Girl Poured Acid On Boyfriend’s ? After He Released Sex Tape

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lol at secretly recording somebody 8 years younger than you.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what his dumas gets.
  • BoldChild
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? that makes ya soul burn slow...
  • BoldChild
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Sooo Nobody Is Gonna Ask The Obvious Question? Lank For "Alleged" Tape Por Favor
    Mike. wrote: »
    Soooo....where is said sextape...??

The girl is 17.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-30376-1404779059-6.gif
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he can never when and argument again. every time he look like he go win people gonna be like thats why you aint got no ? !

every time he see a bad ? he gonna be like that ? is bad................................. ion got ?

can you feel me doe....... this ? gonna wake up one morning happy as ? and then he gonna have to say to his self ................ion got no ? .

if i didnt have my ? i wouldn't want to celebrate my birthday.

LLS this one of the funniest post I have ever read!!!

So this no longer applies to him ever in life especially on his birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMxOzxKYYo
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a 17 year old wants to ? a 25 year old i don't see a problem with that legally it's not the best moral choice but it is what it is. That little ? needs to be put in jail for many many years that poor man can't even ? off any more.

It was her job to protect the ? and she failed this man should not have been punished in this way at all.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone call him Tubey and that dude is offing everybody in vicinity
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone cosigning johnsons getting cut off, mangled or otherwise destroyed for any act other than ? , molestation, or pedophelia got some real live issues.

Been meaning to say the bolded. Nigguhs really in here cosigning the chemical castration of another man for such a minor infraction...smh. Assuming he's telling the truth....he said that he wasn't even the one who put the video online. What if one of his homeboys got ahold of the video and uploaded that ? ? What if he got hacked? Now a nigguh can't ? or ? off any more because of an unfortunate misunderstanding. smh
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think getting your ? melted by acid is a bit extreme for this case, but i believe he learned his lesson and that's what really counts in the end.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk see how yall think that broad is crazy, ? violated her in every way sex tape could stop her frin achievements in the future ? had bigger implications then simply ? on camera

She stopped him from achieving in the future too though
  • BoldChild
    Options
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/man-loses-use-of-his-? -after-teen-girls-acid-attack/story-fnet09p2-1227208487349
    The girl said, later, in an interview, “I never intended to ? his ? . I was just angry and all I wanted was to make him feel the pain I was feeling. I had to do something to show him that I was angry and wanted to hurt him so that he can see that he messed with the wrong girl.”
    She said Mr Khoza deceived her even further by not wearing a condom while they were having sex.
    She searched through her father’s tools for a wheel spanner initially but stumbled across the acid.
    “I took it and went straight to his regular drinking place and when I got there I became angrier. I didn’t hesitate to pour the acid on him.”
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People worried about how a sex tape mightve affected her future, but now she's definitely gonna be known as the girl that burnt a dudes ? with acid. That's gonna have a bigger effect than the sex tape
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On homies behalf. That BISH deserves 2 die a slow painful suffering death
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoe ? should get ate up by some hungry wolves who ain't ate in a week
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's not enough words in the word to describe this....oh what yes there is
    ether.JPG
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that shot is unforgivable... Chop off 1 ? and pour acid in her cat to make it even
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have known better ? with a crazy girl.I'm sure there were signs that she would do some ? like this.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was in the wrong, but she would have to die if couldn't ? no more...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh id have to ? her and every ? in her family and every ? she knew just because i know one of them ? gave her this idea

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait.. See, I hadn't actually read the story until just now.

So apparently the dude didn't upload the video himself, right?
    So it ending up online wasn't necessarily his fault.

Yeah, dude shouldn't have taped her without her consent, but he didn't do anything TO her. But in retaliation for feeling embarrassed and entertaining worst case scenarios ( which probably won't materialize ), she actually impacted his life. Her embarrassment will wear off, but she did permanent damage to this guy.

Dude was a foul creeper, but shorty needs to Really have her life touched for this fuckery.