Webbie Relays Allegiance With Birdman In YMCMB Beef

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
k2l8o1.jpg
1766nk.jpg

The Young Money infighting between Lil Wayne and Birdman, among others, has reached an all time high as of late as Wayne recently planned to file suit against his label boss.

As others begin to take sides between the two Hip Hop moguls, Webbie recently relayed his favoritism saying he sides with Birdman.

"Taking to Instagram, the Louisiana rapper posted a picture of Birdman and captioned "I DONT KNO WUTZ GOIN ON... BUT IF ANYBODY fu*k WIT BIRDMAN IM RIDIN ? !!!! $AVAGELIFE."

The post has since been deleted.

Webbie's announcement of allegiance comes as somewhat of a surprise to fans as he has collaborated with Lil Wayne numerous times in the past.

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Webbie know what's up. Leave cash money and sign with a who????
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I wonder what the connection is between those two.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Webbie know what's up. Leave cash money and sign with a who????

Leave deathrow and sign with a who?

snoop-dogg_thelavalizard.jpg

They said.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    somebody find a camera and go interview this guy ? could be gold
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody find a camera and go interview this guy ? could be gold

@djvlad stop ? with lord jamar and interview webbie
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    who gives a ? about webbie opinion though what is he really gonna do ?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gives a ? , you can't even understand half of the words that comes out of this ? mouth when he's talking.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Webbie throwing a shot at wayne because for years Wayne pretended to not acknoweldge the gutter/boot up music movement of Central Louisiana/Baton Rouge area when it started in late 2000. Look up different Wayne interviews and when they ask him a question about Trill ENT he be acting like he never heard of them or say some ? like "he the only Louisiana rapper that matter". I never even heard Wayne admit to knowing they exist. I lived in Kenner/Metarie for a few years and Trill ENT, Max Minelli, CLoc and other BR rappers were grinding hard in NO area clubs/radio for Wayne to say some lame ? like that. Everybody in Louisiana at that time knew Boosie and Webbie. Gutter music was played more in 504 area than bounce/drag rap 2002-katrina in NO. He not only ? on Baton Rouge but he ? on ? C . remember ? was a exclusive master P/no limit ally until the kidnapping while Bun B was only ? CMR.

I remember when Lil Boosie dissed Lil Wayne a long time ago. I forgot what was the reason but I think it was something related to what you said in your post. I think it was because Wayne played Boosie like he was a small timer at a show, back in the day
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know he aint say ? bout Wayne
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Options
    no one here knows what theyre talking about.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

If he do I'm deleting my savage life mixtapes

uh oh @ROZAYTABERNACLE shes mad lol.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

If he do I'm deleting my savage life mixtapes

uh oh @ROZAYTABERNACLE shes mad lol.

didnt read
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Webbie throwing a shot at wayne because for years Wayne pretended to not acknoweldge the gutter/boot up music movement of Central Louisiana/Baton Rouge area when it started in late 2000. Look up different Wayne interviews and when they ask him a question about Trill ENT he be acting like he never heard of them or say some ? like "he the only Louisiana rapper that matter". I never even heard Wayne admit to knowing they exist. I lived in Kenner/Metarie for a few years and Trill ENT, Max Minelli, CLoc and other BR rappers were grinding hard in NO area clubs/radio for Wayne to say some lame ? like that. Everybody in Louisiana at that time knew Boosie and Webbie. Gutter music was played more in 504 area than bounce/drag rap 2002-katrina in NO. He not only ? on Baton Rouge but he ? on ? C . remember ? was a exclusive master P/no limit ally until the kidnapping while Bun B was only ? CMR.

Folk you on point, when Boosie and Webbie had Louisiana on lock it was like Wayne didn't to give the type of credit that I expected he should have given to them dudes, I recall (I don't know) on Boosie 1st album, he has a song on their where he's talking about a certain rapper who didn't wanna get on that album, (sounds like wayne), but I don't know, but it couldn't have been hard for wayne to just jump on a track with them dudes when clearly they were the hottest thing down here at that time, especially when that Trill album dropped that 1st album, with the song "Do it Big" the 1st do it big, the one with out Mr. Magic remake (not the one with Youngbloodz neither)...that CD that introduced Webbie, they had BR and NO on lock..pretty much all of LA..and when Gangsta Music came out, it was crazy..so I can understand where Webbie is getting this energy from..even Mannie ? with Trill at some time when they were on, he produced a few songs on Webbie album. But your post is on point, I never understood why Wayne wouldn't ? with them dudes..hell even Master P got Romeo and his crew to do some songs with Boosie and nem lol...but that Trill run from 2002 up until 2006 was nasty..them ? was killing ? ...but again I see where that energy from Webbie may be coming from...I still can't believe Wayne wasn't on that Savage Life, the heat on that album (classic) and the momentum that dude had BEFORE that album came out..smh
    Shid come to think, Wayne didn't even ? wit C-loc and the camp..so that was odd..IDK, I never heard wayne shout out Boosie or Webbie during that time..even though Wayne 2002-2004 wasn't the Wayne today..he started bubbling late 04 with the squad mixtapes, but he still could have jumped on a song wit them dudes..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/7Epoeal884M

They said this was the song that Boosie was dissing Wayne on back in the day. I think it was even titled as a diss to Lil Wayne on that album
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Webbie one of the last real ? in this hip hop/ rap game...........................................
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Down this way, boosie and webbie/trill is bigger than wayne...? will ? u for saying anything bad about booise... I got into a fight at the barbershop one day for saying he wasny lyrical... But u always wondered why wayne didnt ? wit them ever.. I dont think he liked having ? bigger than him in his own state/region
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wayne never did a song with webbie or boosie?