How do you fight the urge to get new "? " and fight the redundancy of the old

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Last night i was in this bar chopping it up with this milf who i mess with on the side, and the whole time she is giving me the speach about relationships and what not, but the entire time i'm eyeing the chicks walking by. I'm sorry, nothing will ever replace the feeling of chasing women and getting new ? . I've came to the realization a long ass time ago that i will never get married, love is good and all but THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY EMOTIONS TO SUBSTITUTE OR GIVE ME THE FEELING OF NEW ? . Some ? just do a better job of supressing their urges, but if i have to do that then i shouldn't be married in the first place. I don't want to hear that std, fear of being alone,etc excuses either.

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Last night i was in this bar chopping it up with this milf who i mess with on the side, and the whole time she is giving me the speach about relationships and what not, but the entire time i'm eyeing the chicks walking by. I'm sorry, nothing will ever replace the feeling of chasing women and getting new ? . I've came to the realization a long ass time ago that i will never get married, love is good and all but THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY EMOTIONS TO SUBSTITUTE OR GIVE ME THE FEELING OF NEW ? . Some ? just do a better job of supressing their urges, but if i have to do that then i shouldn't be married in the first place. I don't want to hear that std, fear of being alone,etc excuses either.

yo a ? said you let your girl get ? and aint do ? about it.....speak on it ? is this true?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No substitute for smashing a chick for the very 1st time. It's like opening a new present on Christmas. Plus after you've slain a girl about 5 times the thrill of ? her begins to steadily wan. That's why it's critical for serious relationships to be based on much more than just sex.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo a ? said you let your girl get ? and aint do ? about it.....speak on it ? is this true?

nope, try again!
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's why I dont think ima ever get married. I get bored with chicks wayyy to easy.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how does new ? feels different from old ? ? or is it the mental chase of getting a new chic?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im a changed man... im tired of cheatin
    tired of hoes.
    i'm settling with an ugly girl
    and im gonna ? her down so good
    ill be all she ever needs
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how does new ? feels different from old ? ? or is it the mental chase of getting a new chic?

It gets old after a while and there is nothing a chick can do to replace the newness, that's when redundancy sets in. ? should come with a a new car smell. lol It's not only the mental chase, it's just the newness period and something different, i personally cannot stand redundancy and routines.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They say new ? 's the best ? and I'm inclined to agree
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats wassup. Do what makes you happy and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    It gets old after a while and there is nothing a chick can do to replace the newness, that's when redundancy sets in. ? should come with a a new car smell. lol It's not only the mental chase, it's just the newness period and something different, i personally cannot stand redundancy and routines.

i understand.

so would you be open to an open relationship if you ever came across a woman who completely understands your needs?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nothing controls me.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i understand.

so would you be open to an open relationship if you ever came across a woman who completely understands your needs?

I would rather just be a nomad and go from girl to girl without strings being attached because even if i am in a relationship the redundancy would still be there.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    New ? is better than old ? as long as you have old ? , but once that old ? finds out about all the new ? you been enjoying and is about to leave then you realize that old ? has been the best ? all the time, but only new ? can make you appreciate the old ? .

That's why it's good to have a ? buddy on the side, so you can chase ? . The problem becomes the ? buddy always catch feelings or think she is girlfriend material.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Beware of "New ? 's" evil twin, "New ? ". ? feel just like we do, they only have a higher tolerance.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    new ? is great, don't think any person will argue against that...but if you value your relationship then the temporary feeling that new ? brings may not outweigh the consistent feelings you may have for your s/o
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Think like this, you don't want to wear the same clothes everyday right? That's you have more than one shirt, shoes, etc.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eh, i made a promise to not chase new ? , so i don't.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do what you do, just don't get married.
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im with the TS 100% on this.

im in a 5 year relationship and im always looking for new ? .

i even had a 2nd "relationship" with a jumpoff AND I STILL WAS HUNTING FOR NEW ? !

its hard being us!
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just don't get married and stay away from committed relationships

then it won't matter if you are on a constant new ? chase....
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I prefer ? a chick I got some type of connection with

But I ain't looking for any type of connection soon

so new ? it is
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dam that, its tooo many diseases out here to be fukin new ? ... Yeah they make rubbers, but still, that ? dont always work...

I rather have some ? i can trust annnnyyyy day!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    uh were men. plain & simple. it doesn't matter if we're single, in a relationship, or married. that urge will always be there til the day we die. it's normal to feel that way. the urge tends to dim as we get older, b/c folks get tired of "the chase". too much time and effort.
  • Slap_Chop_Vince
    Slap_Chop_Vince Members Posts: 122
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the fleshlight

about_Fleshlight1.jpglarge_191.jpg