• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put KRIT on tha track!!!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    "Why did I weep when Trayon Martin was in the street when gang bangin made me ? a ? blacker than me, hypocrite!"

wtf2.gif

I hope that this ain't another "what about black on black crime" lines

EXACTLY what that line was....
    "Why did I weep when Trayon Martin was in the street when gang bangin made me ? a ? blacker than me, hypocrite!"

wtf2.gif

If youre out "bangin" and killing brothas on the regular , youre no better than the crackas who do it.

This idiotic response is exactly why I dont like that line or this song.

WHEN GANGBANGERS ? ....THEY GO TO JAIL

WHEN COPS ? ....THEY'RE ACTIONS ARE EXCUSED and they walk away scott free.

THAT IS THE ISSUE HERE. LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY & EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW. SIMPLE.

And it's pathetic and inexcusable that that still -even now- that very basic concept has to be explained to ? ? like you an Kendrick.

You dont see any hypocrisy with a ? picketing and rioting in the streets after a cop kills a young brotha when he just killed a 13 yrs old black kid the night before? lol ok

The bar was mainly aimed at ? who think its cool to ? and ? eachother over trinkets on the daily basis , if you cant see the message within that bar then youre just as lost as the ? he's speaking about.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole still dat ?
    Put KRIT on tha track!!!

Cole and Kendrick been spitting real ? in 2014/2015. Krit too.

I want those 3 leaders of the new school on a track together. I think I heard some emailed verse cut and paste ? with them all once but I want them to hit the studio and do a real song together.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick is basically you can't be crying over trayvon martin and then go around and start killing your own kind.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Cole still dat ?
    Put KRIT on tha track!!!

Cole and Kendrick been spitting real ? in 2014/2015. Krit too.

I want those 3 leaders of the new school on a track together. I think I heard some emailed verse cut and paste ? with them all once but I want them to hit the studio and do a real song together.

Krit isnt in their circle tho judging from how he speaks on them in interviews
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ppl on twitter are ? idiots
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    some ppl on twitter are ? idiots

Hell people in general are
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See ? get tribal warfare and rising up against the killing of innocent kids(Trayvon) confused..

There has ALWAYS been internal conflicts within each race on this planet..Just because your skin has melanin doesn't automatically make you my friend and fellow brother or sister..since the beginning of time there has been tribal warfare...Granted black on black conflicts are more common now than before, yet lets not pretend this something new

I commend kendricks song for its ferocity but he needs to dig deeper into why black people have been conditioned to self destruct..the reasons are too complex to summarize in a four minute song..

Nevertheless he gets my props for attempting to speak some real ? to his somewhat brain dead generation

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regardless of your position the song makes you think, for that alone it gets a GOAT.

That said, it's just a dope song altogether. I like the aggressiveness, the sincerity of his tone and the beat is awesome too.

Dude is almost in a league of his own.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    King Kendrick....Cole the ? ....come on Wale, don't let me down give me something great my ?

Last I heard wale was in the trash
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Wale will pull out some dope ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall was just calling. Him coondrick tho
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

wtf2.gif

EXACTLY what that line was....

wtf2.gif

If youre out "bangin" and killing brothas on the regular , youre no better than the crackas who do it.

This idiotic response is exactly why I dont like that line or this song.

WHEN GANGBANGERS ? ....THEY GO TO JAIL

WHEN COPS ? ....THEY'RE ACTIONS ARE EXCUSED and they walk away scott free.

THAT IS THE ISSUE HERE. LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY & EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW. SIMPLE.

And it's pathetic and inexcusable that that still -even now- that very basic concept has to be explained to ? ? like you an Kendrick.

While that truth displays an injustice on it's own, it's still bathed in ignorance b/c it places focus on the destiny of the murderer while devaluing the life of the black life lost.

Idgaf if you go to jail or not, ? . If you needlessly take a black life you are ? and less than a man.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what I needed to let me know that I'm in for a special album. It has no direction yet and I'm very happy to see where this is going!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What did ice cube say on the song "us"?