Jay-Z Still Got The East Coast On Lock! Even Down South

Options

Comments

• onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at this ? believing a map that claims to track the favorite artist of a state based on streaming data that they could have only collected from databases that they had access to. I'm not even gonna get into all the potential flaws with the way this data was collected but all of the music I listen to is on a playlist on my mp3 player.

All that aside, most ? down here in FL that I talk to about Jay Z don't seem to like him very much.
  • onthafly
    Options
    And this isn't just a hip hop list. Daft Punk, Lorde and Imagine Dragons ain't no rappers I ever heard of. The way this map makes it look, there are only 7 artists in the whole damn country.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alaska is the ? capital of the world I think.

So at least we know that one's accurate.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    housemouse wrote: »
    lol at this ? believing a map that claims to track the favorite artist of a state based on streaming data that they could have only collected from databases that they had access to. I'm not even gonna get into all the potential flaws with the way this data was collected but all of the music I listen to is on a playlist on my mp3 player.

All that aside, most ? down here in FL that I talk to about Jay Z don't seem to like him very much.

Most ? huh. I live down in Florida and i hear Jay-z music all the time. The world is bigger than the 10 ? you know bruh. You don't sell 30 million albums off NY alone.

Yo, remember one of these cats said RTD only sold in Ny...lol 4 million albums only in Ny, Big couldnt even get sales in Jersey...lol..Cats need to realize this ? is bigger than them and thier block...We can all guess who streams the most music, and it aint Pookie, Mike-Mike, Junebug and them....
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I think it's amazing that a hip-hop/rap artist is the favorite of mostly ALL of these states
    That explain the b s of the anslsys a jay-z nutnrider did it.
    Hip hop is actually not top genre right now
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes is like "nobody in my hood play that ? so that map is a lie".....so what rap do the white ppl outside yo hood stream do you know??? Probably not
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    I think it's amazing that a hip-hop/rap artist is the favorite of mostly ALL of these states

your screen name makes me question the objecitivity in that post
  • fuck gay-z
    fuck gay-z Members Posts: 202
    Options
    I call ? .

If ? ? Camel was even remotely that popular his last album wouldn't have flopped so badly he had to suck Samsung's ? to go plat, and even then his tour flopped so hard you'd swear Riff Raff & 50 Tyson were headlining.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? -z wrote: »
    I call ? .

If ? ? Camel was even remotely that popular his last album wouldn't have flopped so badly he had to suck Samsung's ? to go plat, and even then his tour flopped so hard you'd swear Riff Raff & 50 Tyson were headlining.

You seem like a big jayz fan
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is a daft punk?? Massachusetts should say either nas, jayz, or camron.
  • fuck gay-z
    Options
    I call ? .

And you seem like an oblivious ? ? .

The Q is where do we go from here? And, no,
    I'm not taking yo ? ass to dinner.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    nohiphop1 wrote: »

your screen name makes me question the objecitivity in that post

I see
    Well perception is one thing
    You should follow Logic though
    I'm member of a hiphop site
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay over Eminem, here in Michigan? Ok....
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call ? .

Who's in your top 5 homie?

And that's cool I was thinkin of gettin pizza anyway
  • onthafly
    edited February 2015
    Options

Most ? huh. I live down in Florida and i hear Jay-z music all the time. The world is bigger than the 10 ? you know bruh. You don't sell 30 million albums off NY alone.

Favorite artist and what plays on the radio are two completely different things. I was just makin an observation about the people that I've talk to about Jay Z in FL because I've lived in a couple of different states. Either way a survey would probably be more accurate than this bs. And there are plenty of other artists who have done more than 30 mil who aren't on this list so ? that noise. I said nothin about Jay only sellin in NY.
  • fuck gay-z
    Options
    I call ? .

Who's in your top 5 homie?

And that's cool I was thinkin of gettin pizza anyway

1) Dylan
    2) Dylan
    3) Dylan
    4) Dylan
    5) Dylan

You had better have saved me a slice, ? boy. Otherwise that bootyhole is mine.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Damn that map got these south ? in their feelings lol.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I grew up in the Midwest, I didn't have to deal with that East Coast vs. West Coast vs. ? South ? . I listened to everything if I thought it was nice
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive, no surprise by this
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Exactly, ? think their little hood or circle is all who listen to music LOL.....it's a big world out there folks
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    a_list wrote: »

Yo, remember one of these cats said RTD only sold in Ny...lol 4 million albums only in Ny, Big couldnt even get sales in Jersey...lol..Cats need to realize this ? is bigger than them and thier block...We can all guess who streams the most music, and it aint Pookie, Mike-Mike, Junebug and them....

Lol exactly. Tanisha in apartment 4J ain't the only one bumping music
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

I never hear anyone bumpin jayz here in FLA , its usually boosie , plies . If anyone listens to jayz then it must be wit their windows rolled up