle's life was so different than well, all of ours, its not fair to sit back in judgement of a review in which many of the events will never be confirmed or denied.

If you alll of a sudden became famous and every detail in your life became under scrutiny and review, dont you think there would be tons of stories that would arise that demonstrate how ? up you are (as all humans are ? up to an extent)?

The answer of who Chris Kyle was in probably somewhere in the middle of the morality spectrum and I think trying to paint him either way is hypocritical or jingoistic.

Post is dripping with fraternal brotherly ? .

Cosizzle

Coming from a Sailor.

That dude was a ? bag racist sociopath.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that a supposed white decorated southern sniper who is being portrayed as an American martyr and hero when in actuality he probably was a scumbag should be of no surprise to no bruh in here....we all know about John Wayne and Elvis Presley. Hollywood not to mention society as a whole has been glamourizing these white people for so long it should be second nature to all of us....with that being said if chris kyle was really picking off blacks during Katrina along with creating all those other duck takes that are coming out...then yeah..? him
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Y'all pay a muhfucka to ? and then are surprised when he brings that ? back here. It's the same with police, I keep telling y'all it's no different.

Your taxes feed and clothe these pieces of ? that then go around the world committing murder with guns you paid for and then come home to a hero's welcome only to turn his guns against the citizens here.

Those the same ? that joint right-wing militia groups that are preparing for "race riots", these cacs are ? in the head from the beginning then they claim they sacrificed ther physical and mental well being for "our" benefit.

The only muhfuckas that benefit from their ? being sent to buttfuckistan to get shot at is defense contractors but they have yet to turn the guns on them.

Cowards. ? him.

Yet those cowards come home maimed only to be desecrated by people like you that don't appreciate the people that fight not for agendas, but for freedom. But then again why am I suprised you are this generation of the hippies that spit on minority soldiers in Vietnam calling them baby killers, and they fight for our right to talk ? about them
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »

Post is dripping with fraternal brotherly ? .

Cosizzle

Coming from a Sailor.

That dude was a ? bag racist sociopath.

Im not saying he wasn't.

Im just saying its really easy to judge a dead war veteran who killed 160 people (who some if not MANY were innocent men, women, and children) and had his post military life chronicled and open to review/interpretation by complete strangers.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all pay a muhfucka to ? and then are surprised when he brings that ? back here. It's the same with police, I keep telling y'all it's no different.

Your taxes feed and clothe these pieces of ? that then go around the world committing murder with guns you paid for and then come home to a hero's welcome only to turn his guns against the citizens here.

Those the same ? that joint right-wing militia groups that are preparing for "race riots", these cacs are ? in the head from the beginning then they claim they sacrificed ther physical and mental well being for "our" benefit.

The only muhfuckas that benefit from their ? being sent to buttfuckistan to get shot at is defense contractors but they have yet to turn the guns on them.

Cowards. ? him.

Yet those cowards come home maimed only to be desecrated by people like you that don't appreciate the people that fight not for agendas, but for freedom. But then again why am I suprised you are this generation of the hippies that spit on minority soldiers in Vietnam calling them baby killers, and they fight for our right to talk ? about them

So many feels, so little time. Fall back breh you don't even have 200 posts yet. You in the service right?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was a racist and a huge liar...he.was the enemy.

But all that ? they keep talking about him being a cold blooded killer etc. etc. is weird. If you aren't about killing why the ? would you join the Navy Seals?

I don't understand.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cowards. ? him.

? outta here. Vietnamese children are still being born with birth defects because of agent orange, stillbirth increased over 50% I'm Vietnam.

They were absolutely no threat to the United States, do you even know WHY that war was fought?

I bet the answer is no. See soldiers aren't allowed to ask questions, only do what they are told as long as it comes from Someone with higher rank.

Those ? allow themselves to become guinea pigs for experimental drugs and all type of ? because they are 9xs out of 10 too ? dumb to ask questions and too scared of being locked up to say NO.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted to make amovie about agent orange in a taxi driver way...

Inb4 hollywood takes my idea
  • jono
    Options

Cowards. ? him.

? outta here. Vietnamese children are still being born with birth defects because of agent orange, stillbirth increased over 50% I'm Vietnam.

They were absolutely no threat to the United States, do you even know WHY that war was fought?

I bet the answer is no. See soldiers aren't allowed to ask questions, only do what they are told as long as it comes from Someone with higher rank.

Those ? allow themselves to become guinea pigs for experimental drugs and all type of ? because they are 9xs out of 10 too ? dumb to ask questions and too scared of being locked up to say NO.

Agent orange was a corporate move not military.

A lot of that ? is cooked up in labs by contractors.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got a link where I can watch it online I'm not supporting a racist ? at the theatre
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken there's a screener floating around @ghostdog56‌
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken there's a screener floating around @ghostdog56‌
    http://showboxappdownload.com/
    $upreme
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    because the British convinced us to cosign France retaining their colonies post-WW2 led to an unending cascade of further bad decisions?
    Max. wrote: »
    Combat Shock was already released in 1986

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Kyle was a bold faced liar. And a jury of 12 people said as such after he was sued by the former Govorner of Minnesota and former SEAL Jesse Ventura.

Apparently, he was known to lie his ass off and exaggerate stories.

People need to take the movie for what it is. A MOVIE. PROPAGANDA. Nothing more nothing less. Go for the entertainment not a history lesson.
  • jono
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    because the British convinced us to cosign France retaining their colonies post-WW2 led to an unending cascade of further bad decisions?

Yep, this exactly.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Combat Shock was already released in 1986

Never heard of it but ill check it out