The Curious Case of Katt

Options

Comments

• bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Oh and the truth im speaking of is Katt mentioning that there are some wierd ? ass things that go on in Hollywood.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    ^^ Oh and the truth im speaking of is Katt mentioning that there are some wierd ? ass things that go on in Hollywood.

But a lot of ppl say that ? .

When you start naming dropping you crossing the line.

It's like if I'm married and start ? the baddest ? at my job and some ? I work tell my wife.

It's none of your business.

Unless he seen ppl ? lil kids that other ? is none of his business.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

But a lot of ppl say that ? .

When you start naming dropping you crossing the line.

It's like if I'm married and start ? the baddest ? at my job and some ? I work tell my wife.

It's none of your business.

Unless he seen ppl ? lil kids that other ? is none of his business.

I don't think it has got to with him snitching on say who is ? who. It is the nature of how people are becoming successful or the new heights they can attain. Cos some of the stories around are that it is not a consensual thing, apparently. That people are being taken advantage of etc aAnd had heard from others bout people ? kid stars and having them passed around.. shocking when you hear of all the allegations when some have reached their adult years.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at anybody wanting Katt Williams!! ? if the Illuminati want him, they shoulda BEEN had Corey Holcolmb... How much responsibility do we put on Katt? He was aware of what he was doing. He ? up his own career.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude ain't funny, never was.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know what he knows about Bernie Mac
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're attacking him for telling the truth? WORD?

1. Why not George Carlin? He was popular and a legend in comedy. He thumbed his nose at white people even though he was white, he thumbed his nose at religion, he thumbed his nose at the Government. Nobody attacked him...

2. Why not Chris Rock? He STAYS making white people mad. He STAYS critiquing racism in this country and ? off plenty of whites in the process.

3. Why not Steve Harvey? Isn't the Illuminati about Devil worship? Steve Harvey is openly disrespectful to non-believers. WOuldn't the Illuminati come after him hard too?

Yall need to come to grips with the fact that Katt Williams destroyed his own career ? with that crackpipe walking around acting like DMX without the bass in his voice.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What?

Speaking of Bernie... do you know any dvds or internet links to watch some Bernie material?

Outside of Kings of Comedy i never seen much of his stand-up
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »

What?

Speaking of Bernie... do you know any dvds or internet links to watch some Bernie material?

Outside of Kings of Comedy i never seen much of his stand-up

@BoogaSuga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=s8qwrdpd6rA Start at 1:05
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

1. Why not George Carlin? He was popular and a legend in comedy. He thumbed his nose at white people even though he was white, he thumbed his nose at religion, he thumbed his nose at the Government. Nobody attacked him...

2. Why not Chris Rock? He STAYS making white people mad. He STAYS critiquing racism in this country and ? off plenty of whites in the process.

3. Why not Steve Harvey? Isn't the Illuminati about Devil worship? Steve Harvey is openly disrespectful to non-believers. WOuldn't the Illuminati come after him hard too?

Yall need to come to grips with the fact that Katt Williams destroyed his own career ? with that crackpipe walking around acting like DMX without the bass in his voice.
    I said Corey Holcomb but Chris Rock is a better example. Chris shoulda been fell off since we're supposed to believe that "they" wanted to stop Katt Williams. Look, Katt had some jokes and I appreciated some of the stuff he said but he was a terrible standup comedian. He's one of them ? comicview comedians that made it. Obviously he wasn't ready for the intense spotlight.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant ? off too many people for freedom of speech so there's other ways...
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

I gotta admit you got a point there, Carlin is in my top 5 of stand up and he dropped dangerous amounts of ether on the government.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zwB6GLpo4
    Case in point. This aint no comedy routine this is a sermon under the guise of comedy.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? really think Katt Williams was ever that important that "they" want to ? his career? For saying, in general, there are ? in Hollywood? Not even naming names? Really ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think its a "hip-hop cops" situation.

The hiphop police are real and stalk and try to get artists caught up

Katt maybe got caught up with one who has a hard on for him

As far as the target employees goes in his latest standup he said the white guy called him a ? . They was probably arguing and that was the last straw.

