Too Fine to wife her? Really, fam?

Options
blakfyahking
blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Me and my boy was talmbout this yesterday.........and I have to admit that as I've gotten older my perspective has def changed

An oldhead told me back when I 1st started running, that extremely attractive chicks are great to smash, but they could never get wifed, regardless of her personality cause it's just too much drama in the end

I thought at the time, that was some weak sucker ? to believe, and if you and her are on the same level, her looks are irrelevant

But now, especially when you see how some of the finest women are single and it's a common occurrence, it makes me wonder it maybe the concept is true.

Like maybe Lisa Raye didn't turn into a golddigger until she got passed around a couple of times 1st.......maybe other extremely attractive women just gave up that no man wants them for who they really are inside

so is it possible that being beautiful really is a gift and a curse to a woman? is it still beneficial for a man to wife shorty up knowing how much attention she will still attract?

Wifing 6s and 7s, and just smashing 9s and 10s FTW?

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You forgot about 8
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah because insecure men don't want to deal with the thought of men checking their women all the time, especially if they don't have something like money to keep her around.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    depends on her mindset..

most females out there in the world are completely undatable....

especially the 10's

but if u can catch a 10 with a hell of a head on her shoulders.. on some mature/classy/same type of ? u on ... ain't no reason why it can't work..

i know 6' who ? can't date cuz they turn their head at every ? that ask them how they doing..

how a chick looks has no relations to her personality IMO..

how she deals with that attention on the other hand is all the difference in the world
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    'might be on to something.

111nw9i.gif

whyyyyyyyyyyy?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I wont put all of them in the same categorey. with that said thru my experiences in life the finest chicks have the least personality and are more shallow because they have been allowed to get thru life with their looks. spoiled/used to having their way and used to ? putting up with ? because he happy to ? someone so pretty.
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah because insecure men don't want to deal with the thought of men checking their women all the time, especially if they don't have something like money to keep her around.

is it just insecurity tho?

cause even if a man is just as attractive, usually he is the one who has to pursue other chicks so the "attention" factor usually doesn't impact a relationship vs. a woman

also it seems attractive chicks tend not to develop decent personalities because of the way people always respond to their looks

plus smuts who are considered 10s are always a strange phenomenon when you sit back and think about it, like why ? yaself for money like Lisa Raye when there are so many simp ass dudes out there who would pretty much do anything for just a promise of some ? ?
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options
    From experience its only undoable if the male attention alone bothers you, because thats not in her control, if she bad then its going to happen regardless. I never gave a ? about that, the real issue is how she responds to it. If she can't handle male attention properly while in a relationship then you don't need to be wifing her. but usually the 6's and below are as bad if not worse, its just they don't have as many opportunities as the dimes do to act on it. Basically hoes will be hoes, find one that aint a hoe and you're ok.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I wont put all of them in the same categorey. with that said thru my experiences in life the finest chicks have the least personality and are more shallow because they have been allowed to get thru life with their looks. spoiled/used to having their way and used to ? putting up with ? because he happy to ? someone so pretty.

got a lotta to do with how they raised though..

cuz some females like that come from a family of fine ass women, and if they all down to earth they refuse to allow a chick to get on some ? ..

i know a chick fine as sin, and her momma fine as her sin,

and her momma's sister, and that chicks daughters as well all fine as sin... i saw all them together once, and said a prayer before i walked in the room....

but they was all hella cool, cuz they knew they were attractive, but they was on some seriously laid back, wholesome ? , cuz fineness is such a common trait in their family, they force them to bring something more to the table
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    depends on her mindset..

how a chick looks has no relations to her personality IMO..

how she deals with that attention on the other hand is all the difference in the world

True true....BUT

You know them real real fine chicks are used to the compliments and ? , so they just brush em off the shoulder like it's nothin and you don't have to worry....

Not so fine chicks get the attention much less frequently so they are more prone to be like "? that guy is talkin to me, I should talk to him" etc etc....in which case if you were with her, it could be a drama...

Either way though, I don't believe there is a "too fine to wife", all I know is there is a "too low to hit or wife", because I'm not hittin below a 7 and I'm not wife'n below an 8....never have, never will....
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True true....BUT

You know them real real fine chicks are used to the compliments and ? , so they just brush em off the shoulder like it's nothin and you don't have to worry....

Not so fine chicks get the attention much less frequently so they are more prone to be like "? that guy is talkin to me, I should talk to him" etc etc....in which case if you were with her, it could be a drama...

