The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone elaborate glenn and the bat in a spoiler?
    glenn gets his head bashed in eventually w/ bat n barb wire by a villian negan
  • Max.
    Options
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody start a poll so we can see whos next to die on the show
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    got damn it. my ? tyrese. i hate it had to be him. im mad as ? . this ? went out like a ? . first you baby sit chris, then you let chris the gimp beat you about 200 yards to his spot? ? you deserved to die. i liked him when he first showed up and was going lynch on ? but then he just faded to black(remember when he seen what the crew did and he faded to black?) ? . lookin at pictures? really? ? if you seen one you seen em all. and these muthafuckas dead. i can see if he was lookin at some fine ? and had the possiblity to ? but ? you lookin at ? . not ? but ? . rest in ? tyrese.

ZGqJq.gif

• Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep seeing alot of talk about race, but when you think about it.... Mad white people have died on this show, lol.

It doesn't matter how many White people have died, it matters how many Black people have lived.

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I love how zombies get super human bite strength more powerful that a rott

I also love how they always know not to make those wierd growling noises when they are sneaking up on someone as well.

Yeah, zombies are basically decaying weak humans. They ain't ? .
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also love how they always know not to make those wierd growling noises when they are sneaking up on someone as well.

fresh kills

some of these zombies that can still bite through clothes and rip flesh must be fresh kills. people who recently died and turned. i don't know what the virus does to a fresh ? , but they be looking rotted once they rise, so it's almost hard to tell how long a walker been around if they rise already rotted

the only way you can tell a zombie been around for a while if it's hollowed out to the bone, decayed, and deteriorated to the point it can't walk or melted to the ground.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Yeah its honestly insulting to the average human's intelligence that these decaying bodies can bite hard enough to open a humans arm easier than a ? pit bull could. It doesn't matter how long the body has been rotting if its something a healthy human couldn't even do in the first place.

If people know anything about dog bites, the pressure can break bones, but its the power derived from the dogs back legs to pull and rip side to side that tear the flesh up. These zombies just chomp down like a great white shark with little effort and have people squirting blood out like crazy.

Like how can people not be tired of zombies sneaking up on people as a plot device? C'mon, you don't hear someone moving around in the same room as you while looking at a damn picture?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You honestly have to drop your IQ to a baseball bat's to really enjoy this show now.

The ridiculous amount of inconsistencies in the plot and continuity is a reflection of how the show writers see the audience

And why bother otherwise?

They know why the major of the viewers are here.

To see a zombie apocalypse with all the grim and gore that goes along with that.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    You honestly have to drop your IQ to baseball bat's to really enjoy this show now.

The ridiculous amount of inconsistencies in the plot and continuity is a reflection of how the show writers see the audience

And bother otherwise?

They know why the major of the viewers are here.

To see a zombie apocalypse with all the grim and gore that goes along with that.

My only answer is that the same virus that causes ppl to turn that lives in zombie bites is almost acidic and maybe it's not just the bite that makes them be able to take out chunks of flesh,but the virus itself makes flesh mushy.

? yall,that's all I got for that
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah its honestly insulting to the average human's intelligence that these decaying bodies can bite hard enough to open a humans arm easier than a ? pit bull could. It doesn't matter how long the body has been rotting if its something a healthy human couldn't even do in the first place.

If people know anything about dog bites, the pressure can break bones, but its the power derived from the dogs back legs to pull and rip side to side that tear the flesh up. These zombies just chomp down like a great white shark with little effort and have people squirting blood out like crazy.

Like how can people not be tired of zombies sneaking up on people as a plot device? C'mon, you don't hear someone moving around in the same room as you while looking at a damn picture?

I don't think the average person even considers how much bite force the human jaw can exert or how much force it takes to tear flesh from the average human arm. I honestly think you're overplaying this complaint. It's the equivalent of walking a show like Spartacus and complaining because they decapitate and dismember people way too easily.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Spartacus was rooted in much less realism tho. Jupiters ? ! Nh

This show was supposed to be about humans trying to remain humans in a post-apocalyptic world and it deviated so far from that once the show runners saw the cash they could rake in showing a ton of gore and just letting the story spin it's tires for as long as possible.

I mean come on tyrese a big dude and a ? child just bites him and rips his ? apart?

It's like the zombie that couldn't hold onto Carl but could just reach into Dales stomach like it was opening a present.

The writers love how dumb the audience is, truly.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This show was supposed to be about humans trying to remain humans in a post-apocalyptic world and it deviated so far from that once the show runners saw the cash they could rake in showing a ton of gore and just letting the story spin it's tires for as long as possible.

I mean come on tyrese a big dude and a ? child just bites him and rips his ? apart?

It's like the zombie that couldn't hold onto Carl but could just reach into Dales stomach like it was opening a present.

Read your post again and think about it. You really believe that a show about a bunch of rebel gladiators that is loosely based on real events is less realistic than a show about a bunch of people surviving during a zombie apocalypse? Really? lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidebar but did anybody here ever listen to the We're Alive podcast? To me that would make a zombie series worthy of watching where they don't have to rely on people having emotional breakdowns every five minutes or staring into the camera all sweaty with a puzzled look on their face for extended periods of time.

This episode really ? me off because they created a useless character over a long period of time and then tried to give him purpose through his death but all they ended up making was the much hated dream/hallucination episode that nearly every sci-fi series tries and always fails at since it's a dumb idea to begin with.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who's going to watch Judith now?
  • Will Munny
    Options

Read your post again and think about it. You really believe that a show about a bunch of rebel gladiators that is loosely based on real events is less realistic than a show about a bunch of people surviving during a zombie apocalypse? Really? lol

Nobody took Spartacus serious from the jump.

Walking Dead disguises itself as noble cause then attempts to place ? in ass.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Sidebar but did anybody here ever listen to the We're Alive podcast? To me that would make a zombie series worthy of watching where they don't have to rely on people having emotional breakdowns every five minutes or staring into the camera all sweaty with a puzzled look on their face for extended periods of time.

This episode really ? me off because they created a useless character over a long period of time and then tried to give him purpose through his death but all they ended up making was the much hated dream/hallucination episode that nearly every sci-fi series tries and always fails at since it's a dumb idea to begin with.

There's only like 4 really important characterscharacters left.

Rick
    mechone
    Daryl
    Carl

Everyone else is just there.
  • Max.
    Options
    Comic book heads tell me a lik about these groups

The Saviors?
    The Scavengers?
    The Whisperers?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Yall notice the one zombie that came through the gate that looked like he missed the makeup...looked like a normal cat walking through snarling...lol

@ at the house b/c he was runnin late.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    Y'all gotta learn to suspend belief or don't watch the show at all. It's a show about zombies, not a damn documentary. The average viewer doesn't pay that ? any attention. That's why it continues to put up numbers every week.

Preach.

FOH wit some of yall tryin give logical explanation on a show about a ZOMBIES! Smh.

Got the nerve to ? about the show and the viewers intelligence, yet yall STILL watch it. Smh.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Its not some technicality I'm bringing to light. its COMMON ? sense. Like for real how stupid do they think we are?