Drake - If You're Reading This It's Too Late mixtape

Options

Comments

• The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished listening to it, it's actually not bad tbh.

I'd say you and the 6 is the best track. He was actually talking about some real life ? instead of simping & swerving strippers.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they sampled Ginuwine so anxious on 3 different songs
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol drake said he think of strippers as virgins. I laughed so hard
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That album/mixtape's hot as h*ll to me....*shrugs
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    tumblr_njovhjM2LZ1qh027so1_500.png

why is Beyoncé always smiling? like she's doesn't know how to make any other ? expression

Beyonce_Jay-Z_Barclays_Ground_breaking2.jpg

you can't tell me this ? don't look creepy. she ain't real bruh

stepford-wife-tune-up.jpg

Beta Kitten Programming

@Freeman Did I say something funny? Go learn yourself something
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    original.jpg
    A handwritten letter included with the release of Drake's latest album thanks everyone, except for Birdman and YMCMB.

Drake's latest album release caught everyone by surprise but it's the LP's details that might be even more surprising.

Along with the album drop, the Toronto native released a handwritten letter claiming his album was made for friends and associates.

Everyone from the Toronto Raptors to RiFF RAFF was listed, however one very noticeable omission was made: his label and its boss. Birdman didn't make the cut on a pretty extensive list. Noisey recently wrote an editorial about the details contained in If Your Reading This Its Too Late.

It has been rumored that Drake dropped If You're Reading This Its Too Late album in order to fulfill his YMCMB contract and save Views From The 6 for either an independent release or one with another label.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Lol on this tape he says he resigned
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Boomin' out in South Gwinnett like Lou Will
    6 man like Lou Will, 2 girls and they get along like I'm...
    Like I'm Lou Will, I just got the new deal
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man jo the album.....mixtape...whatever it is WEAK as Future pull out game......I tried listening to that ? from the beginning to end, end to beginning, in the middle, even put that ? on shuffle........the album is dumpster juice and I ? with Drake. SMH
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some ? taking this ? like its a real ? album smh. Its a damn mixtape full of tracks that didnt make the album. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe 3 songs are dope, 8 decent and the rest weak.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol on this tape he says he resigned

he said he was resigning after Nothing Was The Same

"Paperwork taking too long maybe they dont understand me,
    I'll compromise if I have to I gotta stay with the family"
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aubrey is a true student of Beatrice, watch this ? throw Makonnen into the bushes never to be seen again.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This tape straight, it grows on you to, I like it allot more the second listen through
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man jo the album.....mixtape...whatever it is WEAK as Future pull out game......I tried listening to that ? from the beginning to end, end to beginning, in the middle, even put that ? on shuffle........the album is dumpster juice and I ? with Drake. SMH

Wtf???? Lol

Im sitting here thinking, this ? talking about Future's last project.
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    I think some ? taking this ? like its a real ? album smh. Its a damn mixtape full of tracks that didnt make the album. Nothing more, nothing less. Maybe 3 songs are dope, 8 decent and the rest weak.

So the songs should sound different, because its a mixtape instead of an album???

mixtape, l.p, e.p, e.t, Music is music. Ya ? either hittin or not.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprise "Jungle" was produced by 40. Definitely feeling the beat

I don't mind a instrumental just to chief & zoned out to. Anybody know if use a sample for Jungle?
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mixtape has been taken off of datpiff...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mixtape has been taken off of datpiff...

Because the minute they made it retail its classification became "album."

In other words this is Drake's worst LP by far. No more excuses.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not as bad as I first thought...I'll admit my first comments in here were based off not giving it a fair listen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Ok so here it is. It's no secret I think dude is supa bitchmade, but I'm a liar if I say he's not a beast on the mic (at times) and can be brilliant with the pen... with that said, all you ? making excuses about this being a "mixtape" need to take a ? seat! SFG was a mixtape and that ? was dope outside of two or three tracks. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE, SOLITARY ESCUSE FOR THIS BULLSHYT HE JUST DROPPED ON THE WORLD. Most people are sheep so I guess that's a given and is forgiven. It's been said too many times before, in this thread even, Aubrey's subject matter is beyond limited, but it get gets far worse when this ? starts talking about he was selling dope in one track but later on in the album he's telling his mpther (and the city) thanks for raising him right (which is it?). Also, walkinging into CMR (or Republic) with a Baretta... Really ? , those two occurences damn near render this ? unlistenable unless u feel like rolling your eyes at this ? tryna be hard and claiming he's the best for 17 tracks (both of which this ? ain't, I'd put a slug in him just for existing and flodging, but as I said before, he's entertaining at times (from my understanding a lot of people hate NWTS, I ? with a lot that album). Anyway, here goes.

1 Legend - I love this track for tha most part, he ain't no Legend tho. Unless he's referring to Wheelchair Jimmy Brooks... Or actually being slapped by Diddy of all people for what has to be tha most bitchmade reason ever, then yes, I guess bruh's a legend in tha game. Of course he has hits, he caters to little girls, who tha ? else pays for trash ass music!? That bullshyt aside I ? with tha track.
    2 Energy - alright beat, lyrics are trash
    3 10 Bands - ditto
    4 Know Yourself - I love this beat (especially the first part), but tha fact that that this ? is biting slang is pretty hilarious. Also, does this this ? sit in tha mirror and practice sounding Southern, this ? ain't from here, I don't give a ? if his dad is from tha M or not. I also dont give a flying ? if J. Prince cosigns this ? or not. He always talk about bn real and all that bullshyt but we know he ain't on that hard ? dude. I love this track when I turn my brain off though.
    5 No Tellin - this track is trash, aight beat though
    6 Madonna - pretty dope beat, aight track as a whole actually. Lu's was 1000 x's better though and yes I know neither has anything to do with one another, ?
    7 6 ? - Worst Behavior part 13 apparently, more boasting blah, blah. I love that beat though so I tend to block this ? out.
    8 STAR67 - pretty decent, redundant, but decent nonetheless.
    9 Preach - ? ass autotune aside, this was dope as ? until tha beat change, then it just got really ? ? ..... Extremely ? .
    10 ? this ? , I'm not wasting my bandwidth and battery on this any further. Yall fans can have it.

You trapped in the closet drake fan..come out now