Either way though, I don't believe there is a "too fine to wife", all I know is there is a "too low to hit or wife", because I'm not hittin below a 7 and I'm not wife'n below an 8....never have, never will....
    understood and respected
  • aneed123
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    got a lotta to do with how they raised though..

cuz some females like that come from a family of fine ass women, and if they all down to earth they refuse to allow a chick to get on some ? ..

i know a chick fine as sin, and her momma fine as her sin,

and her momma's sister, and that chicks daughters as well all fine as sin... i saw all them together once, and said a prayer before i walked in the room....

but they was all hella cool, cuz they knew they were attractive, but they was on some seriously laid back, wholesome ? , cuz fineness is such a common trait in their family, they force them to bring something more to the table

its a lot of factors. daddy probably spoiled her. probably got amlot of attention as a kid (aww she so pretty) probably was the chick everyone wanted to haolla at (and cateredt to) in high school. pretty women have it made when it comes to getting thing there way in life. a side affect of that is unrealistic expectations, lack of personality and spoildness.... it aint all of them just a lot
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been saying this. Dime pieces are not wifey material. They usually hella arrogant and stuck up. But on the real I wouldn't want to keep dealing with thirsty ? anyway. Fine chicks are liable to get you into a lot of fights. i'm a laid back kind of dude, I don't like attention.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they aint too fine to not

catch a disease
    get played
    abused
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    From experience its only undoable if the male attention alone bothers you, because thats not in her control, if she bad then its going to happen regardless. I never gave a ? about that, the real issue is how she responds to it. If she can't handle male attention properly while in a relationship then you don't need to be wifing her. but usually the 6's and below are as bad if not worse, its just they don't have as many opportunities as the dimes do to act on it. Basically hoes will be hoes, find one that aint a hoe and you're ok.

yeah but @ the bolded, truly finding out if a woman is a hoe in that situation is like finding out the true value of your car insurance

you invest for a time, and can't really tell it's worth until something ? up happens.........then at that point is the only time you can really be sure if you came up short in picking your own premium LOL

just like you could have a chick on ya arm for years and be in love and find out her worse side..........so is it a safer bet to at least court a chick that has less opportunities to run on you? at least with a 6 you might have some wiggle room..............

and then furthermore, if a 10 is being offered all sorts of opportunities for her looks, how could you really blame shorty for taking advantage of what she has? :shrugs
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A chick can never be too fine to wife.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah but @ the bolded, truly finding out if a woman is a hoe in that situation is like finding out the true value of your car insurance

you invest for a time, and can't really tell it's worth until something ? up happens.........then at that point is the only time you can really be sure if you came up short in picking your own premium LOL

just like you could have a chick on ya arm for years and be in love and find out her worse side..........so is it a safer bet to at least court a chick that has less opportunities to run on you? at least with a 6 you might have some wiggle room..............

and then furthermore, if a 10 is being offered all sorts of opportunities for her looks, how could you really blame shorty for taking advantage of what she has? :shrugs

Your not jokin are you bro?

C'mon maaaaaaaaan.......thats just ? up bro. Wow. I don't even know where to begin to start at how ? up this post is.

Basically your sayin you wouldn't wife a fine chick up because your afraid she might find someone better, ? that man.....? THAT WAY OF THINKING.
  • aneed123
    edited June 2010
    Options

if her personality and character dont match her fineness then she aint worth it
  • blakfyahking
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Your not jokin are you bro?

C'mon maaaaaaaaan.......thats just ? up bro. Wow. I don't even know where to begin to start at how ? up this post is.

Basically your sayin you wouldn't wife a fine chick up because your afraid she might find someone better, ? that man.....? THAT WAY OF THINKING.

I hear you bruh............but this is reality

I don't personally think it matters either way, but mofos had some real compelling arguments that made me think yesterday LOL

I can't even front like it didn't make me think about shallow all human beings can be :shrugs
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Highly cosignable.
  • 1of1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if her personality and character dont match her fineness then she aint worth it
    Definitely. You can never tell if she's worth a relationship by just looking at her. But as I said, there is no way she can be too fine. If there is an issue it would involve her personality and character, etc.
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options

Nah it aint that hard to spot hoes, follow the universal hoe signs, most of them aren't that good of actors. It might be a safer bet but it ain't too often that hoes spur of the moment cheat. They usually didn't handle the attention properly in the beginning and the slope lead to the eventual cheat.

Everybody has opportunities, all woman know they'll have opportunities far in advance of it actually presenting itself. If she wants to take up the opportunity of putting a ? in her mouth then she can, but she can do that all she wants while single. To do it while in a relationship is something you can blame her for.
  • aneed123
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Definitely. You can never tell if she's worth a relationship by just looking at her. But as I said, there is no way she can be too fine. If there is an issue it would involve her personality and character, etc.

yeah.] looks is great. but ? ? upo when they mistake a chick thats just eye candy as wife material. cats sometimes just want that chick they can brag about/ shut teh scene down when they arrive with her on the arm and she aint bout ? cahracter wise. u would be a fool to marry her (but yall will have pretty kids tho lol)
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

trill talk right here dude.....what makes a woman not fuckable or dateable

is her puxxy made of gold? what makes her better than any man on this earth?
  • 1of1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? on here acting like 6's and 7's don't get smutted out all theee time.