Everybody crawls b4 they walk.

So what's his excuse now?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Jay was wack as ? back then.
    Everybody crawls b4 they walk.

you make to much sense for the IC, please leave these forums crackkka /troll
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    done came along way
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, Jay still laughs the same.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, he switched up his flow after this dropped..

MI0001684410.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

"...thought we was all dead"

• raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If Nas is your favorite artist then that's cool" But I noticed something at the NBA All Star Game when nas performed New York State Of Mind, when he finished the song all you heard was Crickets" And the then band started playing Empire State Of Mind making people think Jay-Z was about to hit the stage so the crowd started cheering much louder compared to applause nas got when he preformed.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

If Nas is your favorite artist then that's cool" But I noticed something at the NBA All Star Game when nas performed New York State Of Mind, when he finished the song all you heard was Crickets" And the then band started playing Empire State Of Mind making people think Jay-Z was about to hit the stage so the crowd started cheering much louder compared to applause nas got when he preformed.

What in the flying ? does that have to do with what I said bruh?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never understood why people say Nas and Jay flow the same. Ya'll must be deaf. His cadence and couplet schemes is nothing like Nas. If anything his pattern was more G Rap than Nas.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Never understood why people say Nas and Jay flow the same. Ya'll must be deaf. His cadence and couplet schemes is nothing like Nas. If anything his pattern was more G Rap than Nas.

Bruh, there's more deaf people on here than ya'll letting me know? Name names ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you guys are exaggerating - that little rhyme wasn't wack by any means. it was like the bubble letter throw-up of raps; he just kicked a little verse and said peace.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my opinion Jay Z was better than Jaz O and BDK back then. He was already creating his own lane with his flow and voice. Jay Z HAD sharp technical skills that could match up with anyone. He got lazy after Vol 3 and the muscle turned into fat. RLF was the birth of Lay-Z. Thats when he started all that "i dont write, one take hov" ? . Big reason why he lost to Nas is because of lack of ferocity in 2000. Got coddled by Timbaland and Swizz Beats. Even on that boring ass Reasonable Doubt he filled out every track with great flows and cadence couple. RLF was poor attempt at Jay Z sounding like Jay Z. Thats why he needed bleek and beans to carry that wack ass album.
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did nas have to do with this thread ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did nas have to do with this thread ?

You must be new to this. Every thread thats either about Jay or Nas will turn into a Nas/Jay discussion its just what it is

• spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen the same ? happen to Kane.
    Three cuts your eye brow, tryin to wild out.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word to Chip Fu and Das EFX. .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    In my opinion Jay Z was better than Jaz O and BDK back then. He was already creating his own lane with his flow and voice. Jay Z HAD sharp technical skills that could match up with anyone. He got lazy after Vol 3 and the muscle turned into fat. RLF was the birth of Lay-Z. Thats when he started all that "i dont write, one take hov" ? . Big reason why he lost to Nas is because of lack of ferocity in 2000. Got coddled by Timbaland and Swizz Beats. Even on that boring ass Reasonable Doubt he filled out every track with great flows and cadence couple. RLF was poor attempt at Jay Z sounding like Jay Z. Thats why he needed bleek and beans to carry that wack ass album.

Bruh Jay wasn't seeing Kane