Vanilla Ice Arrested for Burglary. Free Vanilla Ice..

Options
2»

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Oh y'all ? wanna free Rob Van Winkle and claim Eminem is wack lol and smh..... I bet y'all all Informers..... ? nostagic ? on this one...... Lol I bet you ? would say O.J.did it too...... ? Vanilla Ice......

A lot of you have a really hard time interpreting saracasm.

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Oh y'all ? wanna free Rob Van Winkle and claim Eminem is wack lol and smh..... I bet y'all all Informers..... ? nostagic ? on this one...... Lol I bet you ? would say O.J.did it too...... ? Vanilla Ice......

Oh you think so bruh???? You right though...... Vanilla Ice threads make sense and "a lot" of us don't get sarcasm.,.... I'll wait for the next Iggy, Nas, Big, or Tupac thread......... I'm waiting for that next Azelia Banks thread cuz ? love twitter beef threads......... Don't put ? on your coast new ? , let's keep replaying 80's and 90's beefs instead of promoting dope music whether it be local or nation..... Let's talk about new rappers y'all are hate and the old rappers y'all tired of..... I'm glad I listen to music and don't give a ? about what ? like you think........ You ? hate EVERYTHINH Rap or Hip Hop.....Y'all think the music is wack but low key y'all some hatin and wack ass ? and wonder why hip hop rap is dead...... You dumb ? are impossible and I wouldn't wanna make music for you either lol and smh........ Hip hip and rap fans kiin the genre.... Blame D4L if you want lol... You ? wack

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

Oh you think so bruh???? You right though...... Vanilla Ice threads make sense and "a lot" of us don't get sarcasm.,.... I'll wait for the next Iggy, Nas, Big, or Tupac thread......... I'm waiting for that next Azelia Banks thread cuz ? love twitter beef threads......... Don't put ? on your coast new ? , let's keep replaying 80's and 90's beefs instead of promoting dope music whether it be local or nation..... Let's talk about new rappers y'all are hate and the old rappers y'all tired of..... I'm glad I listen to music and don't give a ? about what ? like you think........ You ? hate EVERYTHINH Rap or Hip Hop.....Y'all think the music is wack but low key y'all some hatin and wack ass ? and wonder why hip hop rap is dead...... You dumb ? are impossible and I wouldn't wanna make music for you either lol and smh........ Hip hip and rap fans kiin the genre.... Blame D4L if you want lol... You ? wack

tantrum.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Vanilla Ice on Arsenio Hall 1990

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KAz-SF-329E

Arsenio had that boy lookin funny in the light lls
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait til this ? ass ? dies
    .... ? your sarcasm
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Arsenio is the man, but dude looked like an idiot trying to go in on Vanilla Ice if I remember correctly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5sRXF34b4
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hahah check out the re done version of Ice Ice Baby, I cant believe it actually sounds... OK :-O I didnt even recognize it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-LNT1r6GRA
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lmao. he saw the house next door and was like "fuckit. don't mind if i do..."
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Vanilla Ice on Arsenio Hall 1990

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KAz-SF-329E

For the young kids - that interview is an example of why people still respect Arsenio to this day. He not only exposed Vanilla Ice he also exposed his fans and as a bonus he gave us a hint as to Flav's sellout tendencies.

That was goat! Lololol I was born in 92 I ain't ever seen any of his interviews? Does he have more like this? He has vanilla ice sweating lololololololol
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    First he steals our culture and now this.