Oakland had to be drugs. He said he only does weed. If thats true maybe it was ? with those dabs when he wasn't prepared... he mentions that in the special too

...or exhaustion maybe. He was doing 100 city tours per year. Thats nonstop work. Maybe it just caught up to him

Or maybe he's just got a problem that he needs help with. The conspiracy "Somebody is out to get Katt Williams" ? makes no sense because who gives enough of a ? about him to "ruin" his career? ? came in the game with a fake ass ? image that a decade+ later he's still tryign to milk.
  • blackrain
    Options

He aint' the 1st nor the last to say that. His 1st special he name dropped the Professor from that old sitcom with Mo'Nique on it. You telling me he got pull in Hollywood to ? up Katt Williams career? Lol
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I think its a "hip-hop cops" situation.

The hiphop police are real and stalk and try to get artists caught up

Katt maybe got caught up with one who has a hard on for him

As far as the target employees goes in his latest standup he said the white guy called him a ? . They was probably arguing and that was the last straw.

Oakland had to be drugs. He said he only does weed. If thats true maybe it was ? with those dabs when he wasn't prepared... he mentions that in the special too

...or exhaustion maybe. He was doing 100 city tours per year. Thats nonstop work. Maybe it just caught up to him

Or maybe he's just got a problem that he needs help with. The conspiracy "Somebody is out to get Katt Williams" ? makes no sense because who gives enough of a ? about him to "ruin" his career? ? came in the game with a fake ass ? image that a decade+ later he's still tryign to milk.

I jyst find it odd the number of times he gets arrested and ne er ends up charged with anything.

When you gettin arrested once a week and never charged with ? something weird is going on.

Im not consigning the video im just saying the arrest situation is odd
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    I thought this was about @kat

yeh that ? crazy too! lol
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im bout to draw some parallels though, forget Katt for a sec. Remember when it was Martin Lawrence out there, this ? was on top of his game, hit show, movies and then all of a sudden this ? went crazy in the middle of the street and ain't been right since. Like dave said its something going on in hollywood, I mean it could be a ? up environment, don't none of us know what goes on behind the curtain in them circles. I definitely notice fraternal themes in hollywood, its not hard for me to believe that some of these dudes gotta get initiated at some point or hit a glass ceiling in they career.

Martin literally from that point forward was a shell of himself and he had funny moments since then here and there but he never was the same again. Heres the article from 96 when it went down:

With a pistol in his pocket, comedian Martin Lawrence ran into traffic on busy Ventura Boulevard in Sherman Oaks on Tuesday, cursing and screaming at oncoming cars until he was taken away by police and hospitalized, authorities and witnesses said.

Lawrence, star of the television sitcom "Martin" and the films "Bad Boys" and "A Thin Line Between Love & Hate," was found in the middle of Ventura Boulevard at Tyrone Avenue about 12:30 p.m., said Sgt. Bert Mora of the Los Angeles Police Department.

After police restrained Lawrence, he was taken to Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center and later released to his personal physician, Dr. William Young of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Mora said.

A witness--who declined to be identified but who said he was an acquaintance of Lawrence--said the actor was cursing, waving his hands and yelling, "Fight the establishment!" He said Lawrence ran out of the street when police arrived and tried to fight them off when they attempted to restrain him.

Lawrence had a handgun in his pants pocket, and detectives will ask the city attorney's office to charge him with misdemeanor possession of a concealed firearm, Mora said.

Police said Lawrence may have had a seizure because he failed to take a prescribed medication, but a statement from Lawrence's publicist, Kim Jones, offered another explanation.

"[A doctor] has found Mr. Lawrence to be suffering from a case of complete exhaustion and dehydration," the statement said.

Lawrence, 30, made the leap from television to film last year when he co-starred with actor Will Smith as a police officer in the action-comedy blockbuster "Bad Boys," which grossed about $16 million. Lawrence recently made his directing debut in "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate," on which he was also executive producer, co-writer and star.

Lawrence's ? humor, often loaded with expletives, brought much controversy when the Motion Picture Assn. gave his concert film "You So Crazy" an NC-17 rating. After he delivered a monologue laced with sexual references on TV's "Saturday Night Live" in 1994, he was banned from the show.

