Young Fanook("Thug"): ‘I Would Never Buy Jay Z’s CD'...

Options

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff The Rapper doe lol sound like a wanna be craKKKa ass rapper
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What an idiot. He won't be around for long. Guaranteed to be sittin on the shelf just like everybody else under cash money
    person-sitting-on-book-shelf-in-library.jpg
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z opened up this pandora box of youthful arrogance. He made rap all about bragging about european luxury items and dissing the listeners. He bragged about first week sales. Remember he made fun of Nas for kicking knowledge. He made it cool to ? secondhanded ? . ? forget Jay Z is the first ? in hip hop to SIP THE TEA like a ? when he snitched on AI and you know what with you know who line. He made it cool to be a punk and avoid battle/confortation if you got more money than the other person. Jay Z was dissing Jaz O calling him a old man. Young Thug just saying what the youth been saying for years about Jay Z. he is a 50 year old multimillionaire still trying to act like a ? dealer and cool. He look like a clown to the youth. Why would teenager or young adult buy a CD full of duck drug tales from the 80s. Yall so quick to call everybody else a ? in rap but cant see Jay Z is King ? in the flesh. Thats like our generation supporting a rap career from someone Al Sharpton age rapping about selling joints and acid packs in 60s. Jay Z dont educate in his rhymes. He plays catch up to pop culture name dropping ? late as ? or whenever Bono teaches it to him. Basquait and Banksy been talked about in rap magazines since the 90s but these jigga ? swear he was putting ? on new ? on MCHG. yall cant catch feelings because young thug dont want to give him his hard earned money to hear a old man rap about a lifestyle he dont live.

like young thug is still pushing ? now? who cares if its from 20 years ago or 20 days ago if you aint doing it no more you aint doing it no more? jay z aint doing ? new he doing him which is why is legend. legends dont change no matter how many years they are told. jay z started from not getting a deal to doing it himself. he didnt ? ride (literally) another man. Only people who dont pay homage is this generation. rappers in jay z time were influenced by rakim, nwa, run dmc and never talked about them being old they said they opened doors for them. this entire generation outside of rap music has no respect for elders and people who made a way for them and sacrificed so we can flourish .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only said that cause birdman won't give him his allowance if he spends it on jayz cds
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude said...

"He plays catch up to pop culture name dropping ? late as ? or whenever Bono teaches it to him."

^^

That's hilarious right there
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe he even mention micheal Jackson......lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So a ? in a rap group with birdman is saying he can't listen to a jay z album becuz of his age when they're both the same age!!!???? Then said he wants all the money and a career like Wayne and put him in the same sentence as MJ and Bill Gates!!!???? How is it even possible to be THIS dumb???

pretty easy when all you do is fill yourself up with poison
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At what age do you drop the “Young” from your name?

I don’t think I’m gonna drop it, ’cause I want to be forever young. But if I had to…

http://youtu.be/E1nbvplgElw

• yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who or what the f is young fanook?

kindaa was hoping he woulda said cuz jay is mason/lucerifian and that stuff is negative.....
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally looked up Young Thug on Spotify. He's just another wannabe Wayne right? Pretty disrespectful to Jay Z but cocky too.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Jigga can only lose by responding.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Rich Gang YMCMB

Wait so you back on the cash money bandwagon lol?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/yLOQ8a05YMo
    I'm raised different, reactin' situations
    ? lay stiff and, rookies blame it on the age difference
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    i'm sure jay z doesnt want to be 22 and suck male ? either. so in reality they are even.

So there's other gender's of ? around?? lol
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    this ? sounds like a confused child. Jay z is well into his 40s, and so is birdman, diddy, dr. dre, eminem, and almost everybody in the 100 million+ club. anybody over 20 that listened to rap coming up has to remember jay's impact on hip hop, and maybe a classic album or two. i'm pretty sure young thug just says out there ? in his interviews/social networks just cause; on some odd future ? ...

and it's working. when i first saw one of his videos on youtube, i only clicked on it cause i was already familiar with his name from articles/tweets/thread titles about his shenanigans. i was curious to see what a goofy ass ? named "young thug" would sound like, and why everybody was talking about him.

• damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    damayor187 wrote: »
    i'm sure jay z doesnt want to be 22 and suck male ? either. so in reality they are even.

So there's other gender's of ? around?? lol

actually yeah there is hermaphrodite which is 50% female and i meant to type other males ? but my phone ? it up
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL this ? is a walking contradiction

Says he doesn't want to make music when he's older but wants a career like Michael Jackson. Jackson did literally nothing but music until he ? died.

Plus, he's sure Jay-Z doesn't want to rap right now? Bruh...Jay doesn't have to rap. He just does it for the sport now. Unlike you Ms Thug. You're only option is rap right now. If you're smart you'll pick up on the jewels Jay left for your (my) ? generation
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting tired of these dudes saying they don't want to rap at 40. wtf else is Young Thug going to do at this point? ? swear they don't want to be rapping at 40 but be trying to make comebacks at 36 and ? . What you gonna do, try to get that one last major hit and then quit as soon as your 40th birthday hit? Rappers aren't the best at keeping money so I'm pretty sure Young Thug will be out here trying to get another hit way after he falls off.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gq.com/entertainment/music/201502/young-thug
    Young Thug: ‘I Would Never Buy Jay Z’s CD'

Why is it such a young man’s game?
    If you’re 30, 40 years old, you’re not getting listened to by minors. Like, Jay Z has some of the sickest lyrics ever, but I would never buy his CD, just because of my age and because of his age. By the time I turn that old, I ain’t gonna be doing what he’s doing.

Don't the ? realize he just dissed the same ? he supposedly want to be like (Lil Wayne) and about 90% of the rappers he been collaborating with. AIDs must got this ? mind gone.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of these young artists do so many drugs that when they get on camera or get quoted in print, they be so high that they don't be knowing WTF they're talkin'about
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I think some of these young artists do so many drugs that when they get on camera or get quoted in print, they be so high that they don't be knowing WTF they're talkin'about

Perhaps. I think it's more about the $$$. It's about hitting a lik quick. Not being the best and in doing so the money will come. An artist has to be patient, passionate, and committed. Many of these young people are not.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is the manifestation of the Lil Wayne era. Him, Soulja Boy, Lil B,etc. A generation of ? .