LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azealia Banks: "When I Say '? ,' I Mean It In a Feminist Way"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    She shoulda said "what music"?

if this chick stayed in the booth and had as much motivation as she did trolling on twitter she probably would have a few desent hits...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Badu would beat that girl ass..wouldn't be fair.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Badu turned on that location like "I'm in yo city if you wanna get ? up"
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I wish you ? would pay attention to the vast majority of Bank's haters:

Racist crackers, dumb ? , bandwagon riders taking the side of the most popular artist. When you're making crackers and house ? mad you're doing something right. If Lauyrn Hill was saying the same ? we'd all be hoping she said more of it and louder...and in a song. But this chick dont have a top 10 hit so she just "bitter?"

Bird logic.

When John Legend & Macklemore are the biggest pro-black voices in entertainment and two of the best lyricists are saying ignorant ? like Lupe sometimes does and Kendrick is starting to do there's a ? problem. And the problem isn't with Banks...

When you ? is done picking favorites and riding ? hopefully you'll see the bigger picture. Kendrick & Lupe are better artists than Banks any day. DONT MAKE HER WRONG & DONT MAKE THEM RIGHT....

I agree with everything said here

BUT!!!

"Is every ? with dreads for the cause? Naw, then don't get caught up in appearances." This Banks girl is only known for petty internet feuds, even before her latest masquerade as a cultural gate keeper. That's the pattern SHE established for herself because before she decided to make it about race, she was still Iggy's main detractor, looking for any reason to criticize.

Now, both of them are trash artists but this isn't about music, this isn't about race, and as of this thread, not even about Iggy. Yes, we would cheer if Lauryn Hill spoke out on the state of Hip Hop because we know from her track record that she's 110% genuinene. And here's the kicker, SHE WOULDNT SIDELINE HER ARGUMENT TO THROW CHILDISH INSULTS AT WHOEVER DOESNT AGREE WITH HER. What does Jay Z and Kanye's relationship with Lupe and booking shows have to do with anything?

Like I said in another thread, Dame Dash did the same thing earlier last year: pick petty fights with random people to get media attention all the while claiming to do it "for the culture". Anyone even remotely familiar with the internet should be able to spot a troll and....

J5Ee9sn.gif
    azealia-banks-4.jpg

Like you just said, be careful who you agree with.

Business as usual
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    200_s.gif

Sidenote I'm glad Nikkis done with this ? right here smh
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is out of line.

she shouldn't even be getting out of pocket with Badu.

I don't like this ? .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought she wack. Where was Q-Tip and Solange when she needed them
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    I just gave this chick props for doin something constructive and then she does this. Smfh. ? wanna talk about age but Erykah still looks 1000 x's better than Banks

She has far more of these moments than her doing/saying something constructive. That's why it was so funny to me to see so many people jump on her bandwagon for dissing Iggy Azaela. That's literally the only time I've seen people actually agree with her in mass numbers. For the most part people see Azaela Banks as an annoying ass troll who has yet to prove anything musically
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be a man about it, and admit I was one of the people who thought she might have Substance. But nah, she's proven without a doubt that she's just a bird Brain.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    I just gave this chick props for doin something constructive and then she does this. Smfh. ? wanna talk about age but Erykah still looks 1000 x's better than Banks

She has far more of these moments than her doing/saying something constructive. That's why it was so funny to me to see so many people jump on her bandwagon for dissing Iggy Azaela. That's literally the only time I've seen people actually agree with her in mass numbers. For the most part people see Azaela Banks as an annoying ass troll who has yet to prove anything musically

Trust me, I've been following a lot of it on here. May not be as vocal as many of yall, but I see her game. When it came to her and Igloo, really didn't give a ? as I'm impartial to either of these ? . She was saying some real ? (emphasis on "some") but her sincerity has always bn questionable. Erykah is a queen with what has to be tha GOAT ? as it has driven many rappers compleyely insane. Banks is just a bird. This ? is the type to dare u to hit her for an hr and when u finally relent and knock some sense into that ass she puttin tha police on u.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that rhianna or azealea in the pic with erykah? Serious question.

If that's banks then Erykah got a double W. A real woman puts a young bird in her place everytime on some 'kiss the rings' ? lol
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Who does this Azailea Banks ? she think she is dissing a legend. Nobody cares about you
    Man ? a legend , they humans just like u... When was the last time, a legend paid ya phone bills?

Every month ? cause I'm a mother ? legend !!

Lol
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that rhianna or azealea in the pic with erykah? Serious question.

If that's banks then Erykah got a double W. A real woman puts a young bird in her place everytime on some 'kiss the rings' ? lol

its time,to,get ur,eyes checked

U dont think she look like riri in that pic? Not even a little bit? Iono maybe my contacts are drying out.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I heard of Badu was through her music. With Banks it was because of arguments on Twitter smh.