Body shots in a streetfight? when would you have said "fugg it, i concede"

Options
13»

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I tell everyone all the time, unless you are a trained and conditioned fighter I can put you down with two punches everytime, both will be bodyshots.

If you got any power behind a punch...you hit somebody right, catch em in the liver or kidney I promise you that fight will not go as they planned.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell everyone all the time, unless you are a trained and conditioned fighter I can put you down with two punches everytime, both will be bodyshots.

If you got any power behind a punch...you hit somebody right, catch em in the liver or kidney I promise you that fight will not go as they planned.

Agreed, being KO'd of a fight isn't limited to unconsciousness from headshots, also this was more of a sporting fight between the two no matter their beef it was no streetfight fo sho.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never been ko'd but i fell on a football once.took the wind out of me. if a liver shot feels like that....i understand.....but if its worse......fukk
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id say its worse...you get a second or two of "alright, im cool...." But that pain is comin and its gonna fold you like a lawn chair
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My buddy who is way bigger than me just ripped a body shot right to my solar plexus once and dropped me like a ? . He was like "that was only 70%!"

Muthafucka your 70% is harder than anyone one my own size would ever hit me!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i hate these damn fighting stances these kids be doing now days.

but props on shooting the fair one
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basically this never in a one on one fight was the first punch I threw to the head, I always take they wind away first. Take away they wind you take away they punching power.
  • kingMansaMusa
    kingMansaMusa Members Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? shoot ? out