Man Injects Himself With Melanotan, A Synthetic Hormone That Makes Skin Turn Darker, Uses A Sunbed 6

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm a dead confident person, I'm a very confident person, without these I wouldn't have the confidence to do the things that I do."

----"What do you want to with your life?"

"I'm just living my life at my moment with my mates, going out on the weekends don't really have anything planned lol"

Holy O ? at needing confidence to be a loser.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're the most desirable people on earth, and don't let anyone tell you any different. Everyone wants to be black in more ways than you can imagine.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacks and mexicans trynna be white
    white people trynna be black wanna have black features
    still trynna cross the border

fixed
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    We're the most desirable people on earth, and don't let anyone tell you any different. Everyone wants to be black in more ways than you can imagine.

tanning has nothing to do with wanting to be blacc tho

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

uhhhhhhh, so what does it have to do with? Last time I checked, I thought you were suppose to be confident in the skin your in. Wanting to be darker, referring to wanting to be blacker, is a cry for........PLEAAAAAAAASE tanning bed magically turn this pale, pasty skin dark so my features can look more masculine and strong.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Expected him to be darker than that. He must have been super pale
  • CracceR
    Options

uhhhhhhh, so what does it have to do with? Last time I checked, I thought you were suppose to be confident in the skin your in. Wanting to be darker, referring to wanting to be blacker, is a cry for........PLEAAAAAAAASE tanning bed magically turn this pale, pasty skin dark so my features can look more masculine and strong.

well i know white ppl that tan and iont think any of them want to be blacc
    tanning releases endorphins
    and if you are really pale u tend to look sick(has nothing to do with wanting to be blacc tho)

• So ILL
    Options

When I said "desirable", I meant our features, our style and culture. Of course they don't want to be black, that would mean they would have to accept our whole struggle!

Nah, they just want the convenient parts of the struggle.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't this the equivalent of black people bleaching their skin
  • CracceR
    Options

When I said "desirable", I meant our features, our style and culture. Of course they don't want to be black, that would mean they would have to accept our whole struggle!

its nowhere near blacc though, its just tanned white skinn
    same way they would have when they stay on the beach

would you say all blacc women that straighten their hair want to be white or asian?

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never known a white person who tanned because they wanted to be neccesarily black. White people tan to try to look more exotic.

It's also trendy to be tan, and people are dumb so they blindly follow and tan but I feel like it's starting to become less trendy to be tan again now that these vampire ? shows are popular.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and if you are really pale u tend to look sick(has nothing to do with wanting to be blacc tho)

Lol.....man miss me what that "realease endorphins" half them ? have trouble turning the dial on a tanning bed let alone knowing how to spell or know wtf an endorphins are....lol
  • So ILL
    Options

its nowhere near blacc though, its just tanned white skinn
    same way they would have when they stay on the beach

would you say all blacc women that straighten their hair want to be white or asian?

No, they just want another group's features -- basically what I said in my previous post.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has everything with wanting to be black. They do it subconsciously without even realizing that's what they're doing.

Tanning
    Lip injections
    Ass and hip injections/implants

It's all about perception of beauty, and dark full figured bodies are the most beautiful on this planet. Whether u cave dwellers like to admit it or not.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If I had the skin of a pig i'd like to change as well.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Isn't this the equivalent of black people bleaching their skin
    Blacks who do that, have self hate issues. As they're told, dark skin is inferior, and Whites skin is allegedly superior.
    Cacs will deny u a job 4 ya skin, then darken there's.
    They'd call the police 4 ya skin, then darken there's.
    They'll ? u, because of ya skin, then darken there's.
  • D0wn
    Options

U know what else releases endorphins?
    Exercise...

They hate us cause they aint us.

Does Injecting Melatonin... (Aka synthetic melanin, the fake version, of the real thing that black ppl have )...Release endorphins too?
  • CracceR
    Options

Lol.....man miss me what that "realease endorphins" half them ? have trouble turning the dial on a tanning bed let alone knowing how to spell or know wtf an endorphins are....lol

they dont need to know how to spell it
    releasing endorphins makes you feel better, like taking drugs.

tumblr_nitx52kRAj1s391qwo1_250.gif

other things that release endorphins are
    laughing
    sex
    exercise
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tanning will be like smoking to the next generation. That ? is horrible for you.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even need to open the story to know the idiot was from one of the scummy cities in the UK..worst cases of tanning I saw were the girls in Newcastle ? hell it's an epidemic out there
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Expected him to be darker than that. He must have been super pale

Word. I came in here expecting to see this...

soulman11.jpg

or this...

how-to-get-away-with-murder-premiere-8-586x334.jpg
  • D0wn
    Options
    Blk folks wanna b white because of self hate issues, that stemed from systematic racism.
    Blacks, especially black women are deemed the least desirable,was ? on for their natural hair texture, and are constantly portrayed negativley. Whites have parade themselves ass the superior race for the past 500 years because of their pale skin, but now they want to change it?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy negros.

Now tanning is a sign of wanting to be black. ? outta here. Don't you think most white people know the hate and fear associated with being black?