His stand-up routine, mixed with modern attitude and street slang, has won praise from reviewers, and many in the entertainment industry have spoken of him as a potential successor to Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy.
    articles.latimes.com/1996-05-08/local/me-1744_1_comedian-martin-lawrence

I noticed in this article they left out that famous quote from this story "They trying to ? me", they was like oh hes just crazy but like Dave said that ? is dismissive especially if the media can get in front of that and project that image out to the people....
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im bout to draw some parallels though, forget Katt for a sec. Remember when it was Martin Lawrence out there, this ? was on top of his game, hit show, movies and then all of a sudden this ? went crazy in the middle of the street and ain't been right since. Like dave said its something going on in hollywood, I mean it could be a ? up environment, don't none of us know what goes on behind the curtain in them circles. I definitely notice fraternal themes in hollywood, its not hard for me to believe that some of these dudes gotta get initiated at some point or hit a glass ceiling in they career.

Martin literally from that point forward was a shell of himself and he had funny moments since then here and there but he never was the same again. Heres the article from 96 when it went down:

With a pistol in his pocket, comedian Martin Lawrence ran into traffic on busy Ventura Boulevard in Sherman Oaks on Tuesday, cursing and screaming at oncoming cars until he was taken away by police and hospitalized, authorities and witnesses said.

Lawrence, star of the television sitcom "Martin" and the films "Bad Boys" and "A Thin Line Between Love & Hate," was found in the middle of Ventura Boulevard at Tyrone Avenue about 12:30 p.m., said Sgt. Bert Mora of the Los Angeles Police Department.

After police restrained Lawrence, he was taken to Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center and later released to his personal physician, Dr. William Young of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Mora said.

A witness--who declined to be identified but who said he was an acquaintance of Lawrence--said the actor was cursing, waving his hands and yelling, "Fight the establishment!" He said Lawrence ran out of the street when police arrived and tried to fight them off when they attempted to restrain him.

Lawrence had a handgun in his pants pocket, and detectives will ask the city attorney's office to charge him with misdemeanor possession of a concealed firearm, Mora said.

Police said Lawrence may have had a seizure because he failed to take a prescribed medication, but a statement from Lawrence's publicist, Kim Jones, offered another explanation.

"[A doctor] has found Mr. Lawrence to be suffering from a case of complete exhaustion and dehydration," the statement said.

Lawrence, 30, made the leap from television to film last year when he co-starred with actor Will Smith as a police officer in the action-comedy blockbuster "Bad Boys," which grossed about $16 million. Lawrence recently made his directing debut in "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate," on which he was also executive producer, co-writer and star.

Lawrence's ? humor, often loaded with expletives, brought much controversy when the Motion Picture Assn. gave his concert film "You So Crazy" an NC-17 rating. After he delivered a monologue laced with sexual references on TV's "Saturday Night Live" in 1994, he was banned from the show.

His stand-up routine, mixed with modern attitude and street slang, has won praise from reviewers, and many in the entertainment industry have spoken of him as a potential successor to Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy.

I noticed in this article they left out that famous quote from this story "They trying to ? me", they was like oh hes just crazy but like Dave said that ? is dismissive especially if the media can get in front of that and project that image out to the people....

You going to mention how he explained how he got into this situation.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lock this stupid ? .
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lock this stupid ? .

Word. U got folks in here saying katt was NEVER funny. Foh wit that.
  • blackrain
    Options

Martin Lawrence explained that situation. By his own admission he was high as ? and he's had successful movies since that happened too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »
    I thought this was about @kat

shes a hoe ...case solved

LDk01w5.gif
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He was alright but I never thought he was that funny.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I kinda compare this ? to Chris Brown and his trouble with the law and antics. It's really hard to tell if a the 'powers that be' are actually out to get a person...when they continue to put themselves in a position to be ? with, arrested, etc. If you do the research into a lot of these incidents, the details are pretty murky.
    Yea, but let's be real here. The ? was arrested 36 times in 36 months without ever being convicted. They were definitely out to get this ? . There is no ifs. Ppl on here acting like Katt put himself in these positions every time. But 36 times? That ? is beyond ridiculous. He ? off some very powerful ppl that will never know the names of. To be ? with by the cops in EVERY city while being slandered in the media, I'd be a little crazy too. Doesn't mean they ain't out 2 get him

Also

? Chronicles>Kevin Hart's career