Migos Donate To Local High School In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I'm sayin tho...look at these ? instagram. The kids get just 1 rack? This a bad look. ....

It's the thought that counts...it's the thought that counts.

"yall ? thinking what yall readin in the Source is real" Beans

For 1 they may give to other schools.

for 2 the record label probably gives them money just to make it rain.

3. IDK what them ? ' expenses are.I know in the new Noisey ep they live may live in a golf club on the Southside.Them ? rent is probably crazy.

They probably got managers,lawyers,kids,baby mamas etc.

? ain't making what they claim to make and most of this jewelry is fake.(That rhymed)

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a lot of ? ? culture permeating these days ... same ? complaining about ? attempting to help or complaining about the amount of money someone else is donating i can almost guarantee you they ass aint drop a red cent to help any damn school system in their own community.... ? is gross
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    man what up wit these american ? dyin they hair blonde like its 98-99, cut det out thats elephant man, self-hating island ? ? , next thing you know ? gon be walkin around bleachin they skin
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    A lot of you goofies have no class and are tacky as hell if you think 3 rich ? holding a big ass cardboard check for a thousand dollars to a High School aint some corny ? . I would be embarrassed to be in that pic....I would immideately tell my people we gotta at least up it to 5K if not 10 for that reason alone. Of course it's good to donate...but for them.... man 333 dollars is an insult....to a school?!?
    That's like having a Turkey giveaway amd only giving away 5 turkeys. F.O.H.

if you aint donated ? your a corny ? ... period

all these hypothetical's about what you "would" do ... sound pathetic ... ? what ARE you doing?

if the answer to that question is "not a damn thing bro" ... you a cornball

if you so insulted why you aint out here compensating for the lack of funds donated?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it looked like they tagged the whole damn label on instagram, so thats more than 3 rich ? lol

im lookin at them ? different after that check, that ? was petty
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    like i said .... if you aint never donated more than this monetarily or gave your time to help.... YOUR the problem... thats the culture these days tho..so its expected.. ? more apt to be e-warrariors than to actually participate in their communities
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    it looked like they tagged the whole damn label on instagram, so thats more than 3 rich ? lol

im lookin at them ? different after that check, that ? was petty
    Like I said in my only post, the amount can not be true....lol.

Someway, somehow, there has to more to this story.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's more than what I can afford.
    These ? could have given this money without the notoriety. Maybe they will give a $1000 to all the ATL schools?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    like i said .... if you aint never donated more than this monetarily or gave your time to help.... YOUR the problem... thats the culture these days tho..so its expected.. ? more apt to be e-warrariors than to actually participate in their communities

? i prolly gave away more loose change in the hood buyin cigarillos than this ? , if anybody got a green light to ? on the migos, its most definitely me

you aint did ? ? ...but type... FOH with this corny ass ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of you goofies have no class and are tacky as hell if you think 3 rich ? holding a big ass cardboard check for a thousand dollars to a High School aint some corny ? . I would be embarrassed to be in that pic....I would immideately tell my people we gotta at least up it to 5K if not 10 for that reason alone. Of course it's good to donate...but for them.... man 333 dollars is an insult....to a school?!?

all these hypothetical's about what you "would" do ... sound pathetic ... ? what ARE you doing?

if you so insulted why you aint out here compensating for the lack of funds donated?

Shut the ? up ? . I have donated to my High School and N.I.U ? . They ask every year. You capin extra hard for these ? to the point of anger. Calm down chief. Them ? are cheap and tacky for that ? . No amount of angry typing will change that. Hahahaha....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Shut the ? up ? . I have donated to my High School and N.I.U ? . They ask every year. You capin extra hard for these ? to the point of anger. Calm down chief. Them ? are cheap and tacky for that ? . No amount of angry typing will change that. Hahahaha....

you out here ? about somebodies donation and im the one thats mad?

FOH ? ? ... and i guarantee you that cheap ass 50 dollar check you sent in couldn't buy them kids a hot pocket

you a cornball ? ...you'd never see people who are actually participating in their communities knocking another person for their contribution ... unless they were of course some ? ? ... and no amount of ? on the internet will change that weirdo
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOH ? ? ... and i guarantee you that cheap ass 50 dollar check you sent in couldn't buy them kids a hot pocket

you a cornball ? ...you'd never see people who are actually participating in their communities knocking another person for their contribution ... unless they were of course some ? ? ... and no amount of ? on the internet will change that weirdo

? Please. Sitcho angry uptight ass down somewhere.

It is what I said it was from the jump.... end of the damn story. Next time the "rich ? " need to put up more Or don't have a damn photo shoot. Cheap ? ass ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

It is what I said it was from the jump.... end of the damn story. Next time the "rich ? " need to put up more Or don't have a damn photo shoot. Cheap ? ass ? .

you sound like a catty ass ? with this ? ...lmfao & smmfh ... a grown ass ? sounding sassy ... like a project ass hoe.. ol "that ? be drivin around in new Nissan's and ? .. but only gave little Tyquan 20 dollars last time he came over here" ass ?

di-? -sgusting ....

like i said .. you so outraged? ... you so insulted? ... take your ? ass up there and match what they donated ...thats what a ? that was about more than typing on a keyboard would do OR ..you can sit your ? to the side and ? ..

these new school internet ? man ... lol ... ? ? supreme's
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited January 2015
    Options

you sound like a catty ass ? with this ? ...lmfao & smmfh ... a grown ass ? sounding sassy ... like a project ass hoe.. ol "that ? be drivin around in new Nissan's and ? .. but only gave little Tyquan 20 dollars last time he came over here" ass ?

di-? -sgusting ....

like i said .. you so outraged? ... you so insulted? ... take your ? ass up there and match what they donated ...thats what a ? that was about more than typing on a keyboard would do OR ..you can sit your ? to the side and ? ..

these new school internet ? man ... lol ... ? ? supreme's .. thats my word yo .. they be proud of the ? too.. lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options