Black Woman Marries HERSELF Cause She Couldn’t Find A Husband By The Time She Turned 40

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who arguing for this the most?
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I didn't roast in here, y'all cats went overboard
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    This is just.... An utter disappointment.

This isn't about self love, confidence, or whatever other screwed up, bass ackward label a few of you want to put on this malarkey.

She, much like a lot of you, put her ? on a pedestal and treated every man that ever came into her life like the enemy. No man was ever good enough, strong enough, smart enough, rich enough... Until she got what she has now, which is her own lonely as ? got dayum self. That smile you see on her face? A brief and sad delusional moment of perceived happiness that faded as soon as the last person left... Trust and believe, reality set in once she closed the door and went to sleep with her full body pillow.

Stop condoning this. Stop praising this and making it seem as if she made some great and grand gesture to herself... No the ? she didn't. This is such an illogical choice; one that reeks of selfishness and immaturity.

For ? sake... This is just... Ugh.

Damn. I'm pretty sure that prob happened.

Funny part is even though she's 40, she could of met someone this year. But after this, her chances are slim to none.

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Why is this 22 pages?

Right lol

And why couldn't she have a big ass party for her 40th bday instead

But this may be a step in the right direction for her

Just hear me out ...

Too many women get married for the wrong reasons ... Primarily because we are conditioned to feel like less a woman or worthless once we reach a certain age and haven't gotten married ... Maybe this is her big "? you" to society ... She hasn't found the right man but she isn't goin to lower her standards just to say she has a husband

A stretch? Lol

This discussion has been closed.