The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main difference is their personalities with Vegito being more serious and arrogant with Vegeta as the dominant personality. Gogeta has Goku as the dominant one and a little more playful and humorous.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo that's the only difference no different attacks or skill set
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    what's the difference between Gogeta and Vegeto anyway?

vegeto is the fusion of goku and vegeta through the earrings in which they would be fused together forever

gogeta is the fusion of goku and vegeta through the fusion dance in which it lasts for 30 mins

Vegeto is stronger but I kept thinking Gogeta was for a lonnng time due to confusion with him being canon and the fact that he can be ss4

4329815-8364219347-veget.jpg

Vegeto_Super_Saiyan_by_MoonlitStranger.jpg

5963-gogeta_super.jpg

latest?cb=20070219082740

So which one is canon?
  • iron man1
    Options
    Gogeta and ss4g aren't canon and all their fusions have different moves as well.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo that's the only difference no different attacks or skill set

Vegeto has the final kamehameha, that sword he makes by energy, and etc

Gogeta all I know has the big bang kamehameha and that colorful ball ? he used on janemba
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegito is stronger and acts like Vegeta with the way he toys with his opponents, the insults ect.. but id say he has more of Gokus apperance, Gogetas' personality from GT is basically a grown Gotenkz but in the movie he was serious in battle and ended things rather quickly in a Goku/Future Trunks type of way, Gogeta looks more like Vegeta with his hairline and face shape...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say that Kanye has won too many awards and has too many dope albums to be Vegeta aka "Why you hate me so much Toriyama?"
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chance The Rapper + Vic Mensa = Gotenks:

ifwt_ChanceTheRapper-MAIN2.png

vic-mensa-1.jpg

gotenks_03.jpg

Time exists in Dragon Ball Z: Kids become adults, adults have kids and new characters are introduced. Goten (Goku’s second son) and Trunks (Vegeta’s first son) came later in the series, the rivalry that started with their fathers carried into the next generation, but the two were most popular once they learned to fuse into Gotenks. I assume Chance and Vic see themselves in these two, the artwork for their collaboration, "Suitcase," is an image of Goten and Trunks from an ancient DBZ video game. Chance is definitely Goten, both are energetic and adventurous, while Trunk’s cocky attitude and ambitious nature is more fitting of Vic. These two are incredible solo artists, but when brought together, each time the results are impressive. Same with Goten and Trunks, their fusion is a powerful entity. It would be nice to get a full length collaboration from Chance and Vic, the audio personification of Gotenks.

Sir Mix-A-Lot = Master Roshi:

sir_mix_a_lot.jpg?w=500

master+roshi.jpg

Rappers love women, but very few have an infatuation with the opposite sex like Master Roshi. Some consider him a legendary martial artist that lives life on a secluded island as a turtle hermit, but in reality, he’s just a lecherous pervert that likes privacy and ? magazines. He’s Goku and Krillian’s sensei, but refused to teach them until they brought him a beautiful, young woman. I was thinking Too $hort, but they don’t share the same favorite word. I was thinking Trick Daddy, Roshi loves the kids, but I don’t think his savage level is on par with the ? eater. I see Sir Mix-A-Lot as Roshi in rap form, he loved him some big butts, and couldn’t lie about it. Mix-A-Lot trained a generation to appreciate the brown round. For that, I thank you sensei.

Nas = Kid Buu:

kid+buu.jpg

nas-new-dad.jpg

The most powerful villain in Dragon Ball Z is Majin Buu. When Meek Mill made "Levels," he was referring to the many stages and forms of Buu. There's a Good Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu and the strongest, Kid Buu. Despite the prefix “Kid,” he’s the only enemy that successfully destroyed Earth in the series. Maybe it’s his tiny stature, or the childish personality, whatever the case, he was far from a pushover. Making the most dastardly character Nas is a stretch, Nas didn’t destroy hip-hop, but "Ether" is the most destructive song in hip-hop history. When he said “Hip-Hop is Dead” the world shuddered, it was the first time the term was ever articulated and almost everyone agreed unanimously. Nas' career is countless moments of throwing the world off its axel, from his first album to his lesser works, he’s an atomic bomb. He’s Majin Buu’s final form.

Kendrick Lamar = Uub:

kendrick-lamar.jpg

dragon-ball-gt-the-return-of-uub-cart-d07.jpg

Goku isn’t a logical hero. In the face of danger he grins, he spent the series constantly testing his strength against worthy opponents. After defeating Buu and making a wish to bring the Earth back, he made a request to have Buu reincarnated with all his strength and potential, but without the evil. His wish is granted and Uub was born into a very poor village. Ten years later, he enters a martial arts tournament to win money for his poor home, he fights Goku, which leads to becoming Goku’s first pupil, and trains under his wing. I see his story being very similar to Kendrick Lamar. A good kid, full of potential, trying to escape his destitution and bring some positivity to his people. Kendrick is arguably the best rapper of the current generation. Dr. Dre took him from internet favorite into an international sensation. Kendrick is the reincarnation of what is great about hip-hop, he’s our shining hope.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/dragonball-z-characters-rappers

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Yung Berg being Yamcha.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall tellin me ssj4 gogeta weaker than vegito, who hasnt gone past, say, ssj2? How does that work
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ssj4 gogeta would destroy vegito
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    So yall tellin me ssj4 gogeta weaker than vegito, who hasnt gone past, say, ssj2? How does that work

We never got a chance to see since Vegito wore off inside of Buu. His fusion was stronger than Gogeta's. because the Potara fusion is permanent instead of just 30 minutes. He would've went 4 eventually if given the chance.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone has way too much time on their hands creative and original I gotta admit though
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ok so yall saying if both characters were ssj4 it would probably be vegito that was stronger. So basically base vegito > base gogeta?

But would it be safe to say the strongest we've ever seen gogeta (ssj4) was more powerful than the strongest we've ever seen vegito (~ssj2) simply because ssj4 > ssj2. Or are yall saying vegito is so powerful that his ssj2 form is stronger than gogeta's ssj4?
  • iron man1
    Options
    If Gogeta was canon then his ssj4 would be stronger simply because he was a higher level. If Vegito was allowed to go ss4 as well he'd be stronger since the rings have been stated to be a more powerful fusion.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegito is the strongest bc Tori said he's the strongest DBZ character excluding SSG characters... but if you wanna get technical

SS2 Vegeta x SS2 Goku = SS2 Vegito power lvl

SS4 Vegeta + SS4 Goku = SS4 Gogeta power lvl

so let's say Vegeta and Goku SS2 is 500k, thats 500k x 500k instead of 1m + 1m which would be Gogeta SS4 power lvl...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Shut the ? uppp!!!!!!!!!

you bout to go super saiyan bruh?

9dhk-o.gif

lil dude hairline was reaching dbz levels
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh dude was making a lot of sense about how we have untapped potential and all that ? .

But beneath all of that he thought he was a saiyan. ? forgot he was human and almost ? around and gave himself an aneurysm.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think people are taking liberties when they say Vegetto is stronger than Gogeta. It seems most people based that on the Kai saying the Potara earrings gave a stronger fusion. Since he was referring to the fusion and not the fused character, he could have been talking about the fact that the earrings fusion is permanent while the dance's fusion isn't.

That said, it does make sense that Vegeto would be stronger than Gogeta given that Vegeta at base is stronger than Goku.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disrespect my man Broly tho.... comparing him to a ? ? boy.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Smh at taking ur time out to compare cartoons to rappers period ? damn boy u got to much time