Keep Your Little Girls Off Facebook!Three teens charged in slaying of 14-year-old girl

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
6433626_G.jpg
6533750_G.jpg

tzmdf5vysoqyznthhrkg.jpg
6533921_G.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMkwnDxp8wQ
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Three Kansas City teenagers have been charged in the murder of a 14-year-old girl at a water park.

Issac M. "Malik" Carter, 17, Ce-Antonyo D. Kennedy, 17, and Dominic "Nick" McDaniel, 18, have all been charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal

They're accused of brutally beating and then taking turns shooting Alexis Kane, an eighth-grader at Smith-Hale Middle School in the Hickman Mills School District.

Alexis' body was found outside The Bay Waterpark, 7101 Longview Rd., in south Kansas City on Jan. 11, not far from her school.

Multiple 9 mm shells were found at the scene, court records state.

Court reports and surveillance video show that Alexis got into a car with two of the suspects at a 7-Eleven on Blue Ridge Boulevard.

Her friends said she had arranged to meet with "Malik" whom she had been communicating with on Facebook.

The victim's friends told Alexis not to get into the vehicle and began to follow the vehicle with her inside, court records state.

After losing sight of her, Alexis' friends asked her to turn on her cell phone's location service in order to be located.

The teen suspects went to a Grandview apartment and then left, heading towards The Bay Waterpark.

Surveillance video from the waterpark showed one of the teens hit Alexis in the face with a handgun. Then, the two others passed the gun to one another to shoot her multiple times.

"She didn't deserve it, and we all know that," said Alexis' mother, LoShonda Kane LoShonda. "She will be missed so much by many."

Alexis' family say they won't be able to sleep any better at night, but they can begin to heal now that three suspects have been captured and charged.

LoShonda Kane, sent a message to all mothers.

"I ask all mothers please protect your children." she said.

Jackson County prosecutors say they could not make sense of her murder, giving no motive for her death.

"There is just no sense to this. I can't give you a motive. It's senseless. A 14-year-old is no longer with us. I cannot give you a reason that makes any sense," Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said.

What they say they do know is that the three teenagers were involved.

"Alexis' death is really terrible. This is about as terrible as I can imagine. But what is also terrible is that today I'm charging 17 and 18-year-olds in her killing," Peters Baker said.

Kansas City police say it took over a 100 local and federal officers rallying together to find the three suspects.

One was arrested Sunday morning, and now all three are in jail. Prosecutors have requested each defendant be held on a cash bond of $500,000.

Read more: http://www.kctv5.com/story/27935494/three-teens-charged-in-slaying-of-14-year-old-girl#ixzz3Qb5N1Gy1

Comments