Haitian Jack Breaks Silence To Call Out Suge Knight !!!

Options

Comments

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    So haitian jack is a snitch and works with gangster chronicles. That automatically makes gangster chronicles full ? and calls into question what they really supposed represent.

Just like Don Diva ? with the ? vivian stringer. She's a rat so how can these so called magazines or whatever they are that supposed to go by real street codes do business with known snitches?

? is just ? crazy

Well, they are magazine and website. Their job is to give information aka snitch.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did snoop sell his soul to master p though?

i wouldnt say sell his soul - but he did flee down south because the west wasn't riding with him

he talked about it in one of his GGN episodes
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    “He had three of the biggest hip hop artists and one of the biggest producers,” Haitian Jack said.
    “When you lost Tupac, Snoop, Dr. Dre and a $300 million company,
    something’s gotta be wrong with your way of thinking.
    All three of them gave him something to get away from him.
    Snoop sold his soul to Master P to get away from Suge.
    Dr. Dre gave him all his publishing.
    Tupac gave him his life to get away from Suge.”

I was about to pull this part out too. Pretty fukin crazy and i never really took time to think about it.

All 3 of them dudes could still be cuttin checks to death row even if they went in their own direction, similar to how wayne, drake, and nicki are cuttin checks to Baby regardless what they do.

A lesson to all silly internet nggas who say ? like 'well why doesnt he let them out they contract'. Well...thats why they dont.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    So haitian jack is a snitch and works with gangster chronicles. That automatically makes gangster chronicles full ? and calls into question what they really supposed represent.

Just like Don Diva ? with the ? vivian stringer. She's a rat so how can these so called magazines or whatever they are that supposed to go by real street codes do business with known snitches?

? is just ? crazy

b/c in reality ? today don't care if folks are snitches as long as they didn't snitch on them.....

you right and that is the wrong approach to take when it comes to ? like that.

If you doing criminal activity then it is, if you not in the life why should you give a ?

you should give a ? cause its some sucka ? to do plain and simple.

I never said it aint sucka ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    Snoop for damn sure didn't sell his soul to Master P if anything P saved Snoop. Who was really gonna touch Snoop after his dealings with Suge? Gotta give credit where credit is due to P on that one. And you ain't never heard Suge say anything about P either afterwards.

And Snoop to this day biggs P up and has nothing but good to say about him and the whole experience.

The following is what Mr. Serv On said about Master P..................

"Contracts came out; we didn't live by contracts, we lived by handshakes and word—blood in, blood out. Our contracts was better than any contracts, ever. I own my masters! We own everything. We got 50/50 [splits]. That's how real the ? played us, and we owned our publishing. He was a real dude with it."

P is the GOAT CEO
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is just ? crazy

b/c in reality ? today don't care if folks are snitches as long as they didn't snitch on them.....

If you doing criminal activity then it is, if you not in the life why should you give a ?

You asked why give ? and that is the most basic reason to give a ? besides the ? just being flat out wrong.

Never said that you said it wasn't.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

? is just ? crazy

You asked why give ? and that is the most basic reason to give a ? besides the ? just being flat out wrong.

I didn't see that you said GO BY STREET CODES re: the magazines...in that case I agree, if you running a magazine that is talking about the life then yah, dont with with snitches...

But if I work at a car wash, I don't care if the guy working there is an ex snitch. I wouldn't trust him, but if he can wash a good car im fine.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

? is just ? crazy

I didn't see that you said GO BY STREET CODES re: the magazines...in that case I agree, if you running a magazine that is talking about the life then yah, dont with with snitches...

But if I work at a car wash, I don't care if the guy working there is an ex snitch. I wouldn't trust him, but if he can wash a good car im fine.

Cool
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

? is just ? crazy

Cool

Actually ? im talking about
    Mad stressed at work got me not thinking straight
    ? that, don't want no snitch around me
    Bullet meant for him might me
    On top of the fact it goes to his character,
    A rat
    But I mean a proper snitch
    Not a dude who called the cops cause his house was robbed
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scust @ anyone paying this snitch any mind...
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is just ? crazy

because why would you willingly put yourself in association with people that you know would betray their friends if they are under pressure? no matter what walk of life you from, people with low integrity should be avoided
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is just ? crazy

Honestly for every 100 ? in the street only 10 of em(if that) actually following a "code" so this ? ain't no surprise
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Instead of being more like these ?

1419759014886.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Suges ? fashions himself more like these ?

Albert-Anastasia.jpg

John_Gotti.jpg

and as a result of his shenanigans he either going to end up,

gottiincell2.jpg

GottiPrison.jpg

01blu-large2.jpg?w=700

838.jpg

Suge needs to realize that everybody isn't scared of him and there's a lot of people who wouldn't mind being known as the ? who popped him, (or what's likely to happen,) due to his reputation, somebody will pop him just for self preservation purposes.
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Whats the source?

BOSSIP Exclusive: Former Tupac Associate Haitian Jack Breaks Silence To Call Out Suge Knight! - See more at: http://bossip.com/1099356/bossip-exclusive-former-tupac-associate-haitian-jack-breaks-silence-to-call-out-suge-knight/#sthash.BDIoNTOf.dpufhttp:/
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    2Pac " Against All Odds"
    I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
    Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
    Listen while I take you back (? SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
    A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
    Knew he was working for the FED's, same crime, different trialsr
    lol @ 2Pac gave his life to get away from Suge, like he willingly gave his life.
    imagine Pac layin in the street before the ambulance comes thinking:
    "oh ? , i dont wanna work for this ? Suge anymore he owes me money, i think i'll stop breathing now, shiiiiit, i hope nobody turns me into a ? hologram for a ? concert..............? dre."

finally someone who know the truth

pac signed 3 album deal
    and he did that

all post death albums were not on deathrow

pac broke oaths that bound him to death........ " probably get murdered for the ? that i said"

i applaud and jfk abd all those who got out if secet satanic thinfs and gor murderd 4 it

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    Options

? is just ? crazy

Cool

Actually ? im talking about
    Mad stressed at work got me not thinking straight
    ? that, don't want no snitch around me
    Bullet meant for him might me
    On top of the fact it goes to his character,
    A rat
    But I mean a proper snitch
    Not a dude who called the cops cause his house was robbed

I said cool to your other post just to dead it for real.

But this I can get with and respect.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

? is just ? crazy

Honestly for every 100 ? in the street only 10 of em(if that) actually following a "code" so this ? ain't no surprise

Not suprised at all I just hate all rats, snitches and people like them.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    He know suge locked up now he wanna talk lol

I doubt that matters jack is a killer flat out.

He's also a known fed informant.

The worse type of ? in the streets.The type that will rob,? ,and snitch on you.

That's a triple whammy right there.

Is it possible to snitch on a dead man though?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Snitching Jack